When your philosophy class asks you to make a powerpoint on your heroes

>when your philosophy class asks you to make a powerpoint on your heroes
I think I'm about to get kicked out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9SnuleUsiE
conspiracyarchive.com/2014/01/30/revolution-of-the-mind-the-dreams-of-aldous-huxley/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_t8ETpf2LnM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do it madman, what the fuck are you going to do with a philosophy credit anyways

Do it.
Great lineup to be honest.

>No Nietzsche

kys

video it and post it

cringe fedora aut right tier

Because no Jesus?

>Nietzsche

KYS

Remove Hitler and McCarthy and you'll probably slide throughm

change jared taylor for jesus

Go full esoteric Hitlerism. Its philosophy, politics, and religion all wrapped up into one perfect package.

Wtf lol Nietzsche was a major defeatist loser plz

>sliding through
>GLR
>Motherfucking William Luther "Day of the Rope" Pierce

I've never understood "heroes" or "looking up to someone" or "role models".

This.
Jared Taylor is above average for /ourside/ currently.

But he isn't a "For the Ages" kind of figure.

congrats, you probably have a father who did his job.

perfect line up desu senpai

Its his birthday next week. I'm sure he'll be glad to hear that.

Throw in Augusto Pinochet for good measure.

William Luther "whichever leering swarthy hook-nosed KIKE places the highest bid" Pierce

>charles darwin
Go the fuck back from where you came

>Adolf Hitler and Aldous Huxley are my heroes

You have no principals.

Either you love a big state impeding on freedom, or freedom.

t. Slave moralist

thats what it feels like to lack an ethos

Like others have said, you need Jesus. Some say it goes without saying. I disagree.

but jesus was against the jews, i think you can even say he "hated" them, hated the sin, but, jews are nothing but sin, so hating the sin is hating the jews, is the modern christians who fuck it up

William Luther "Never A-fred" Pierce

youtube.com/watch?v=_9SnuleUsiE

conspiracyarchive.com/2014/01/30/revolution-of-the-mind-the-dreams-of-aldous-huxley/

this might change ur mind on huxley lad

Yes
John 8
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Revelation 2:9King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

neitszche is great, you absolute mong.

Christianity also promotes universalism, which does nothing but exacerbate the nigger problem. Take abortion for instance. The majority of christcucks are anti-abortion, even though it is highly eugenic and keeps the nigger population down.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

jesus was an extremely hate filled guy. righteous hate.

It would seem was Augustine was saying about the Jews back then is what Christians have become now.

I bet most people outside of Sup Forums don't know who GLR is. Hell, I didn't know who he was a year into browsing Sup Forums. They don't teach you about the american nazi party.

You think God has no fury?

Jesus expects us to have FURY... but mercy. Can't have mercy unless you KICK ASS.

>Christianity also promotes universalism
>Christianity sends most people to the lake of fire
Pick one

well, it is obvious user has never been laid.

>philosophy class
>no Evola

Nein out of 6 gorzillion

This interpretation comes from the historically ignorant idea that Christianity is inherently as passive and morally simplistic as we see today. Check out pastor Steven Anderson if you think Christianity is damaging.

By the way, Pierce's esoteric pagan crap in the Turner diaries was cringy as fuck. The Varg of his time.

>darwin
>herp God doens't exist so everything must have come from each other due to... nature
Brilliant

Damn if you hate that based German so much you must have zero respect for a truly redpilled frenchman named Albert Camus.

Camus is the realest redpill philosopher bar none.

>>Christianity also promotes universalism

I never get this tactic.

You could use it no matter who is passionate about anything

>THATS WHY WE HAVE TO HAVE $15 MINIMUM WAGE!

>lol this guy never been laid
>*crowd snickers*

>Being edgy for edgy's sake

For what purpose?

Jesus was the master of the Pharisees in Jerusalem.

Explain how he hated jews, please.

The Turner Diaries as a whole was cringey as fuck. Well the first half was alright I guess, but my god that ending was ridiculous. I haven't read Hunter yet but I've heard its much better.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_t8ETpf2LnM

now that's what i call edgy

HAIL ERIS. PRAISE KEK.

