Why am I being chemically lobotonised

Why am I being chemically lobotonised

Antidepressants and antipsychotic drugs are replicating and reproducing the effects of a Manuel lobotomy
The two pioneers of Thorazine, Delay and Deniker, said about small doses of the drug in 1952: “Sitting or lying, the patient is motionless in his bed, often pale and with eyelids lowered. He remains silent most of the time. If he is questioned, he answers slowly and deliberately in a monotonous and indifferent voice; he expresses himself in a few words and becomes silent”.

A 1950 textbook described the “lobotomylike” impact of Thorazine, and in 1958, Noyes and Kolb summarized in Modern Clinical Psychiatry: “If the patient responds well to the drug, he develops and attitude of indifference both to his surroundings and to his symptoms

Other urls found in this thread:

psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2011/03/21/the-surprising-history-of-the-lobotomy/
wired.com/2010/11/1112first-lobotomy/
npr.org/2005/11/16/5014080/my-lobotomy-howard-dullys-journey
listverse.com/2009/06/24/top-10-fascinating-and-notable-lobotomies/
sntp.net/drugs/thorazine.htm
naturalnews.com/039742_chemical_lobotomy_antipsychotics_adhd.html
cchrflorida.org/psychotropic-drugs-lobotomies-in-a-pill/
mindfreedom.org/kb/psychiatric-drugs/antipsychotics/neuroleptic-brain-damage
radicalpsychology.org/vol7-1/weitz2008.html
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=55405
theyellowbrickroadfreeblog.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/want-a-chemical-lobotomy-take-antidepressants/
2spl8q29vbqd3lm23j2qv8ck.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2015-Serotonin-and-Depression-bmj.h1771.pdf
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/181/3/208.full
psychiatrist.com/jcp/article/Pages/2015/v76n01/v76n0106.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who the fuck is Manuel Lobotomy?

Kids today are given antipsychotics to change their hyperactive or defiant behavior. The reason they quiet down is that antipsychotics act on the frontal lobe of the brain – exact same area effected by a surgical lobotomy.

Dr. Peter Breggin, who publicly decries the use of antipsychotics in children, has this to say: “We have a national catastrophe. This is a situation where we have ruined the brains of millions of children…These are lobotomizing drugs. Of course, they will reduce all behavior, including irritability.

Gone are family or spiritual counseling – a pill is quicker.
Yet, dozens of scientific studies with animals and human autopsies demonstrate conclusively that actual shrinkage of the brain is caused by these drugs. Medical science knows this but the public is kept in the dark about it. These neuroleptics and antidepressants frequently make people look and act apathetic, zombie-like as if they’ve been lobotomized — even at moderate or low doses.

>Manuel lobotomy
Fucking beaners, fucking everything up once again

Take your pills freak!

The reality of what it’s like to experience a chemical lobotomy is best described in the word of patients who have suffered through treatment with these drugs

“I was diagnosed bipolar at 18 – my psychiatrist prescribed me Seroquel, (an antipsychotic) I took Seroquel for four months in the dose she recommended. At first it rendered me completely devoid of personality, energy and interest in people/anything. I was a zombie. Luckily I began to develop a tolerance about a month in and it didn’t have quite as stifling negative affects, but still made me lethargic and apathetic. I also continually had terrifying nightmares and became anorexic.To this day this drug disgusts me. It is used to sedate lunatics and shut people up just like they used to when the mentally ill were socially ostracized. The best way to describe this drug is a chemical lobotomy.”

was a very, very, very passionate person prior to Celexa.(an SSRI) I was passionate about everything, my marriage, my job, my country. I couldn’t hear our national anthem without stopping and feeling the hairs on the back of my neck stand straight up. 14 years in the Army National guard, I was very into my career with them too. I was passionate about running, about my relationship with (and this will probably sound wierd) my dog. I miss all of these things. I hope they all come back to me. They were very much the bricks in the foundation of my life and I feel like they are gone. When I say I want the old me back, I mean the person who was passionate, the person who loved and was loved. The driven person who saw what he wanted and went out and got it. That was all taken from me with the introduction of Celexa in my life. I just want it back.”

