But that's fucking wrong. Salami is.

Consider this variable

>deviantart

IF confirmed for
>Not Reddit
>Best

What is IF's home board?

Nepgear is perfection!

Sup Forums obviously. She needs to be on top of happenings before they happen.

>N-Chan

This is a top tier film director.

I wish they were real

it's still a good drawing

It is, but we have an image to maintain.

Uzume is cute and cool CUTE AND COOL

HERE WE GO!
GOOD TO GO!

Uzume killed everything

If it's good it's good. You should enjoy good things and not enjoy bad things.

Care to provide some evidence to support said theorem?

Have you seen the art?

Counterargument : If you piss her off, she gets really spiky.

yay

Define "spiky"

Why does it take a fucking hour for her to say a single short sentence? Annoying as fuck.

Leave

I'd an Xbox One S

I found the difference in total time for all her bonus voices in Victory between sub and dub pretty funny.

I want to mod Uni!

Hopefully you're just making her flatter

I like pain.

I like Neptunia

I am like Neptunia.

I don't think, therefore i am Neptunia

>Neptune and Pururu slept in the same bed together for 15 years

I would do it for eternity

>Theorem: Pururut is the comfiest girl.

She's always in a comfy soft outfit
She loves naps and relaxing
She only gets mad if something is truly getting worth mad over
She loves stuffed animals
She's the sweetest of all Neps
She has the soft voice of an angel

These are all comfy qualities that the other Neps either don't possess, or don't possess to Pururut's extent, making her the most comfy by definition.

Pururut is the comfiest girl due to the fact that Pururut is the comfiest girl. Your theorem is a tautology, and is therefore self-proving.

QEmotherfuckingD.

Of course pic related is best girl overall for a variety of reasons, but Pururut is objectively the most comfy, allowing this indisputable fact to be valid without conflict with with OP's theorem.

Iris is better, though

she might be *better* than Plutia, but she's far from comfy

I would put IT inside her

World needs more loli vert

But what about her massive processing power?

>still bigger than Blanc

>the world needs more titless Vert

about as much as we need a Blanc who can't read, a Neptune without a sense of humor, and a Noire who isn't perfect in every way.

>plutia was only mentioned in VII once

Why is this? Was KanaHana too expensive or something?

Probably

There was no reason to mention her at all

Or ultra dimension, despite the game being all about dimensions and shit

>>plutia was only mentioned in VII once
She was?

Well they could have had the fucking big money robot attack the ultra dimension instead of the normal dimension. That way Nepgear and Neptune would be sent right there after Zero dimension. I am just a little annoyed is all, every time that the boring fucking little sisters like Rom and Ram and Uni were talking, Plutia could have been there.

Hey hey hey, you can love Plutia as much as you want, she's great, but Uni, Rom and Ram are great as well.

Nepgear is the one that should be killed in favor of Uzume or Plutia

Okay, Nepgear is really boring on her own, but when she's with pretty much anyone else, she's very entertaining, specifically with Neptune, Vert, and Uni (but Neptune is fantastic around anyone). I kind of like Uni, but everything to do with Lowee is really boring, Blanc especially. Literally the only distinguishing feature about her is that she is a bitch and she has no tits.

And I say this as someone who very much prefers DFC; Blanc, Rom, and Ram are all really boring. They should seriously just make the game about both Neptunes, Nepgear, Plutia, IF, and Compa.

You only complain about Deviantart when the image is some unholy abomination. There are plenty of good artists who use that site too.

>Compa
No, fuck that Compa is shit

I want to fuck them so badly. Why must I suffer.

That's pretty mean dude, Compa's a very nice girl. It's pretty much impossible to hate her.

The games have zero continuity to them, so you can literally play them in any order right?

2 to 3 is a direct sequel for the most part and vii makes references to both 2 and 3.

VII makes references all day long to 2, 3 is barely mentioned outside of explaining where big nep is from

Just got her on Rebirth. I've found true love my brothers.

I think Big Nep mentioned her when the others asked who the CPU of Planeptune in her dimension is.

Say that again desu. Say it again.

1 is it's own story

2,3,vii are canon timeline

>every time that the boring fucking little sisters like Rom and Ram and Uni were talking

Your taste is terrible.
Uni is a miracle and pretty much the top reason to be a citizen of Lastation.

1 is just a different universe. It could still be considered canon.

I is retconned, but II -> V -> V-II is a direct continuity. If you play one of the later games first they will spoil the other games for you.

If I'm a leanbox citizen and pledge my allegiance to Vert can I love Chika?
She has vert but it's sisterly so I could be the man in her life

Never played I

What's the story?

I honestly don't remember.

Super short version:
The CPUs don't live in their respective countries but on another continent floating above the others called Celestia. Nep, Noire, Blanc and Vert fight and Nep gets smashed to the lower continents, losing her memory from the impact. Compa and IF find her and join up with her. The 3 then travel around and solve all kinds of problems in the 4 nations while searching for parts of a key they need to unseal someone who got imprisoned by Arfoire and who turns out to be Histoire. In the end Nep regains her memory and the 4 CPUs join together to defeat Arfoire in Celestia.

Didn't she refuse to get her memory back?

best nep

I think you're right. Histoire offered to restore all of her memories but Nep declined because she didn't want her old memories to change her and she was happy with her new friends or something. It has been a while.

I love her quiet and calm voice. I would probably choose to live in Lowee if Lastation didn't have Uni.

>but we have an image to maintain.
You are saying this in a nep thread.

it's so soothing and nice to hear

what is the appeal of Blanc

Her body

She is shit in every other way

Everything

It's her anus.

voice, nation, dfc, cute, everything

Her giant jugs

>Noire's game
>player dude is a thing
Dropped.

Currently working on Conquest ending in rebirth 2.
What is the canon ending going to rebirth 3?

that's what big ploot is for

Deity of Sin is kill and everything is ok

So any good end or the holy sword end?

Holy sword is a re;birth thing so definitely not that one. I think the true end of original mk2 was simply that the CPUs and sisters of all nations banded together and were strong enough to defeat Arfoire after all.

But i wanna femdom

I want ploot to sit on my lap while we play games together and every now and then fart on my dick

She's cute and has the best voice.

>then fart on my dick

Absolutely disgusting

>filename
For you

re;birth 2 had too many goddamn endings

I think the True End was the Four Felons are reborn by the Goddess of Sin and released again, so Nepgear had to be a bad enough dude to go beat the shit out of them a second time and then go back to the Graveyard to shove her Gear Knuckle directly up Arfoire's asshole, which cause Gamindustri Graveyard to begin collapsing and Arfoire's butt to hurt so badly that she can still feel it in other dimensions. Underling and Warechu went to ground and are presumably still being dirty little pirates, but ASIC will never recover

DED NEPS

I guess it's time to install RB2.

Ded thread
Ded Neps

I'll kill you

STANDING HERE