Trey parker is such a god damn hero

Just think of how much more SJWFucked up this country would be without southpark poking fun at the PC army.
I fucking love you Trey.
Also, having broad city follow southpark is like having to eat a 230 year old feminists cobwebb covered pussy (broad city) after fucking natalie portman (south park)
I cant describe how funny it is that the faggots at comedy central think red pilled individuals will watch a couple jewish girls who have no talent for humor.

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.cc.com/clips/ekitzg/does-anyone-know-what-columbus-did
youtube.com/watch?v=bRDpnT-xbOE
youtube.com/watch?v=D-OQR5zu_J4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samizdat
imdb.com/title/tt5969762/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI
youtube.com/watch?v=z4Rmt5n1E5c
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVz7re8y-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5PaxBoZMXvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems like Parker has joined the army. He used to be able to poke fun at everyone, now it seems like he's a Soros zombie. I couldn't even make it through the second show of this season. Last season was so bad that many people have written South Park off

>"They make fun of SJW's"
>They over exaggerate Trump's tweeting and have a grand song about him putting down his phone

Meh. Name another show thats 10% as red pilled as south park. Top gear uk is the only one.

>doesn't get that they were also making fun of people hanging onto every single thing trump says.
They had people driving their cars checking Twitter for what Trump says while running down children

Trey is still a major league cuck who hates Trump, but I think he hates all the hysteria surrounding him as well.
South Park didn't portray GarrisonTrump as evil, just someone playing a part who ended up gaining a ton of support from people who were tired of people like Clinton

Broad City is kind of funny, if you're amused by degenerates wasting their best years

in the new south park game you can now be bigender

Seriously, the entirety of season 19 was a fucking roast of modern liberalism. That shit dropped in the heart of the SJW uprising. And the Christopher Columbus episode was perfect as well.

"We'll just look up all the inflammatory offensive stuff Columbus did.."

"....Nothing."

southpark.cc.com/clips/ekitzg/does-anyone-know-what-columbus-did

>notices your schtyel

Remember the dolphin episode? Could that even be made today?

>watch tv
>complain that tv is shit
OP, as an anti-Semite I'm wondering at exactly what point did the Jews put a gun to your head and force you to buy a TV and watch Broad City? Could it be that you yourself are the author of your predicament?

youtube.com/watch?v=bRDpnT-xbOE

Even though Jeremy campaigned for Remain he was much, much too red pilled and anti-PC to remain at the BBC.

His old pre-Top Gear shit like Meets The Neighbors could not be made today.

Definitely the best episode this season so far. I think he got asked to do a holiday episode, or even an indignant people's day episode, and that's why he ended it with "Happy Indignant Peoples' Day everybody, suck my asshole!"

We still love you Trey.

Remember when South Park was actual comedy and not just another current events/politics/pop culture "satire" show?

How the hell did "Comedy Central" wind up being what killed comedy?

They should just make a slider. I mean, duh.

it had to have been him behind cartmans extreme racism and anti semitism. i could only imagine what the other people were thinking when he wrote the lines and voiced cartman ripping on the jews so much. pretty based desu

fuck Trey and his egotism but goddamn is he talented.. he deserves to be a dick

Here's your $.02. Also they've been a political/current events show since they switched to 3D animation.

youtube.com/watch?v=D-OQR5zu_J4

>How the hell did "Comedy Central" wind up being what killed comedy?

Who nose?

South park has noticed the decay of our society thanks to sites like this and are now fighting the good fight

South Park has by far the best social commentary out of any tv show. Trey is on record saying he hates liberals too.

They've probably done more to "redpill" USA than any of you ever will. There's actually the term "South Park republican" from all the teens who grew up with the show and how it affected their political leanings.

>We decided to ignore the slope
Holy fuck

Can we guess?