Because you are probably a degenerate. Keep the psychiatry conspiracy myths going though if it makes you feel better. Most people on antipsychotics are sick fucks and pests that can't be trusted. You're delusional.

It's when the janitor slips and his broom handle goes in your eye socket

I took SSRI's for 4 years for depression and anxiety. Ive been off them for 4 months now and my depression is gone,but my fucking anxiety is through the roof to the point where Im having panic attacks.

fuck this shit. I honestly think were given (((Something))) to fuck us up when we are infants.

Sources pls
Dont forget that if you put out drugs on this scale everywhere, not only patients will get the drugs but everyone in the area
If it gets into the drinking water

stop drinking coffee retard

that's not how drugs work...

antipsychotics generally reduce the activity of dopamine in the brain (for example, people with schizophrenia tend to have higher than normal dopamine activity), this causes a lot of side effects but one of which is that the symptoms of psychosis are decreased.
Also, kids are not being prescribed this class of drug other than in very rare and limited circumstances.

this dr. is just begging for attention

I’ve been in an extremely peculiar state for the past 8 months after stopping Wellbutrin/buproprion (an Antidepressant). I have literally lost everything inside of me and no longer have a sense of “inner being”. My personality has been completely erased, along with the inner psyche I’ve spent a lifetime building. When I attempt to “look inside”, it is impossible because there is literally nothing there. Everything that made up my specific sense of personal being is gone, including my hopes, fears, dreams, goals, opinions, values, morals, likes/dislikes, and most strikingly, all emotions and feelings.

I have no feelings associated with past events, and no emotional connections with anything in the world. Specific emotions that defined my personal sense of being are no longer there. People, places, things and events that I thought were etched in my soul as having significance no longer mean a thing. Absolutely nothing, I can’t stress this enough.

I am unable to look backward or forward, have no sense of past accomplishments and no desire for future ones. The strangest thing is, I cannot feel anything toward being in this state, as that part of me is gone too. It’s like a recursive erasure of everything I ever was, am, and will be.

It doesn’t feel like life is a conscious experience that I am having anymore, as there is no inner construct within me to absorb an experience on any level. I see, hear, touch, and smell, yet each of these is so devoid of emotional content that they don’t coalesce into anything meaningful I can call a human consciousness. My sense of being has been replaced by a constant void of nothingness that is unchanging, 24/7, I feel nothing towards the nothingness. It is not like feeling empty inside, there is no inside to feel empty within.

this why the Jews always drone on and on about the mental health. Want all the kids to be brain dead zombies

I dont drink coffee, sheep fucker.

A harmful medical procedure that renders a person into a vegatable, It is now looked upon as frankenstein science, kind of like how transgender surgery's will eventually come to be looked at.

absolute bullshit, read a real book

energy drinks / tea / stimulants of any kind

all cause anxiety

stop eating sugar

oh man I used to take wellbutrin, I love that shit. Might go back to the doctor and tell her I need to be back on it just for the feeling it gave me. Made me feel almost invincible.

""What I don’t understand is how a drug could completely erase me as a human being. What I’m experiencing is not depression but a permanent change in my consciousness that literally destroyed my humanity. All the parts that made up my being are literally gone. I don’t understand how this is even possible, or what (if anything) I can do to change it""

“I’m 25 yrs old. I used to be a bodybuilder, avid fisherman, used to drag race, and enjoy the great outdoors. USED TO.

I was on Effexor (SSRI) for about 3 yrs.

I have never in life felt so sick. I would not wish this on anyone, not even my enemy. The first 3 months were hell. dizziness, nausea, fatigue, bad memory, brain zaps, you name it I had it. I couldn’t even walk sometimes.

I fought and fought and it is now 7 months that I am clean off this horrible so called drug.

