Iran

When did you realize iran was kinda cool?

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY
cbsnews.com/news/us-pushing-israel-to-stop-assassinating-iranian-nuclear-scientists/
youtube.com/watch?v=6CUTod7ViDM
youtube.com/watch?v=WQw_8KH-rJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes we must liberate them from their subjugation to their shitty arab religion.

need more qt Iranians

In the early-mid 2000's I watched a documentary on Iran that gave me a different view of them. Plastic surgery is hugely popular there and it kind of reminded me of South Korea. The city and people were a lot more modern than the idea I had been given through the iraq war era propaganda. I was never really pro-war at the time and I didn't even dislike middle eastern culture or people.
Those were different days though. I used to think they are probably just misunderstood, but I don't really trust muslims at all anymore. I'm not saying we should bomb Iran or that they are all bad people but I don't really feel a want anymore for the sharing of cultures or exchange of peoples with really any middle eastern countries.
I guess basically that curiosity I had is gone and now I just want them all out of western countries.

But they're working to wield all sorts of influence over that religion. They have it restrained in their own corner, what really seems to be up in the air is whether they only shield themselves from the bulk of Islam's vileness, or whether they soften Islam's damage beyond their own borders.

gotcha

inbreds on suicide watch

EU propaganda. Scared drumph might freeze your kickbacks you got from the Iran deal? kys you fucking kikes

If you are going to shill here, at least post some real qts. The left one has a huge nose and even with tons of make up she still looks fugly.
Ante up your game.

i hate the eu. nice shitpost though.

>t. /ptg/

yeh in almost 40 years they're still subjugated. we can sort it out for them in about two months. there's literally no down side if they really don't want islam.

They kept their F-14s going, and have been modernizing them with homegrown features, Russian assistance, and badass paintjobs.

And here's one that's not a render, oops.

My GF is Iranian.

I'm 100% northwest euro/scandinavian (23andme)

I'm apprehensive that my kids will have sandnig genes - I have blue eyes, our kids would have shitty black eyes, and possible jew/arab nose, but she's pretty sweet, submissive as fuck, we both work in tech industry both on +$100k . She cooks, cleans, doesn't question me, lets me play games n shit on the weekend.

When I was 13 or so and did a report on Iran in my social studies class.

I don't know why we still paint them as the enemy, I feel like it's time to move on.

Does Iran have a central kike bank?

>pic not related

You would have to wife a non bastardised one.

Iranian women are really beautiful

Would waifu every single woman on this pic

one of your waifus is using the dub gun

Wifus are great and all but while here we are arguing about if women should get free tampons Iran is building infrastructure and expanding technological industry

is central banking and usury alowed on iran?

good question
to my knowledge they have no (((Rothschild)))central bank

we must nuke for our greatest allies

Syria pre war was better.
Man I loved visiting that country.

history time?

tell us old fag, we wanna hear it.

Iranians without religion are degenerate trash. Just look at the diaspora in California. Islam is a garbage religion but at least it keeps them in line morally.

Daaaaamn.
That girl in the middle, what the fuck's going on with her head?

Why does pic author think scientists are disprivileged?

persians were white until they got infected with islam

thats like saying the irish became white by oppressing blacks

because we are. I make 50k doing more difficult work than any IB. Sucks but then again at least it's something I enjoy

I used to live with 3 Iranians, 1 male, two female, they were addicted to molly and full of rage and couldn't clean up after themselves or stop smoking inside the house.

Those girls in pics are ugly and fat and I guarantee you they have no personality

sounds about right for diaspora

Obligatory required watching.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY

Ahmadinejad was based.

>When did you realize iran was kinda cool?

When the Jews started telling us that Iran is bad.

Yeah it's funny, these women are considered 10/10 in Iran, yet almost all of them look average at best if not straight out ugly. Why are sandniggers so horrible looking?

Fuck sand niggers

Fuck MIDF

Irradiated Iran when, I could use the Sup Forums sand nig tears

good question

Iran is the enemy of USA because there are no Rotschild owned central bank.

I met a group of Iranians While I was living in Bangkok. They were fairly upper class but were all quite cool and seemed "westernised" they loved football and drum and bass. The women were muslim but casual about it. Not covered hair or anything.

since always. i hope they blow Israel the fuck up already.

i can't wait until iran is just the republic of iran and not the shitty islamic republic. once all the old religious fuckwits die off iran will hopefully become chill again

the hashish, teriyak, shiraz parties with smoking persian babes will be legendary

lol
everyone is waiting for that.

