First Tablets General - next tier discussion

Okay, we have a unifying thesis, together with musical witness, for convincing individuals of the ancient's call for truth promotion.

We have several other tiers of truth advocacy we need to bring on board with us.

The next one in due order is P2P news sourcing. We need to make a presence known there, possibly in a form that can go on to alternative news sites.

So, how can we package what to get the next tier what they can use ?

Resource : cog49.com/ft.pdf

Present Intro : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk-Vdd_Qrk
youtube.com/watch?v=jRXZkdEj7YI
youtube.com/watch?v=_QUq72fla3o
youtube.com/watch?v=h8Rf24KdOBw
youtube.com/watch?v=qIuxiwhUGz4
youtube.com/watch?v=jMxU2ToSunY
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ1PT8gRtfU
youtube.com/watch?v=IKeLldG8YYU
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here are some of the videos that tell the story since the ref study first appeared
(out of thousands of songs influenced by it), from the church cucking on the issue
to the prevailing of music with it and even to the present state of mind because of it.

Early political weather (in small spaces): youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk-Vdd_Qrk

The celebrity perspective: youtube.com/watch?v=jRXZkdEj7YI

A religious view: youtube.com/watch?v=_QUq72fla3o

An Armegeddon-like take: youtube.com/watch?v=h8Rf24KdOBw

Another take on the whole story: youtube.com/watch?v=qIuxiwhUGz4

Some disappointment with the church: youtube.com/watch?v=jMxU2ToSunY

Who the real chosen ones are: youtube.com/watch?v=gQ1PT8gRtfU

Saviors of the World: youtube.com/watch?v=IKeLldG8YYU

I'll start.
We would leave Thoth out, obviously, since that only pertains to much farther along.

We could narrow the scope of the study,
but doing that depends on what sort of
audience we want to first appeal to.

And we could make a different synopsis
to include, or some sort of different intro.

I have some ideas, but I want to hear from others too. There are a lot of possibilities.

Obviously, some sort of rumor-generating action could be a good start here too.

We all know the biggest demographic out there is
Christians that have no ill-informed leaders.

Many of them are all over social media now,
looking for truth that has been hidden from them.

We just need to reach them with the bigger truth
that makes sense, and from outside of the church.

... have ill-informed leaders.

What the fuck is this now

They just need to see what we have been doing is
what they have always been told to look for.

The things we do here, many of them, are
the timely fulfillment of Christian promise.

The Christian world only needs to recognize that.

But we have to show them outside of the church
because preachers will only try to prevent it.

The last several sections of the ref pdf explain.

The synopsis is just one page of interesting points.

Its a massive study because it uncucks a whole
century of bad religion.

But it leads to the things that matter, which most
of us here are all about.

We could do really well with just some sort of event or action that draws attention to it.

It just needs to be clean and well-intended.

Many, many thousands of people are already aware of this study.

We should try to take it to the next level now.

bump?

We need this, guys.
It will open doors for us.

The answers we need are in online, and confirmed by theology, but not any of the common stuff.

The people who can understand them and use them are here, but not in the common church.

We have all the higher ground here. Come on, let's talk about it.

We all keep up with current events.
We all see the religious forces behind them.

This is the greatest tool we have on both fronts
because it shows the relationship, and how we
can now use that knowledge in both realms to
work them FOR us instead of against us.

Come on guys.
We should be news makers.

Bunch of nonsense. SPEAKING IN TONGUES. THE DEVIL IS INSIDE THIS ONE!

wtf?
Who does your homework?

shhhhhhhhh let the history happen, just because you can see doesn't mean everyone else can.

FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL

Literally, many tens of thousands of people are already on board with these things.

They are just waiting and looking and hoping for some folks to crank it up a little.

But yeah, it hasn't been here very long.

The events of the last year are what have really made it the shit.

Yeah, I know you too.
You are my most faithful and shekel-rich shill.

Is this what pol has come to? Everyone just calling each other Jews?

ELE

It shows in who they consistently annoy.

I know it comes as a surprise here.
But we have everything we need to create a new narrative.

I've done it many times all by myself already.
But a bunch of us could really raise some hell.

Fuck off schizo. Sage

Bro you need to get the fuck out of here shitting up the board with your juvenile sophistry. True spirituality is personal and not shared willy nilly and of all people, you do not manage God or guide prophecy or invoke revelation. This is dumb and poorly researched and drunk with foolishness

What about the emerald tablets and how make merkaba

I enjoy your posts, btw. I'm a musician and have developed a keen interest in ancient civilizations the past few years. Though I feel I've only just scratched the surface, I wish to devote more time to studying these lost teachings.