To this day, 7 MONTHS later, I am left with weakness, bad memory, and horrible coordination.

I can no longer workout, all my muscles went down, I have no energy to do what I liked to do in my life. I cannot function or remember things at work. I am useless. If it wasn’t my cousin’s place, I would have been fired along time ago.

In my opinion, Effexor has left me permanent damage. This drug has changed my life for the worse and every night I cry, because I feel that this medicine has severely left me damaged. My doctor has no idea what to do”

nice flag fag

I dont drink any of that shit..

mainly water, coconut water, and milk

I live on salads for christ sakes.

It's the only cure. You took the redpill and can't handle it. Seriously jokes aside, by law of entropy you'll never ever be able to experience the same bliss of being ignorant to all the fucked up ways society's run.

I still pop Xanax every night because of night terrors, but I'm not a zombie, infact. I'm actually the only living one here in my area, lol.

>stop eating sugar

honestly you should just kill yourself if you're going to let the fear of anxiety control your life like this

Fuck off retard Zoloft has made me a fucking genius with literally no adverse side effects. Kys homopathic jew

>mfw you described pretty much exactly how I feel about things...

A lot of times Doctor's will take you having withdrawl effects as your depression and will try to prescribe you even more pills, continuing this vicious cycle of mind fuckery.

Was diagnosed with ADHD as a child, took retalin and grew up into a pessimistic and depressed adult. Apparently you don't grow out of ADHD, and yet I have become the complete opposite of ADHD.

“My withdrawal from Seroxat/Paxil (SSRI) .I became very aggressive on the stuff (many arrests and court appearances), and on some days I could pop valium without it making the slightest bit of difference. When I decided it would be a clever move to stop taking it and put up with a few days of flu-like symptoms, I found out what withdrawal was really like.

I slashed at my arms, I rolled around on the floor, screaming, because everything felt raw and when the police were called I freaked out completely and brandished a knife at them.

Needless to say, I escaped jail by a hair’s breadth. When I ended up in ER, following a dose of pepper spray in my face, I begged for Seroxat and the doc just laughed in my face and said they weren’t running a pharmacy. They did not believe there was such a thing as SSRI/SNRI withdrawal syndrome. I think they still don’t.

In the cell, waiting for the court appearance, I had the worst shakes and weird feelings (having two heads, having my head swell to the size of a water melon). The junky I shared the cell with said: “Wow, what are you on?

I pop Xanax every night because I have major anxiety issues during the time I usually sleep, I don't look bad. I've lost over 70 pounds in a year. I'm 6'2. etc, I'm avg size for my height and build. (Thanks to the redpill I was able to care about myself and push myself to be better) But my anxiety and terror has only gotten worse, I'm cut off from the world. I have no interaction with others or any friends anymore. I was taken out of school in 4th grade cuz of my issues. My personality and the way I view things is so different to anyone outside the actual world that I don't belong here. Sometimes I feel like I am stuck in a hole, while others walk around me.

There is no escaping this torment.

psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2011/03/21/the-surprising-history-of-the-lobotomy/

wired.com/2010/11/1112first-lobotomy/

npr.org/2005/11/16/5014080/my-lobotomy-howard-dullys-journey

listverse.com/2009/06/24/top-10-fascinating-and-notable-lobotomies/

sntp.net/drugs/thorazine.htm

naturalnews.com/039742_chemical_lobotomy_antipsychotics_adhd.html

cchrflorida.org/psychotropic-drugs-lobotomies-in-a-pill/

mindfreedom.org/kb/psychiatric-drugs/antipsychotics/neuroleptic-brain-damage

radicalpsychology.org/vol7-1/weitz2008.html

erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=55405

theyellowbrickroadfreeblog.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/want-a-chemical-lobotomy-take-antidepressants/

thats spooky
should've just stuck with alcohol/weed/exercise/meditation it seems

Lucky you. Zoloft turned me into a cock craving faggot.

