So I just read Rough. Goddamn fucking faggots would you fucking touch each other already?

So I just read Rough. Goddamn fucking faggots would you fucking touch each other already?

Still liked it better than Katsu, moving to H2 now, if it's also frustrating I am done with Adachi.

H2 is possibly the most frustrating of them all despite the fact that to this day I still have no idea of what the protagonist think for a large part of it.
But how can you dislike Katsu when it's the only one where the protagonist and his love interest are open about how they feel about each other and actually start going out pretty early?

Because, despite that, they still do absolutely nothing about it. Honestly, it's the most frustrating one, at least in CG and Rough there was a good reason why they couldn't be so open about it.

To add to that, Misaki felt too much like a shoved in character to create a love triangle. That and the rushed ending made me feel iffy about it but I still liked the overall story and character interactions.

Depending on how broad your definition of frustration is, H2 will probably be your last Adachi series then. Not really fond of H2, thanks to how some things turn out.

Adachi can only tell one kind of story

also he likes childhood friends too much

fuck him

Well, by now I've read 3 of Adachi's works and the best I got was holding hands. I don't wanna be that guy and I certainly don't think Maid-sama, Ao Haru Ride etc handle romance better but at this point if I don't see a kiss I'm gonna fucking off myself.

Weird, in yesterday's thread most people seemed to agree H2 was his best work.

H2 is one of the best. Haruka best girl
There are kisses

>H2 is one of the best
Really? I suppose the manga must differ from the anime then, because I really didn't like the anime.

I'm the guy who liked Rough. As I said, I'd have preferred an ending with a bit more commitment (e.g. a kiss), but the recording was pretty nice as well, though not quite the payoff I hoped for after all the drama. Wanted to see the other guy get wrecked on both fronts.

It ends on a low note, but still is a happy ending. Haruka is perfect wife-material.

I picked Rough because you said it doesn't drag on too much and was supposedly his best work. I really liked it and I'm fine with the ending, the character interactions made up for the lack of any commitment, certainly enjoyed it more than Katsu.

I also wanted to see Hiroshima (already forgot his name) get rekt, if anything for that slap that our man did nothing about

Hey look, it's Kou 3.0 and not-Wakaba again. I swear this motherfucker is doing it on purpose.

>I swear this motherfucker is doing it on purpose.
Yes. It's on purpose. All of his mains look pretty much the same, he states in his mangas.
Well, the anime is just a third of the manga.

H2 is probably one of Adachi's World that I like most.

>the character interactions made up for the lack of any commitment

That they do. Really liked the ensemble humor with the other dorm members and as for the main couple, the gradual change of hearts was really nicely done IMO and progressed steadily. The lack of commitment was even kinda explained through the circumstances of main girl getting stuck in her guilt trip, though that doesn't prevent me from hoping for more by the end.

Another thing I really liked about Rough was how it portrayed the tournament atmosphere of those swimming/diving events. Compare that to the lolswimming in Free.

I'm just glad we didn't get a guilt-trip shit drama ending, if it ended with an actual modernized Romeo and Juliet equivalent I'd be really fucking frustrated.

You mad at pure romances?

You made this thread yesterday, and I told you your taste was shit, and I'll say it again. Just stop reading Adachi manga if you don't like his take on romance, nigger, why do you keep reading stuff you know you don't like?

This. If you really need physical romance that much then just give up, you're barking up the wrong tree entirely.

ALL MANGAKA ARE SHIT! Shit, I tell you.

I recently finished Cross Game. The initial chapters had amazing narrative, but I feel the rest of the story got bogged down with shounen baseball.

Does Adachi have any good romance manga with less of a focus on sports?

H2 is the worst anime adaptation of Adachi's manga, Haruka looks weird and has a shitty VA.

That moment when Hiro and Haruka are inside the igloo they've just built is the cutest thing. No one can create that kind of cozy and warm atmosphere better than Adachi.

>Does Adachi have any good romance manga with less of a focus on sports?
Depends what you mean. He has no real pure romance manga except for Miyuki, which isn't very good in my opinion, but if you just want less sports (while still having some romance), then try Q&A or Nijiiro Togarashi. Be warned that Q&A's got one of the most baffling and pointless endings I've ever seen, though.

Never once did I say that I didn't like Adachi, I even expressly stated in the OP that I loved Cross Game. Get some reading comprehension and stop being so agitated over strangers on the internet.

Maybe you should try Touch instead of H2.

Slow Step also is pretty low on sports, isn't it? I mean, it never really takes centerstage.

Jimbe is pretty much pure romance.

H2 is his best baseball manga but one of his worst romance manga.