I read some that there are 12 emerald tablets but only 11 have been released to the public anyway Sup Forums could find the 12th?

Good for you.
Lots of good stuff from back then.
A lot of confusing and deriding it since.

Actually, its hard to get good info.
But the ancient texts are certainly best.

Two others are not released.
But that does not mean what they contain
is contained. Its still in the ether.

This is not really the place for that.

Far enough, I thought some of the tablets are held by the in various collectors some of which are people in positions of power. Are they trying to hide its knowledge? I don't really see any pieces on the board moving in the direction of toth ideologies.

>The symbolism is REAL

Basically this is all I've learned so far. Been studying ancient Egypt and Templars/Freemasons mostly. Though it's hard to decipher where the good stuff ends and the faggotry begins.

I like how a lot of their imagery coincidences with the way to position magnets in order to create a "free/easyer energy" devices. Started by looking into the coral castle and then found some other videos of an average joe who used a magnet wheel to power multiple solenoids, which powered varies things like sawing motions and lights

The Emerald Tablets are a great source of inspiration, but much
more timeless than immediately useful to us right now.

We have everything we need else we need for now.
We just aren't much aware of that yet. Some are.
But they are waiting to see they are not alone.

Ok, this is interesting but you really need to do a better job of giving people a quick rundown or introduction to this if you want them to care. You're just ranting about things no one understands yet because we haven't read the 135 page pdf to know why we should even care, and we have no reason to read it because you haven't told us anything about it except for vague references we would need to have read the text to understand the context of.

True. But I think it takes getting beyond Christianity.
When you understand that, with all
the why's and
wherefore's, then its easy to see where it
all came from and why and how.

And that makes it make sense that Paul would ultimately "appeal to Rome," as he puts it, with the greater faith.

People are so secretive about this stuff for some reason. Even the "good guys"

It can be frustrating at times when you're so ready to learn but there are no teachers to be found.

Well, thank you for that. And you are right.
Its hard to be adequately informative in the OP, when there is really a lot to it.

I have run about 4 threads on it in the last several
weeks, going on about pertinent things.
And trying to sum what and why it matters.

And nearly 3K people have d/l it in that time.
Probably mostly viral among off-board folks

wtf kinda faggotry is going on here? This is where you should be

I am not secretive I will show it all to you if you are ready

go here fags, this is where all the answers are
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Dude you're crazy. I remember one of your threads a couple weeks ago that I bumped because I felt bad for you but seriously this is ridiculous. Try meditating or something because your mind is all over the place. Go lift some weights or go for a run. Christ.

Thanks. I'm your 33rd subscriber if that's your channel.

Yeah, makes me wonder too.
I think some of it is just because it takes a while
to digest it in your mind. It took me a bunch of
years myself. Kept getting to plateaus and stalling,
but then something else would keep begging
an answer
making you move on again.

The other thing is there is just so much sheer
idiocy out there in the name of theology, could
be they have to stop and question their sanity
a little bit too.

>general
nice

it is brother, 33 very prophetic indeed

try to watch every video, the channel paints a mosaic so to speak you have to have all of the information see the puzzle completed

I am going to be starting a media website soon if you want to be part of it let me know, I will be reporting current events then putting into the proper context with regards to the gestalt

Well, thank you. And I appreciate the concern.
And yeah, sometimes I get a little ahead of myself. But I'm not crazy, just a little much ahead
of most.

I started out college educated, went into computing, had a real life once, ya know.
But after getting into OOP and then finding it
in the Bible, everything changed.

In other words, I've been where most of the guys here are, and I'm not much different.
Just further along.

Fuck off, Reddit.

the bible is coded, yes

What is holding you back user?

A lot of what is in that pdf is beyond just that coding, and I don't draw all the references to how it is derived. But it is all derived of the same "spirit" or state of mental pursuit, and evidenced in sacred texts. It all makes sense together.

In other words, once you get some of it, it just keeps coming. And there was nobody else I could really refer to for confirmation, other than to just keep finding in therein in more esoteric ways.

I would like more female deities desu.

I seen one of your threads a few weeks ago, good going goy. Thoughts for Thoth.

Some of the best are really brilliant, but successful too. So I can understand and respect that - especially considering the average cucking that's out there, not to mention MSM.

But some of them let it all hang out in their music, only for those that can recognize it.

>the ancient's call for truth promotion.