Tha'ts the effect of depression not the drugs.

sounds like you have a behavioral problem that you're blaming on drugs

learn to fucking control yourself user

That ER doctor is a moron. SSRIs have to be gradual reduced over time. And yea stopping cold turkey was probably not a good decision on your part.

> he's proud of avoiding caffeine in totality
> and replaces it with milk
anons... should we tell him?

Been there, it starts to come back - but expect strong urges to self harm or suicide, or you may feel the need to harm others (in incredibly fucked up ways). It took nearly 16 months to start being able to properly communicate and be around people - but I ended up getting married and having a child eventually.

One thing to keep in mind however, is the damage the drugs caused is permanent. So, even when you adapt that empty hole still sits there.

>no litterbox
I guess the cat poops in your mouth at night

You are describing the symptoms of clinical depression, and are attributing your mental disorder to drug side effects.

What? Estrogen?

when youre coming off these drugs that is usually what they are, withdrawal effects.

SSRI withdrawal is entirely avoidable if you taper off of them like you're supposed to and valium is only going to make you more aggressive

learn what the effects of the drugs you're taking are before claiming that they aren't working and talk to a doctor before you decide to just quit SSRI's cold turkey or make any changes to the doses that they prescribed for you

you're a victim of yourself and you're trying to blame medicine that you didn't even take correctly

in spite of much evidence of serious negative after-effects - lobotomies were standard procedure through the US and Europe for around two decades, until the mid-1950s. In the US, around 40,000 people underwent a procedure that involved cutting away connections between the prefrontal cortex and the frontal lobes of the brain. Initially lobotomies were performed by drilling holes into the skull, until the American physician Walter Freeman discovered that he could reach the frontal lobes through the eye sockets, by hammering a long metal pick into the bone and then into the brain.The procedure was extremely dangerous - some patients died, others became brain damaged or committed suicide. A “successful” outcome meant that a patient who had previously been mentally unstable was now docile and emotionally numb, less responsive and less self-aware. Even if there appeared to be some improvement in their mental “disorder”, this was often outweighed by cognitive and emotional impairments.

Been on paxil for 2 years total off and on. Reading this was like a alarm. It's word for word applicable to me.

The void where my emotion used to be is so weird.

From a modern perspective, the use of frontal lobotomies seems incredibly brutal and primitive. However, we are nowhere near as far removed from such barbarism as we might like to believe. There are strong parallels between lobotomies and the modern use of psychotropic drugs. In fact, the blanket treatment of psychological conditions as if they are medical problems, and the consequent massive overprescription of psychotropic medication, has had a much more harmful effect than lobotomies, because it is so much more widespread.

According to some estimates, around 1 in 10 Americans take anti-depressants. Similarly, an estimated 9-10% of US children between the ages of 5 and 17 have been diagnosed with ADHD, most of whom take prescribed medication.

This might not be an issue if it was clear that these treatments worked. But it isn't. One obvious parallel with lobotomies here is that antidepressants have become widespread without any convincing evidence of their effectiveness. Research has found that the best known “selective serotonin-reuptake inhibitors” (SSRIs) do not alleviate the symptoms of depression for 60-70% of patients (which suggests they are less effective than placebos). Some clinical trails suggest that anti-depressants can be effective in cases of severe depression, but they are most often prescribed for mild depression, where they are mostly ineffective, and have serious side-effects.

Sounds exactly like when my ex started taking them. Absolutely fucking horrified me.

I experience the same exact shit. Accept my anxiety is throughout the day.

youre not alone,brother.

eat some meat you pussy

>honestly you should just kill yourself if you're going to let the fear of anxiety control your life like this

Sugar is a full on drug, and it's not good for you. Do as the Japanese and use natural zero cal sweetener instead

You're being put onto antidepressants because they are a scheme to get kids/young adults chemically dependant on them for the rest of their lives.

