There are people browsing Sup Forums as we speak who deny the reality of biological evolution

>there are people browsing Sup Forums as we speak who deny the reality of biological evolution

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_H4ntRloGWU
youtu.be/V5riIXfmEFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>universe expansion is more than a hypothesis based on some odd color shifting that coincidentally indicates that the entire universe is hurtling toward a specific point way out past the constellation of Virgo, which is completely bizarre and unexplained and ominous
yeah eat a dick you bowtie wearing pez dispenser with feet

Science and religion fill two completely different roles in society.

Science tells us how the world operates.

Religion tells us how we ought to behave ourselves.

I'm a borderline atheist by the way, I simply recognize that science is completely unequipped to answering questions of morality.

jap wit da bantz

>be human
>evolve from monkeys
>there still be monkeys though
you can't make this shit up

the people aren't ready to be godless

half of them would take to the streets raping and pillaging without some threat of retribution on their soul

bro the mutant was massively successful.
multiple times
but never outcompeted anyone
LOL

>I plant tomato seeds in my garden
>No watermelon plants grow
I thought you said it was going to evolve, scientists

fixed

>be you
>too stupid to live, yet still wasting oxygen

When you feel the need to strawman so hard, you should consider that you don't even understand the debate, and thus have only chosen a side out of fear of ridicule because you're weak.

>Science tells us how the world operates.
>Religion tells us how we ought to behave ourselves.

Noice, I like this.

>bill nye the weimar guy
no thank you

Well considering they are different genus...

I miss Nyeposting

It's funny how the person on the left and the right deny biological evolution when it comes to race.

There were multiple shooters in Las Vegas

>there are people browsing Sup Forums as we speak who deny that negroids are 50,000 years behind caucasoids in evolution.

bill the "prep the bull" science guy

There are several holes in the theories of evolution specially human, serious problems with recent findings of ancient humans.

For 100,000 years removed form us it is very dificiult to distinguish natural evolution form genetic engineering.

We didnt evolve from monkeys. We share a common ancestor. We are more closely related to apes and then homminoids. Communists are on the same tier as creationists. Look up lysenkoism.

Science attempts to understand the world. We dont even have a good idea of how gravity works and are guessing there are some particles called gravitons

>Science attempts to understand the world.
Correct.

>We dont even have a good idea of how gravity works and are guessing there are some particles called gravitons

God, it's so bizarre when you start thinking about it that way.

>Primitive humans
>dude what makes shit fall down??
>fuck if I know

>flash forward 10,000 years later
>dude what makes shit fall down
>it's called "gravity" you retard
>yeah but I mean what is gravity?
>fuck if I know

>

>Proponents falsely claimed to have discovered, among many other things, that rye could transform into wheat and wheat into barley, that weeds could spontaneously transmute into food grains, and that "natural cooperation" was observed in nature as opposed to "natural selection".[2] Lysenkoism promised extraordinary advances in breeding and in agriculture that never came about.

>Joseph Stalin supported the campaign. More than 3,000 mainstream biologists were sent to prison, fired,[3] and numerous scientists were executed as part of a campaign instigated by Lysenko to suppress his scientific opponents

abcdefghijkL
abcdefghijklmnO
abcdefghijkL

saying this is on the same level as creationist tardery is a grave insult to creationist tardery

“Creationists” are controlled opposition. What the fuck does evolution have to do with creationism? Creationism has to do with something out of nothing and that is all.

Lysenko Guy would be more apt, but it's not as catchy.

Thank you.

Yeah those people think niggers aren’t subhumans.

Exactly.

But JEW BOOK!
JEE BOOK EZ TRUEEE

All we need is magic jew book and worship the jew book.

We dont deny that a "species" changes over time, but that an organism can become more complex. There is no evidance of an increase in genetic information. And if entropy is real dna would get more degenerate over time, not more complex.Thus God created Ur species on Earth.

>There are people who take Bill Nye even remotely seriously
The moment he took a creationist into an actual debate he invalidated himself as an academic of even the flimsiest standards.

that's basic stuff, lad
howabout it wasn't paddock. that nigger is alive.

You are an idiot. There are different factions within the Christian Community. Im not Christian and even I know this. Im an agnostic.

This guy is propped up by left wing atheist to try to make the right look stupid. Half of professional U.S scientist believe in a higher power. Many are Christian. There is young earth creationism, inteliigent design, old earth creationism, theistic evolution (which most catholics believe in), old earth-young human.

Go to discovery institute, reasons.org and do some more research. There are tons of Scientist that are Christian that explain why they believe in a divine god.

You are very ignorant about this topic.

youtu.be/_H4ntRloGWU

youtu.be/V5riIXfmEFs

All Anons that take the stance of OP, please research evolutionary research into the origin of life. It's pathetic

You lost any sort of validity when you used Bill Nye to prove your point.

>christians
>book is true without evidence
Why?
Hmm

bill nye's photoshop skills suck ass this is ms-paint tier work

this

Man was not made out of nothing according to the bible, he was "formed" from the dust. And the woman from parts of the man.