Got kind of excited that anons were interested in the eternal, impossible quest for truth in an amazingly complicated universe using our humble brains.

Then I checked you pastebin and saw this is just another weird Christian mysticism.

>mfw the truth will set us all free but everyone just calls whatever weird bullshit they believe in the truth and LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU MATERIALIST SCUM

Nothing is in the synopsis.
> I CAN'T HEAR YOU
I know. Don't bother trying to either.

You're right, but most people aren't ready for that kind of information so you're better off just keeping it to yourself until you find a way to convey it that doesn't make you look batshit insane and so people will actually listen to you. I'm with you 100% on the knowledge but your methods are fruitless, I can guarantee that. Just know you're on the right path and don't give up because there's always more that you don't know about.

Thank you.
It's fun beating the most "educated" people in the world at their own game.

They don't have the sources we have.

You're the one who doesn't want to hear.

And the synopsis is like a table of contents, user. Don't be surprised when people know where you're going just by your 19.5 allusions to biblical prophecy.

Dude 20 people have posted here, and you are in a very slim minority among them.

I know the challenge there.
But I'm pretty thick skinned.
I don't people up either.
No need. I just try not to laugh at them.
And finding the real folks makes it all worth it.

I'm all about mental /sig/, so I'm going to offer you an exercise.

Pretend you aren't OP here.
>OP's thread would have 404'd if not for OP's bumping
>OP has literally posted half of the replies
>OP's go to defense is to appeal to popularity of a dozen one post by this IDs

Do you really think you'd find OP holding the secrets of the universe? Or would you think he's just another overconfident kid on drugs shitposting on the internet?

If you really care about this shit, you'll care about your rhetoric.

Yeah, I know. It really helps to be up on OOP before even opening the pdf.

It's not biblical prophecy where we find what matters. It is in rhetoric of sacred texts nobody ever knew had predictive value.

The seven seals, seven churches, seven candles and so on all refer to the seven chakras of kundalini shakti. To understand the Bible, at least the New Testament, you have to understand Raja Yoga.

Yes, they are all related, absolutely. All these sevens, each with a different color and metaphysical uniqueness.

The New Testament has been the basis of most modern theology for a long time, and has allowed it sour recently, by design.

Understanding the greater depths of the Old Testament however, changes much of how the NT is understood. But the church is still some way from making that realization, mostly because there is no commercial value in it for the leaders.

What is your opinion on the "creator god(s)" of the Old Testament?

The term "Elohim" in Genesis One is recorded "God" singular by King James compilers. But the Hebrew term is plural. This just shows some of the monotheistic slant of those interpreters. It seems pretty certain though, that it actually refers to the seven, yes, creator gods.

These would be the same seven Thoth terms, the lords of all the Earth. And we learn from the the way Moses and the prophets used them, as well as more specifically in the book of Job, they are also the seven laws of life, or states of ordinal progression in all living things.

Obviously however, this would not be the same being Adam walked with, if that was a real event. And many earlier passages of scripture also represent God as somebody walking around. So we can expect these were actual people, maybe at least more in touch with the rule of these seven that do not take human form (even as Thoth explains) than other men of the time.

Its interesting that when the animals were created, each of them were brought to Adam for him to name them. Adam's word would then be the name of that animal. It's like they were involving Adam in the creative process.

Toth's Atlantis was taken out during the first happening roughly 7,000+ years ago and then his descendents thought humans in various areas i.e. Desert and Latin jungle. Some warned native Americans and those in desert of second flood happening after that just live you life as well as you can as everyone will have to walk the halls of amintay

Yeah, and obviously, at some point back then they conceived the idea of Adam and Eve in Eden. This would be a new kind of human, with the ability to blush red in the face, which is what "Adam" means.

>This would be a new kind of human, with the ability to blush red in the face

We wuz kangz? Lol jk... Even though this is what Louis Farrakhan and the NOI believe. That the black race is the ancient race

And I guess this was needed because they had wiped out Atlantis, which was the previous ruling culture.

Then after choosing Noah and Abraham, they set about a plan to create the western world to preserve them in the dominion they had given Adam.

Geneticists have since turned that on its head.

They've also determined Brits came from the ancient Pharaohs.

Well, yeah. It may be they preceded Adam, probably did. Chinese too.

Psalms 23:5 :
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies...

Your journey is just begining :)
Do you have questions?

From my research it would appear that the Elohim were not gods, nor was the entity who walked in the Garden. My proposition is that in the Old and New Testament, there is no creator god present or referred to other than when Christ referred to the Father.