Bleach

Reminder Kishi, Kubo and Oda are all toriyamafags. Main girl will not end with the main guy.

#betrayed

IchigoxRukia OTP

Also, reminder that Kun always win.
Hinata called Naruto, Naruto-kun.
Orihime called Ichigo, Kurosaki-Kun
Name called Sanji, Sanji-Kun

Do the math.

Friendly reminder that Bleach ends how you want it to end, the only true canon is headcanon.

This is insanity. How can both Ichiruki and Ichihime fans accept these spoilers blindly without any shred of evidence? How? Why not at least act like it isn't confirmed yet.

Mullet.

Makes just as much sense as Orihime and she is a much better character.

Did Chichi call Goku Gokun?

Bleach ended after Ichigo beat Aizen and he went back to a normal life.

Reminder that Kubo is both Kishi and Oda

Because shitposting about it is fun. Nobody really believe it.

#Betrayed

Yonkou. We should be getting pics soon.

It's more fun this way

I cannot believe how little butthurt there is about this on tumblr. Remember a time when Bleach was like the most popular thing on the planet?

I mean, fuck, Naruto's golden years were way behind him at the end there, but at least it still had a sizeable, active fanbase.

no. she calls him goku-sa
She doesnt speak ghetto japanese. Thats her thing.

Well if it means anything, Goku also ended up with worst girl.

She calls him Goku-sa, because they are supposed to be hicks from the countryside.

Who the fuck gives a shit about romance in battle shonen?

They don't believe it. The Narusakus didn't believe the spoilers either, until the scans were leaked.

Bleach ended after SS arc, why the fuck would he help SS against Aizen when it doesn't involve him in the least?

Meh, I don't give a fuck. Worst girl always wins, except for Naruto.

They are on denial. They keep claiming is fake. Just wait until tomorrow and youll see

Kamehasutra 2 when

Kubo shits his manga for the past 6-7 years so bad that shit ending actually makes so much sense.

I've been saying this for 8 years but there's no stopping shipper fags

Read the manga, nerd.

i've never followed bleach, did kubo just overstay his welcome and get fucked over by the editors? Did the series ending come out of left field?

Read the thread. Sure it burried, but both Ichiruki & Ichihime don't believe 100% to that spoiler.
They only use it as shitposting device.

>Ichigo ends up with neither of them

He knows who has the best box

If these spoilers were fake, which they aren't, we would be seeing claims of real spoilers float around. However, not one person is disputing these spoilers by offering the real spoilers.

Face it, it's over.

That's an angry chinese lady.

We believe them because Yonko is a reliable source.

That's the problem with Bleach. The manga is so bad, you could post any nonsense short of straight up hentai and it would sound plausible.

There is no "smell test" that works when it comes to Bleach.

>shipping
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
strategically kill yourselves

>686
>IchiHime is proven canon
>There's a few pages dedicated to how blissful and loving their everyday life is
>Married with children, the typically perfect end
>The penultimate page
>Orihime bids her husband a farewell kiss and skips out on her way to do the shopping
>"Yes..."
>The illusion shatters
>It's Aizen
>"...And a fond farewell to you as well, my dear Orihime Inoue."
>The last page
>Ichigo is bound to the chair in the horrifying, mind-breaking depths of the Muken for the rest of his life

Sasuga

they're saying the spoilers are fake. we'll see true butthurt in 13 hours

TATSUKI IS THE BEST GIRL IN ALL OF BLEACH

To be fair, she was best girl when she was introduced and when she came back as a teenager. But as soon as Z started, she became a super cunt.

literally narusaku all over again

apparently a lot of people

There won't be a butt to be hurt in 13 hours user.

>#
Fucking kill yourself, shounenshitter.

10/10. I'd love for this to happen.

>we weren't delusional
HAHAHAHAHAHA

That's pretty much it. Kubo clearly thought he was invincible and had all the time in the world because of Bleach's legacy. He was wrong, and they almost certainly canceled him.

Saiyans love having strong bitchy wives though.

It's in their blood.

You dont get the joke faggot. Maybe browse this threads and you will get it.

People are trying to get together to write/draw an end where Ichigo and Rukia end up together.

Holy shit this is fucking perfect.

Pics out already?

So did the Rukia fags off themselves?

I don't really have a preference between her and orihime but naruhina has made me addicted to seeing shipper fags get btfo

wew lad

> we were not wrong

yes, you were

As an NaruHinafag who got his happy ending, I'm just here for the shipping tears. I hope for maximum analsavagery that those spoilers are wrong and Ichigo ends up with not a damn soul.