It's especially bad in the states where mental health is a fucking joke.

quit the opiods fag, smoke weed

They get an ice pick and shove it in your eyelid to disconnect parts of your brain. It was originally an extremely rare and controversial therapy only used on the worst cases of paralysis and schizophrenia in the 30's/40's, then gained momentum to treat anything from depression to addictions. If it was done right by the best of the best, it had a success rate of like 30%. Other times it turned people into vegetables or someone else entirely, and most patients died or killed themselves anyways because a majority of them were done by essentially jabbing them in the eye by a hick "doctor" who was told how to do it on a pamphlet.

i'm not on any drugs and i feel like this most of the time. It wasn't always like this, maybe it's the tap-water.

The assumption that depression is associated with lower levels of serotonin in the brain is taken for granted by many people, but actually has very little foundation. Writing in the British Medical Journal in 2015, the psychiatrist David Healy described how the myth of a connection between depression and serotonin was propagated during the 1990s by drugs companies and their marketing representatives, not long after tranquillisers started to be abandoned due to concerns about their addictiveness. In fact, as Healy states, earlier research in the 1960s had already rejected a connection between depression and serotonin, and shown that SSRIs were ineffective against the condition. However, propelled by the marketing millions of the pharmaceutical industry, the myth of a depression as a “chemical imbalance” that could be restored by medication quickly caught on. It was appealing because of its simplistic portrayal of depression as a medical condition which could be “fixed” in the same way as a physical injury or illness

everything I read about SSRIs/MAOIs makes them sound like fucking poison
you eat the wrong thing on one of them and get serotonin syndrome - seizures, derealization/depersonalization and potentially death. Id rather just be an un-drugged sad man. Coping mechanisms arent taught nearly enough in our society

Not true.

Even tapering off properly your brain is still wondering where the crutch went.

You still go through withdrawals, just less severe(still unbearable at times)

Im on 40mg of zyprexa daily, shits cash

I eat meat in my salad, fuckwit.

Another parallel with frontal lobotomies is that psychotropic drugs continue to be so widely used despite massive evidence of their harmful side-effects and after-effects. Although the American Psychological Association states that anti-depressants are "not habit-forming”, a 2012 survey by the Royal College of Psychiatrists in the UK showed that 63% of people who came off antidepressants reported withdrawal symptoms, with anxiety the most common. One problem here is that withdrawal symptoms are often interpreted as a “relapse” and used as a justification for continuing treatment, which continues indefinitely

no you faggot
i was forced long lasting antipsychotics because i refused treatment for my ocd
and that's exactly what happens

that sounds really rough user

i find this book, in small doses, helps a lot with those kinds of feelings

It does come back, I've been there. They had me all pilled up as a kid because I wouldn't go to school. It took me three years for things to come back. This mind set does bring an advantage, use it.

Ive never taken an opioide, you homo

Wtf I take the smallest amount of ssri I'm prescribed and all it does is make me feel less anxious. Don't have to pop xanax or klonipin anymore. I don't even take the ssri's daily. But they've helped me out desu. But I also try to look on the bright side, exercise, and meditate daily. Being on a small amount has definitely helped though, mostly in just pissed about being lied to from birth by kikes.

The most unfortunate aspect of this is that research has shown that most cases of depression fade away naturally within a few months, without treatment. For example, a 2012 study in the British Medical Journal found that the mean natural duration of “major depressive episodes” without treatment was just three months (2). This means that, absurdly and tragically, millions of people are being treated for a condition which wouldn’t exist if they weren’t taking treatment for it. (In line with this, a 2015 study in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry found that 69% of US citizens on anti-depressants had never met the criteria for depression and should never have been prescribed them

Are you me? That's something I say from time to time, I really think it's true. One day, these "gender scientists" will be looked upon with revulsion and disdain

>this dr. is just begging for attention
Says fag with fagmemeflag

be wary of growing titties or lactating if you already have them

Flawed Assumptions

The most fundamental parallel between lobotomisation and psychotropic drugs is that they are both based on a flawed assumption: that psychological problems are brain conditions, and that they can be “fixed” by neurological interventions. The “medical model” of depression de-contextualises the condition, treating as a discrete problem which can be treated in the same way as a broken toe or skin rash. But this is dangerously simplistic.