ALL PALES TO THE CHAOS GOD'S OF DISCORDIANISM.

Normies won't even realize that Marcus Aurelius actually did what Adolph Hitler is given credit for doing even tho he (Hitler) never actually did it. The world is so fucked.

Philosophy minor 1 class away. We only have studied Nietzsche in a very small frame of reference that is accurate with cultural marxism, namely, God is Dead. The stuff we did not study in class is red pilled as fuck.
>What is good in life?
>The feeling that resistance is overcome and the sense of power is increasing.
>Not lazy decadence (daoism and other pot smoking philosophies
>but power itself in man is increasing.
>That is what is good in life
>That which does not kill me makes me stronger

Only cuck philosophers have tried to refute, if you are a man this should be your philosophy. Overcome weakness

>Joseph Mccarthy

Add Malcolm X to be a bit SJW resistant.

this is my ancestor :)

See

fuck off cuck

do it
but when you don't just do something on kant.

Universalism is actually a religion now. It used to be a non-denominational church but it is the straight up cult of the left now. Absolutely sickening.

see and

>1 POST
1 POST
>1 POST
1 POST
>1 POST
1 POST

He's certainly not a philosopher, but he was heroic.

>doesn't realize the Bible mentions dinosaurs

Blow it out your ass. Albert Camus and the idea of The Absurd is beyond the scope of subjective morals.

The Absurd is about how you pale to the big picture.

Look at me! I'm an edgy attention seeking faggot

Isn't that exactly the opposite of what my post implies?

>doesn't realize the endless absurdity of the book you never read

>No Diogenes
If you're gonna make a meme list at least do it right

>McCarthy
kek I'd do this. Remove Hitler and I think this is great.

>doesn't realize just how much the book goes against my indocrination
ftfy

But i have read it. Also Behomoth and Leviathan.

Sorry seemed like a gathiest trying to make fun of it.

No. Dont LARP in public.

McCarthy was so close to right. If only he had gone and uprooted non-STEM academia, which he was looking into, he damn well could have saved us.

>t.literal_retard

Darwin was Christian though since he wasn't a dumb as dogshit Americlap who thinks faith and science are in opposition for some reason.

>my ancestor is a tree rat :)

>abortion keeps the black population down
You know what would keep it down even more? The return of white identity. Traditional Christianity was the key building block of white identity, and we need it back, otherwise we're fucked

Frankly if he was going to be effective he needed to put down the bourbon at some point

>Christians can believe in evolietion
You may want to read the first 11 chapters of the biok again

I am aware of how I pale to the big picture, I have read Camus.. It's obvious it applies to the objective But how does this apply to subjective? I obviously have chemicals in my brain and a pysche. How does the subjective not exist?

Since I am self aware of myself in the absurd I can either
>A) Be a nihilistic faggot who doesn't get laid or have any interest because nothing matters objectively.

>B) Be a fucking badass because it makes my organism release more pleasant chemicals and although it is meaningless, more meaningless people will see me as more godly and significant, which will undoubtly make me feel significant. Even if it objectively doesn't matter they are still subjectively my goyim

>Traditional Christianity was the key building block of white identity,
Nothing more like building a white identity than worshiping a jew

You've included like 4 nazis lmao of course you're gonna get in trouble

>Plug a chicken

Wow, op, your're such a badass!!

He wasn't religiously a jew. And he's albino now.

The universe is laughing at you.

Waving your hands and puffing up some spoken wise tale 200 YEARS AFTER THE EVENTS, then being believed and followed for 1800 years show how small we really are.

The truth you ignore is The Absurd.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism

Oswald Mosley is not on there?

Also it's much better than worshipping a semen drinker kr marvel superheros

You must've been real popular among your local pastors

>falling for the nietzsche fedora meme

Malcolm X wanted blacks back in Africa and/or to be proud of blacks and not race mix you fucking moron.

>a inanimate thing can laugh

That's a good list OP

Very nice. Yeah i bet they can't debate what you say anymore, what else they gonna do with you haha?