South Park sucks this season. There aren't any genuine jokes. Trying to define characters too much has ruined them, and do we really need to push the gay bullshit with tweak and Craig. Seems redundant. Go back to being politically incorrect

Watching episode 2 right now. Trey is a few years behind all the memes. South Park is dead. This will be its last season

What does that mean?

Oh. I think i get it. Is slope>slopehead>prognathus?

Take notes, people.
Every piece of """subversive""" media will be subversive for about 5-10 years or so, but after running their course, they become a brown-noser for the very establishment they used to ridicule.
And meanwhile, fans who lap this shit up will act like they're still being """subversive""" because they're too delusional to judge their favorite show on its merits instead of nostalgia.

He's got black kids hasn't he?
WTF?

Slopes are Asians cause their eyes are sloped. Catch up

I really enjoyed how the earnest sjw, pc principal, is portrayed as a fucking tool. But he's earnest. So when everyone realized they were getting played by shills, it's the self righteous sjw that shows up and kills the shill.

Profoundly accurate.

South park has never been anything deeper than a purely contrarian edgy shit-show. Cartman's character is the spirit of south park and he's just a contrarian edgelord.

Anyone else think Matt Stone is kinda worthless lol?

I haven’t really watched the last season or so but if I remember correctly there’s an episode where Kyles dad is trolling on the internet and I think he even gets on Sup Forums. What happened in that episode and what are yalls thoughts on it? I mean was it accurate?

>killed comedy
Explain, my homosexual friend, explain

>it had to have been trey parker
Ya think?

Spotted the jewish feminists liberal nigerian

Dude just because ur iq is too low to appreciate and enjoy the diamond coated satire of SP, dont ruin it for the rest of us.

Murdock Murdock

Parker will never sell us out you jackass. People get more right wing with age. Look at clarkson.
Kys

>purely contrarian edgy shit-show
Very similar to Sup Forums when you think about it

If you had any german blood in you you wouldnt say that, nazi wannabe biatch!

lmao what

Ha, i was thinking of that the other day, in this exact context.

Kyle's testicle knees and Gerald being a dolphin man.

My favorite episode is the one where they shoot that whale into the moon though

This and they aren't nearly as funny as they used to be. They used to be known for not giving a fuck about censorship and just being an all-around funny show.

Now that shit like the "Nigger" wheel of fortune episode would never air on south park because they don't have the balls.

Jew Gold, give me the Jew Gold Kyle.

And what about the degenerate space jews?

I agree, they are patriots.

They are probably just operating under samizdat mode where they KILL your family if you don't get certain propaganda points in. I haven't watched in seasons, but I am sure he is still funny.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samizdat

JUST

They fucking joined that army user, I don't know what happened

If this was in like 2003 or something they would have a field day

I gave up last year, think I coped with like 1,5 episodes or something

You have to keep in mind they are literally neck deep in soviet tier bureaucracy (hollywood).

this
it's probably what's causing I can't recognize them anymoar. They used to be top bantz and fuck with everything

Legit question, when Tweek did the whole song about trump putting his phone down was that a dig at trump or at people inisting that a president can't use social media?

literally "my wifes son" and she has a nigger's name tattooed on her arm

JUST

South Park Season 21 so far:

Episode 1 - Liberals are charitable people
Episode 2 - Gay propaganda
Episode 3 - Continued shitting on confederates
Episode 4 - Advertising for a video game

Remind me again how this show is so red pilled?

>Just think of how much more SJWFucked up this country would be without southpark poking fun at the PC army.
>I fucking love you Trey.

Go away Trey.

Nobody likes South Park anymore.

>mfw I haven't even watched Season 20
used to love this show, but damn, all I do is shitpost and read a book when I can stop shitposting.

SouthPark used to be good now it’s pc trash

I knew he had a mulatto stepson which is definitely bad enough. Didn't know about the tattoo bit though, that is mind-blowing. Why would a rich man want to be with gutter trash?

After watching from the beginning I gave up last season. Sad!