Iran has more transsexuals than Thailand

>isreal keeps assassinating Iranian scientists
>even the US has to tell them to stop
>lmao iran is evil

cbsnews.com/news/us-pushing-israel-to-stop-assassinating-iranian-nuclear-scientists/

When I was 12
I had to laugh tears over the South Park episode lesbos
youtube.com/watch?v=6CUTod7ViDM

This.

Pre-shitslamic revolution Iran was pretty decent. Poor and a sandy shithole, but it wasn't a bad place.

czeched

but iran is only half desert

When I heard some of their music

My basis for most world views

youtube.com/watch?v=WQw_8KH-rJg

When I realized there are so many fucking BEAUTIFUL Persian girls around in the US, and that the Muslims still in Iran are modern-ish Shia and not Sunni goat fuckers.
We should seriously chill with Iran, make nice, and join forces to make the Middle East great again

>Forgot pic

ITT Iran defense force

half of them look like the kikes

Look at that subhuman nostril width and angle

Jesus, what an ugly bunch

Good idea. Let's make a deal: Iran gets to run the Middle East as a new Persian empire, but they have to drop Islam.

Iranians are based. Iran is the worst.

When jewmerica and israel wanted to destroy it.

For reals. Or maybe they could make Iran have something like the US separation of church & state; keep your god at home, everything else is all business baby $$$

Usually a sign that it is a good place that aren't blacked yet

won't happend we are allied with israel who crys for their heads and they own usa.

That is a line up of israeli women.

Don't want Islam how? What if they just don't want atheism?

Iranians are just Arabs by another name. Maybe your ancestors looked closer to Europeans

Iran is the least middle eastern country in the Middle East.

FpBp

Aaaagh!

When do you ever hear anything about Iranians being on good terms with kikes like Saudis and Kurds might be?

Oh shit, I had forgotten about this guy. Remember to watch the India episode.

nobody wants islam.

What did she mean by this?

Mysterious qt persian wife

come to me

They are friendly because foreigners are incredibly rare. It's like that in every place where there aren't enough of them yet.

the average iranian is probably relatively nice, but so is the average african

i wouldn't wander around alone in iran at any time of day as a foreigner, and the same goes for any african country

>separation of church & state
Nope

when they threatened israel with nuclear weapons

9/10 would betray race for big jugged hairy back arab again. Pick unrelated except for cupsize

Seriously, some of these arab women are hot, but it's that pesky case of Islam that they have that makes a lot of it not worth it.

Case and point, even if they aren't religious themselves and already a second generation immigrant like this one awesome chick I knew, dating outside their group can be devastating when your backwards ass family disowns / excommunicates / tries to kill you for taking kaffir dick. You know how that shit can mess a person up? Going through that might end up as a totally different person on the other side..

Izzoh!

Yeah , the interracial gangbangs and mandingoe parties will be great, if you're a nigger or like a nigger who values casual sex with strangers.

It's not 'backwards' when they're better people than you, and this is coming from a half Persian.

Persians used to be the aryan race before islam you can still see it in some of them. They look all wrong in the movie 300

How are child-molesting manchildren that get enraged over calling their bitch leader a faggot pedofile better than me ?

I had a professor who was Iranian who had a fineass, beautiful daughter who worked in the same lab on campus as I did

I was assuming you were talking about Persians. I'll just say that a lot of Persian immigrants are simply just smarter, statistically, than the general population. Smarter and of a superior character, on average. Of course, we aren't comparing them to much here.

Dayumn, she had a fine ass?? Tell me more.

I always felt the West unjustly meddled in their internal affairs. I can't tell if they're cool or not. They're Muslims after all. Maybe it's good they're kept in check. I root for Iranians though and hope they will focus on prosperity instead of Israel and swinging sabres.

I'm talking about islamist, and islam and how it affects Persians.
And when I spoke about that specific persian I knew I called her big titted (which is the case of many persian women), hairy backed (also partially true due to fact dark body hair is more visible ), how she was cool (aka made a positive impression and acted nicely) and how I'd bang a good looking girl like her, again.

But since you somehow took that as a statement of superiority and intellect: Fuck you, learn to read, and most of all, learn to understand what is being said, you bigoted racist fuck

Don't you think that the jews deserve one swell punch in the eye?

>
Shia Islam is basically Zoroastrianism anyway.

here's my anecdote.

I had an Iranian coworker who renounced Islam and now identifies as Zoroastrian. He is a super cool guy.

He also introduced me to cool persian film makers like Kiarostami and Makhamlbaf.

also Persian chicks are super hot. they are also insane, but hot.

They should have their containment zone