Drag Queen Story Time

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/drag-queen-library/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She was a boy he was a girl

>can I make it any more obvious

Hey dude, it's [CURRENT YEAR]. If you're not onboard with a satanic lunatic teaching your kids to read, then you're not tolerant, and that's not okay.

Literally a Slanneshi daemon.

how can someone look at that and claim it's completely natural?

Children have the right to be in healthy spaces, not this fucked up shit.

#killthosefaggots

Way to go guys you got her more publicity

Good. The more normies see this, the sooner the great holy purge begins.

I think the opposite will happen

*throws chair through window.

>her

That is just a very, very confused man.

what the fuck is that monstrosity

Hell is for ever!

Literally a demon trying to corrupt the souls of the young.

>slaanesh demon teaching kids
Who told /tg/ about meme magic?

No

Anyone else notice all the kids are looking away from the hideous mutant?

Genetically modified slaanesh girls when

Please God tell me this beast will be on Ellen to represent the LGBTQ+ drag fags!!!

Why do they push this stuff on kids? I understand if a bunch of drag queens want to get together and gawk at how "unique" and edgy they are. Don't fuck with kids. Same goes with any ideology. Give kids the facts and let them form their own opinions, don't try and push this shit on them.

DragQueenStoryHour.org

>libertardians will defend this in a few decades

Drag queens are hilarious, most aren't even deluded into thinking they're not dudes, they're just larping. It's trans people that are crazy.

>Why do they push this stuff on kids?
To normalize the kids to their agenda.

If the kids are shown these freaks in a calm setting like a library maybe they will accept that the LGBTQ+ are just a bunch of well meaning freaks.

The LGBTQ+ agenda is all about normalizing degeneracy.

Aren't drag queens like entertainers? Isn't this just like going to see a clown show. I mean they are too young to understand gender politics all they see are funny men dressed as ladies.

I would much rather have Sasha Grey teach children how to read.

Hmmmmmm

It’s a sexual role playing fetish acted out in public.

Is this, dare I say, peak Weimar? Or does the hole go deeper?

> RATING
> MOSTLY FALSE
snopes.com/drag-queen-library/

I play tabletop RPGs, and if some friend of mine asked, I might do a Dark Heresy LARP, if it would make things any more fun.

I'd never walk into a school dressed like a Drill Abbot, demanding kids at chainsword-point to say grace to the God Emperor before meals.

MY ARMOUR IS CONTEMPT
MY SHIELD IS DISGUST
MY SWORD IS HATRED

Nah. You won't see it in the media but most people at the very least roll their eyes at this faggotry.

This fills me with unspeakable rage

Who's win in a fight: Slaanesh, or big beefy, demon-slaying boy Alex Jones?

just wait till u have sex clubs that have shows where the whole family fucks each other

or blocks lined with pregnant hookers, from early stage to late stage

>Drag queens are hilarious, most aren't even deluded into thinking they're not dudes, they're just larping. It's trans people that are crazy.

I saw a drag queen show during fag day at my university. It was funny and entertaining. One of them had a crazy good singing voice.

The problem starts when they start teaching children about tranny shit.

>I would much rather have Sasha Grey teach children how to read.

This is obviously way better. She was trying to change careers into writing children's books.

We have failed our future generation

It has just begun!

Go on....

>a leaf

Trust me, I'm not proud
I'm a bisexual but this shit is getting way outta hand

Hell is for ever!

Repent!

how did you know I was into fat guts?

After I get my degree what European countries can go to and mostly stay away from this degeneracy?

I kind of want to go to serbia because of the dark haired fit women.

KEK

Keep pushing those buttons

It's the current year the current year. Why do liberals do this when advocating for shit that upsets ancient traditions, like muh current year, it's time to get progressive. Is it just a term for virtue signaling, to degrade them like what's wrong with you the current year, or a little bit of both?

Isn't Drag a fetish? Not like being transgender or gay, which the left could argue are biological and therefor sexual/personal identities, Drag is literally a fucking fetish.

Visit us. You won't regret it

He looks like a fucking ridiculous 1 off villain that would show up in the Venture Brothers that dies shortly after getting made fun of.

>the 2035 Canadian election
>user runs for Parliament
>joins the conservative party
>liberal party denied him because being gay is too conservative
>liberal party runner is a green-haired 420 kilogram zyger-gender self-identifying Negro who is married to 10 eight year old wh*te boys and married to 2 "eight" year old proud PoC from Somalia

Frig off, Randy

Thought for days this was just a meme. Only found out today that it's real. Still can't wrap my head around it

I mean the best woman I've dated was a Galician they're pretty much Portuguese

You're just a fucking perverted faggot. Theyve done tests bisexual men are more attracted to men.