Mocking SJWs isn't red-pilled. Mocking SJWs is just normal people talking against insanity. If you think mocking SJWs is red-pilled, you have a LOT more lurking to do, newfriend.

How is Mr. Garrison Trump? Trump is Cartman. It's was obvious the whole time.

I went to high school with one of the girls from broad city. Everyone hated her and thought she was fucking obnoxious because she always wanted to be the center of attention but wasn't cute or funny.

Nothing has changed.

>Seriously, the entirety of season 19 was a fucking roast of modern liberalism.

It does not matter. It is not funny.

They make their points by using really far-fetched and obscure scenarios. People just laugh because they 'get it' and it makes them feel like they earned their laugh. "Ha ha, that is a commentary about gentrification or safe spaces or whatever." But the humor is forced nor does it stand the test of time and it has been that way since like 2007.

South Park had great likeable characters and a pleasant unique art style, but they have completely wasted their strong points on unfunny plots.

I like how in the 1st and 2nd season, they're all self-centered assholes. Now only Cartman is and everyone else (besides Randy) is the voice of reason. There are too many voices of reason in the show.

>will watch a couple jewish
comedy central is run by a couple jewish girls with no sense of humor.

>kids get run over reading their cellphones
>trump tweeting in the issue

Wow, that wasn't even subtle and that went over your head

Remember that thread you made an hour ago? talking about how you hate right-wingers...
You fucking fagget

No, in that season Cartman realized he could milk the sjw sentiment to benefit himself so he was riding that angle (transgender bathroom so that he could have a bathroom to himself).

I agree.... South Park has become utter shit the past two seasons and I've relegated Trey to cuck status. There are still some funny moments, but I struggle to sit through most episodes now.
Not sure if that's Comedy Central's doing or whether (((they))) have dirt on him. I remember in that "making of" doco, there were a lot of female writers. The SJW narrative is probably being pushed by them too.

I took the tweak and craig thing as making fun of gay people who talk about their sexuality way too much but who knows

You seem like the person who enjoyed that one flashback during the Casa Bonita SP episode, when Cartman said he never insulted Kyle for being Jewish and then a minute long Jew rant appears.

Mmmm, I knew there was a reason I enjoyed SP before.

I quite like their new shtoyle

And if you're like me, the periods of book reading are getting shorter, and the shit posting longer, as the darkness closes in.

>I couldn't even make it through the second show of this season
Me neither. I loved this show and god damn it was bad. Like modern Howard Stern bad

LE BASED RACEMIXMAN XD!!

Trey endorsed the release of West Memphis 3 Satanist Damien Echols.

Why don't you love him too, OP?

I think they're funny and talented, but stopped trying or something. Stopped watching a couple of years ago, but grew up watching it and it's been good for a long time.

That's not his son

whaaaaaaat????

They had him fuck the Canadian Prime Minister to death.

Xavier Renegade Angel

JEW

Show has blown for the last 2 seasons. entire SJW PC police season was pretty good but they ruined it with the trolls season.

That's his wife's son

how thef uck is thek id blacker then eitherp arent

No it's worse

It's so sad, i don't know what happened to him, the last season was bad enough with them only planning for Hillary getting elected, but the new one is probably the worst one yet, every cap so far has been shit.

The guy lost it and i doubt he'll ever recover it, raising his wife's half black son probably took it's toll.

i always wished trey and matt would create another anime styled episode like good times with weapons

They turned a blind eye during the Obongo years.

:/

Nice one slavoj

>watching cartoons.

Rick and Morty
Big head
A couple for your uncultured ass

>Big head
Are you refferring to this?

imdb.com/title/tt5969762/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

If not, then what?

That episode was awesome (especially trump safety dance) until they raped him to death.

all the answers are here fags
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

This is how the Jews did 9/11 tell the world
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI
youtube.com/watch?v=z4Rmt5n1E5c
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVz7re8y-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5PaxBoZMXvo