Nov. 4 Targets

As we all know, Soros funded radicals groups like ANTIFA, BLM, etc. are planning on a "civil war" on Nov. 4. It's unlikely that these faggots will ever get the chance of doing so, but expect there to be some form of unrest.

I looked on their site and on their front page, there appears to be a map of cities they are planning on bringing their henchmen to. Take a look at it.

Let me preface this by saying, if you live in or around these areas, make sure you are armed and ready. Otherwise, get the fuck out until they are taken care of before you return.

Feel free to browse this garbage site for more insider information on how you can be prepared, and how we can beat them at their own game by exposing their tactics for the world to see.

refusefascism.org/ (lol)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/10/18/george-soros-transfers-18-billion-to-his-liberal-philanthropic-foundation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>let's riot to fuck over these right wingers
>that's a great idea comrade bob, where should we riot? Capitol Hill, the White House?
>no I've got a better idea let's just riot in leftist strongholds where the right wing has no influence, that'll show those republitards

All but one of those cities are leftist fuckholes where the majority of the population is sympathetic to ANTIFA, how exactly are they going to start a civil war like that? Only place they are likely to encounter resistance is Omaha.

>None in Arizona

checked
if this is true then its going to be funny as fuck.

>tfw you live in Utah

same feel man, same feel.

Isn't that the site that Trump and Sessions got all those leftist IP's from?
Kek.

also checked

The trips don't lie. This is definitely going to be entertaining.

I live in South Central PA, super rural, very white, and very armed. I just hope they try shit here.

Even the craziest antifa nutjobs know to stay out of the Midwest. Come to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, or the Dakotas with that crap, I dare you.

>Democrat will become an illegal party within your lifetime.

They’re scared of confrontation.
They know damn well that right wingers are aware of their little protest, and are only targeting cities where they’ll get the highest number of people on their side.
Once they try this at a city with more right leaning values, it’s game over.
I’m sure there’s a bunch of people in said cities who are fed up with their bullshit, looking for a green light to beat up some antifa members.

I honestly don't see the protests in Austin being a big thing outside of the worthless college campuses. Let's hope people have awakened to the bullshit of antifa and they get shut down quickly.

I understand the the irony behind this the protests and the lack of self-awareness they have, but it's still dangerous. There are still Republicans in such blue strongholds. To drive them out is to further divide the country and cede such territory to foreign hordes.

Annnndddd doubles are checked. Good. I've always thought Nov 4 was going to be the day Antifa shows their colors and make the left look as horrible as possible.

Yeah pussies at least when the alt-right protests they go into the lions den like at Berkeley and Portland

That takes balls

Dead antifa in Omaha

Uh...whats happening?

>Omaha
They will get their shit pushed in so hard.

NE user here, I live around the Omaha area and if antifa decides to riot around here, you can guaran-damn-tee that people aren't just gonna sit idly by while it happens. Antifa would probably end up getting shot and/or ran over by people. God bless Nebraska.

Same. Even in liberal as fuck Austin there are many people that are armed. I do worry for my sister in SF,CA though. She's just finishing up her last year of residency before she comes back to Texas to do doctor shit here. Gonna see if I can convince her to take some vacation time.

Fake and gay.
You seriously have nothing better to do with your time?

Pa-sha you'll have to go to filthadelphia maybe Pittsburgh

Mobile fag here, anyone else get this message when redirected?

>trapped on long island

hopefully I don't get home invaded

I hope for a riot in Sacramento, it would be the only interesting thing that has happened here

>Omaha
???

Hahah what

Would I get into legal trouble if I arm myself and help put down this Antifa rebellion?

kek, not for me

>omaha
>leftist stronghold
Antifa would fucking end up getting shot by the people here.

probably

>Atlanta
Pls no

It's funny how the destroy their own neighborhoods, many of them black-owned shops and black housing districts; in order to protest us evil white male shitlords.

Damn, I was so excited to kill Communists traitors and get away with it. Maybe next time.

Ey same, just moved to Camp Hill.

>tfw Harrisburg is slowly gentrifying and crime is way down.

You're already in trouble if you live in one of these cities user

report anything you know about the happening to the FBI

>yfw they have a list of home addresses linked to ip addresses linked to pol users

Thank fucking god its a saturday I am definitely staying in

not unless you have a legitimate fear for your life or somebody else’s

I don't live in any of these cities fortunately, the closest one is about 50 miles away, but I do have relatives who work in some of these cities.

This is my fear, kek

>fun camps for adults

checked
he is with us

Fuck guys. I'm gonna be in Atlanta at a training for my company on Nov 4. What do I do?

If they ever come this far away from the nearest Starbucks, I'll just shoot them.

>all nigger and faggot cities

What a surprise.

>St. Louis
>St. Paul
>Not on the list

Thank fuck. I'm sick of these commie larpers blocking the highway.

Pittsfield

LARPing this hard.

Antifa.lt

They already prepared a victory song.

I'm not worried.
No one sets a date to start a civil war.

>no nodseys there to blame the destruction on
Great idea

>None in the South besides Atlanta
Does ANTIFA fear the Southern warrior?

more evidence that herr soros is actually /ourguy/ and the entire past decades have been careful manipulation to spark off the race war and global cleansing as per der fuhrers plans. (or possibly to clear way for his return from Antarctica?) As his health fails him he masterfully initiates the final stage, starting the war by having the enemy primarily launch the opening salvo against itself.

>planning this on the 100th anniversary of the Bolshevik uprising in Petrograd
>The Bolsheviks stormed the seat of government and ransacked it
>Antifa is planning rallies around government buildings
>The White House is already known to have shoddy security, some dude literally ran up to the back door
>Imagine 100 black masked anarchists
>If they're shot, it'll be called a massacre in the media

I think the media is overlooking the ties to the Russian revolution centenary, every rally I've been to for the past year has been selling tickets to little events and lectures, none of them on the 4th, most a few days before or after.