>Renji and Rukia
>never showed any romantic feelings towards each other

Yeah, completely unlike Ichigo and Rukia.

Oh wait.

It's literally impossible to fix the mess that is bleach in 20 episodes.
Kubo just preferred to make it so fucking dumb it actually make sense or something.

The problem is the "they" you're referring to is a really small group compared to what it would have been even 3 years ago.

Denial is how it always starts.

>we weren't delusional
If anything thinking Ichiko and Rukia's relationship as romance is fucking delusional

No one won the Ichibowl, cause Kyoraku got all the girls.

am I the only one who is disgusted with the climax of the battle, that shit was so underwhelming

>i got to live through this twice

Kinda glad there's all this social media to see people so assblasted

>shippers
You faggots deserve nothing but the worst.

Yonkou has never lied

Not even real love, she only wanted his cock cause he's strong.

I personally don’t believe it’s true. If they are as true as they say why wait till the very last chapter to show case renruki being canon when he could have shown that in the previous chapter it just not right.

Ichigo and Orihime being canon is unorthodox and goes completely against the suppose title of the chapter “death and the strawberry” and no IchiRuki interaction is just not possible and I will wait till the end to have my guts crushed.

Is the kids name literally ichika
Holy shit this manga is going out of its way to be worse than Naruto down to the fucking retarded next gen names

Am I the only one who recognizes that the violent/bad parenting parts of Gokus and Chichis relationship that are just comedic exaggerations of stereotypical sitcom families?

Whenever anything is slightly more serious it's obvious they actually care about each other and their kids, you can't take Dragon Ball as seriously as all that.

It's just a joke, like half of the things in the series.

>shipped Naruhina
>shipped Ichiruki
Guess you can't win em all, fuck.

>2 hours since Yonkou posted that pics will be uploaded "soon"
I think that guy wants to enjoy the shitstorm he caused a little longer before posting scans whenever they confirm his spoilers or not

Is he denser than a black hole?

>tfw you outdo Bolt and Salad in stupid kids names
wew lad

Kubo pls

Fucking Toriyamafags

Death and the Strawberry clearly was always about their kids.

Well no matter. People will butthurt no matter what happens.

>“death and the strawberry”
It's referring to ichigo/orihime son meeting the daughter of rukia/renji at the end of the chapter.

wouldn't ir be the easy way out?

>Naruto
>Bleach
>Magi
>Nisekoi

What a time to be alive. I don't think anything will top Naruto, but all of these butthurt shipper tears are hilarious.

>ichirukifags unironically calling this the trump timeline because their ship didn't happen
i hope they suicide soon

At least you win the best taste award.

Let the image collages showing supposed parallels begin

I told you to keep posting. If only you listened.

Death and Strawberry is about their kids.

DAT pottery went way above your head

Yeah, all 20 people that still care will be devastated.

It's honestly getting pathetic have desperate people are to turn this into something instead of just shitting on this stupid fucking ending with everyone else.

zutara and ns combined

what a day

holy shit he bangs the big tittied one in the end?

Well, Rukia never showed any romantic feelings for either of them. Only Renji did.

When you think about how much of a hack Kubo is, the winning ship is pretty much the losing one.

The only reason we even knew the Quincey arc was the final one was because it was announced in Jump when it began. For all of it's faults, the Great Ninja War would have still felt like the endgame even if there wasn't a prior announcement.

Honestly; I still have faith in IchiRuki till the end because this the very first ship I've ever put my 100% heart into....it wouldn't make sense in my fair opinion and please don't go saying Orihime has feelings for Ichigo,that's why it's canon. You can have feelings for someone and still be rejected. I don't think; IchiHime is canon because that would be a complete 180 against 15 years of work.

That wasn't yonkou. Someone was fucking with us.

Guys wait for pics before you start acting as everything is confirm.

What am I supposed to do with all this Ichiruki fanart?

>Well if it means anything, Goku also ended up with worst girl.
Thats because Toriyama did it on purpose.
>Who do you prefer: Bulma or Chi-Chi?
>Toriyama:
>To be honest, I’m really not fond of Chi-Chi as a character. (laughs)
>In the middle of the comic, I started to think, “I don’t want to draw her anymore,” and, sort of as a way of spiting myself, I decided, “you’ll have to draw her if she gets married to Goku, so marry them off!”
>So, I drew her as a kind of punishment. (laughs)

Lucky bastard, just look at that THICC body.

Rukia will win because we are living on the Trump timeline.

Believe.

I know a ns/ir fag that shipped Harry/Hermione

man, his ass must be hurting now

Are there even that many people butthurt about the ship? I feel like nobody reads this crap anymore and even if they did they're more angry about the god awful ending