Soon

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
poal.me/ff7o3y
a.pomf.cat/ysoszt.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for komahina

DELET THIS

New episode tomorrow, can't wait for Kamukura 'Boring' Izuru.

Will we see more Mikan tomorrow?

>life meant nothing
>death means even less
Izayoi a pointless

What are they going to do agains fucking flotilla? THere is a limit if how much bullshit Kodaka can pull with 5 students.

That's a great start for a thread, but post some better doggos next time

Post your predictions for tomorrow

Soon.

Would you ?

Does Naegi know his little sister lost her virginity to a 10 year old girl?

I bet there was more to his character but they decided to give up on him for something else.

Izuru and Gekko time.
Junko starts messing with class 77.

Nothing bad at all will happen.

I'd take care of her.

Next episode is slice of life with Hagakure and rest of the class leading to first killing game in the end of the episode

daily reminder that komaeda has won hajimebowl

I want to cuddle with Jucchan

what the fug

I hope they turn full saiyan, jump and crush the war ships under their feet. I don't care about whether it makes sense or not.

Soon

Slice of life with class 78 interacting with 77

Is it bad art time?

Junko meet up with Izuru and prepare for the first killing game and turning into Ryoko

Izuru episode, maybe with some flawless waifubait fanservice

>Sukebanana
That's not fair user
But please no

While it's cool seeing them again, I hope it doesn't lead to more drawn out fights (with the invading force), Mirai-hen has more than enough of that already.

kekimus maximus

it sure is

DELET THIS

But it's perfect

There is no time left. They need to start Danganronpa zero or they will rush the ending. Junko can't affect class 77 with Chiaki being alive. And only after the HPA tragedy and DR0 plotline, Jin will think about buidling the shellter in HPA.

a little shonen aint bad

I was going to skip UDG but now that it seems like it's important to the plot final got the motivation to finish it.

Man Hopeman truly is a keikaku master

I wanna see her kill Matsuda.

I dont understand why Kodaka want to turn this series into battle shounen. Its suppose to be detective story with romance.

Remember to not let your Komaedas burn

they're going to skip over dr0 like they did the twilight syndrome murder

You haven't even seen keikaku yet

This picture fills me with despair.

It makes more sense to stop before DR0. The killing game would be a fine way to end the season.

>yfw tomorrow we're half-way through Danganronpa 3

Remember that the final episode of despair airs after the final episode of mirai
I anticipate there will be a time skip so the final episode takes place AFTER the final episode of mirai, and will conclude the entire danganronpa series with class 77 waking up from their comas thanks to hope

Whats the point of making Despair arc if were not going to see how Chiaki died?

I think they may skip the DR0 plotline from creation of Ryoko until her death but they will surely show us the Tragedy of Hope Peak as Chiaki is a part of it.

>both shows not double-cours

>chiaki dies

kodaka doesn't have the guts

strawpoll.me/10884696/

That's despair inducing.
Hopefully we get a release date and more news for V3 at the end of both anime.

It's called 'despair arc' because chiaki will die for good and all of the pathetic weebs who were dumb enough to waifu her will feel fespair

Wasn't it confirmed that Zetsubou only has 11 episodes?

Shut it Gangsta-chan you wannabe human being

After a slow start of the Despair arc (couldn't really care abou the SoL) and the underwhelming third episode of the Future arc, it has been an amazing ride.
Still wish Future arc was a game instead, so Bandai, Gozu and Izayoi could've their personalities developed a little more with the FTEs, although that wouldn't work with the current Killing Game.

Who's more likely to be redeemed Ruruka or Juzo.

Was it? I haven't heard that before but I can't rule it out

I've noticed that Danganronpa promotes polygamy with many of the relationships.

I guess with the end of the world everyone gotta get with everyone else.

Yeah. "Episode 12" is just commentary from the VAs.

B-but it was just starting to get good

There was a screenshot of the broadcast schedule of one of stations DR3 is on where Zetsubou 12 was replaced with a VA commentary special episode.

Gotta repopulate the earth somehow.

She told Toko that nothing was lost.

no way

Juzo

Might as well rate them so far:
poal.me/ff7o3y

I just want a fighting game with the Future cast and the remnants of despair.

Chiaki Nanami, the 13th branch head lying hidden somewhere in the Future Foundation headquarters. The one they call the Ultimate Waifubait. Watch out for her.

>11 episodes

Well Mirai-hen just included the DR2 survivors so any timeskip they would have done in Zetsubou-hen could just be done in Mirai 12.

I need a gif / webm of monaca making a tantrum pls :3

>Gyaru-oh baby gangsta
Add some trashy clothes and a piercing or two and it'd be perfect.

But Kirigiri-san, you're also Ultimate Waifubait so who am I supposed to believe.

Reminder that Mirai-hen is just an anime made by Ryota.
>Red blood
>Chisa watching her own death
>Weedman predicting everyone will live

I have a cute picture.

And he also used mind tricks
How else would that work?

It must be a ruse. DOnt believe anyone without source or proof

DELETE THIS

I don't want this ride to end you guys

What if Junko had a brother?

If Izuru is part-Hajime now, would he be kind enough to help his fellow survivors improve their talent in their freetime?
>Help Sonia become a better princess
>Help Akane by being her temporary coach in place of Nidai and feed her with Teruteru-tier food
>Help Fuyuhiko's image as a yakuza and taught him Peko's swordplay
>Help Kazuichi create a Gundam

New Monaca is cute but how long until this Monaca comes back?
a.pomf.cat/ysoszt.webm

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

At this point I'm willing to believe anything. I have no idea where the Future arc is going right now.

Daily reminder that there are people itt in this very thread who still believe that mirai-hen isn't Chisa's anime in VR under sleeping pills.

He'd die.Just like Mukuro.

>6 more weeks of 24/7 threads

not twinky enough tbqh

It just means that Ryota's anime was a success and we'll see the DR guys all alive and well dicking around behind the scenes

Which one is the pork burger?

Pork Burger in HD

The less tasty one.

You're mom

BENIS
ahah :DDDD
no ban kittos

Say something nice about Natsumi

Seems a little tight fit