Watch your seats of government.

>ALSO

Anyone know of any places in the UK where it'll begin?

Isn't every city in Texas being targeted?

Get so sick you have to stay home. Seriously.

Broliukas why does Antifa even exist over there? Who the hell among you would even join that shit it makes no sense.

It was a joke. Every antifa website is abandoned but the domains still exist for some reason (soros sponsored shit maybe?). In all seriousness they became completely extinct in like 2008. Countrymen like nationalists movements better.

Philadelphia here. A cuck in a Che T shirt offered me a flier for this on the subway the other day. I informed him that they will get stacked if they kick this off.

Please let one happen in Denver. This is like San Fran of the front range. I've seen some Antifa flyers stuck on walls and posts but no Nov 4th ones.

>No Minneapolis
Surprised at this, they took down an American Flag at the Hennepin County jail and put theirs up.

God damn sons of bitches why do these faggot punk bitch twinks only ever go to major cities instead of starting their pussy riots in my neck of the fucking woods I want to execute commies god fucking dammit

They don't want resistance, they just want to burn shit down for a while and go home.

>hey I got a good idea
>let's post where we'll start the civil war
LOL or this is a lie

you're goddamn right

Not rioting in heavily-republican areas? Really joggins the noggin.

Did you take the flyer?
Let's see it user

Philly was a always a shithole but it's gotten progressively worse

I think so goy. I wonder how many Anti-fa fags will show up to Spencer's rally in Florida tomorrow.

Enough to have the national guard on hand

One of Spencer's toadies was starting trouble today. He went around trying to trade his tickets for beer and got kicked out of everywhere

SEATTLE WILL FINALLY BURN!

Of things get real for anyone right wing in the major Commie strongholds of California you're welcome to stay in Oakdale, Ca we'll take care of you

>Uber-liberal billionaire George Soros infused “the bulk of his wealth” -- $18 billion -- into his activist charity arm Tuesday

foxnews.com/world/2017/10/18/george-soros-transfers-18-billion-to-his-liberal-philanthropic-foundation.html

Atlanta is a big place you'll be fine because last I knew if you fuck around in Atlanta you'll get a triple scoop of justice.

Secret Service will send the dogs out, that'll scare em away
we also got snipers on the roof
>called a massacre
this will be seen as an act of domestic terrorism by conservatives and centrists alike

Rejoice, dude. You've still got a week to arm up and you have an excuse to kill anarchocommunist social rejects that threaten your life and property.

this is so stupid

>No Denver

Contrived and homosexual.

Honestly, this coddling by law enforcement is part of the problem. What do we have to lose by letting antifags/commies go and get their skulls cracked open?
Our inability to solve issues with our fists is only building up pressure for when it all finally explodes.

Aha good. Baltics and Poland need to stay as uncucked as possible. Do Lithuanians generally welcome back their diaspora or are we better off just staying here? Asking for a friend.

just got some night vision antifa fags to poor to afford night vision to spot infrared flood lights we will own the night guys

Kys coward

What is the lions den for the right a gas station a church or a rural vfw

>liberals destroying liberal cities

Austin needs to be nuked

jehsus christ, he replanted whole reddit here, and mods do not even pretend anymore:

Protecting his assets. What market is about to crash?

>Protecting his assets.
Correct
>What market is about to crash?
Nah it's more like he is about to bite it so he's parking all his shit away from death taxes.

DO NOT ENGAGE ON THE 4TH

Let Antifa chimp out!

The Media will never do us favors.

STAY HOME AND SAFE. LET THE LEFT SHAME THEMSELVES.

>None in Indy
Good news.

mods have been gay cunts for over a year now, how do we get new ones?

chicago is already covered. no ones getting out alive if they kick it off. We started planning the second the first Nov4 notice came out.

fish in a barrel and if you know chicago you will understand that.
No first strike.. let antifa fuck up first for a while watch responses, if cops dont do their jobs.

run.

Media is already calling Antifa "peaceful protesters" and saying they're nonviolent. They've been publishing flowery stories and refusing to touch anything about their violence. Imagine C'Ville times a thousand. Even FOX News didn't point out the obvious: If you advocate an ideology that killed 100 million people, maybe you deserve to get hit by a car.

Look at what the media did with the IRA

>college kids and high school drop outs
>they was fightin oppression and fascism
>goin to church n donatin to charities n sheit

Nevemind that they're actual terrorists responsible for murdering innocent people.

I'm getting to the point where I think we should just rope day all the leftist media faggots. They're more destructive to the West than the Soviets ever were.

IRA dindu nuffin, dey was good Boyz
(Except for the ties to commie rats)

Everyone hates Antifa except themselves here, if anything it'll be a benefit to our side.
>the media
the media has practically zero credit here, take the Vegas shooting for example. your average man was questioning it, no joke

In his book, Yuri says Soviet Subversion is more destructive than a Nuclear bomb, he was right

>just finished my AR build
>no antifag riots planned in my town
Feelsbadman.jpg

it would just be spun into muh 6000000 journalists, you should never question what brave journalists say in the face of violent racists, (insert day) is national CNN reverence day

but everyone hates the media ardently

Has anyone found any forums they're using to coordinate and plan?
Potential for sabotage? I'm sure they can be subtly convinced to do some pretty stupid shit. Maybe convince them that shutting down the major railways will shut down the city and make their voices heard. Get them to "block" RR tracks and subsequently get juiced by a 15k ton freight train goin 50mph