In reality, there are many potential causes of (or at least contributory factors to) depression: an unsatisfactory social environment, relationship problems, the frustration of basic needs (for self-esteem, belonging, or self-actualisation), a lack of meaning and purpose in life, oppression or unfair treatment, negative or self-critical thinking patterns (related to low self-esteem), a lack of contact with nature, poor diet, and so on. How will attempting to increase the brain’s uptake of serotonin help to deal with these issues? In fact, there is a strong possibility that taking antidepressants will make people less likely to directly address these issues, partly because they may not relate them to their low moods, and partly because their drug-induced apathy and emotional flatness will reduce their ability to take effective action in their lives.

enough saturated fat in your diet?

>kids are not being massively over-prescribed psychoactive medications and have been for decades
Yep, found the Jew.

“Legitimate” Depression

This highlights the fact that in many cases depression is actually a legitimate response to certain circumstances. In the same way that physical pain is a natural response to injury to the body, depression may sometimes be a healthy and natural response to negative life events or circumstances. And like physical pain, depression appears to have a natural duration. If allowed to, it will play itself out, express itself and then naturally fade away - even if this takes several weeks or months.

Or from a slightly different perspective, depression can sometimes be an indication that there is something lacking from our lives, or that certain aspects of our well-being or our life-situations are being neglected. Again, there’s a similarity with physical pain here, which is often a warning that a part of our body is damaged and needs attention. Depression may be an indication or warning that certain aspects of our life need attention - for example, that we need to change our environment or life-situation, improve our relationships, find a more fulfilling career and new hobbies, have more rest and relaxation, or more contact with nature. And again, if we take psychotropic drugs we are less likely to make these changes. In both these scenarios, drugs exacerbate the problem they are supposed to solve: they stop depression playing itself out and fading away naturally, and they make it less likely that we will take restorative action to improve our circumstances.

A Spanish guy.

Lol kiwi bantz breddy good

Same. I call the sexual reassignment surgeries the "21st century lobotomy"

>com
It's nice to know that there are people with almost the same experiences as you. Constant loneliness is the worst.

That exact feeling is why I quit Zoloft after one month. Some, but not all, of the emotional memories came back.

The Over-Diagnosis of ADHD

ADHD and the drugs which are commonly prescribed to deal with the “disorder,” such as Ritalin and Adderall. There is a great deal of evidence suggesting that the behavioural problems ascribed to ADHD are not the result of a “brain condition” but of social and environmental factors, such as a lack of concentrative training, a lack of organised, creative play, poor diet and a lack of contact with nature. And to a large extent, ADHD pathologizes completely natural infant behaviour. Many children who are simply intrinsically restless and impulsive - although not to any disruptive degree - are mis-diagnosed with the condition. Children’s natural spontaneity and vitality are suppressed, under the misconception that they were somehow meant to sit quietly and stay indoors. (This is, in fact, very reminiscent of the ancient practice of "swaddling", when babies and toddlers were wrapped very tightly in blankets, to restrict their movements and make them passive and listless.)

Interestingly, in France diagnoses of ADHD are much less common that in the US and UK.

I eat real cheese, nuts, avocado's, fish etc.

Only around 0.5% of French children are diagnosed and medicated for the condition. This is largely because French child psychiatrists are much more likely to view behavioural problems in a social or situational context, and to look at underlying causes which American psychiatrists generally ignore. They are much more likely to recommend family counselling or psychotherapy rather than medication, and to consider factors such as diet. And as Carolyn Wedge notes in her book, A Disease Called Childhood: Why ADHD Became an American Epidemic, another factor may be different styles of child-rearing. In France, children tend to be brought up in a more disciplined way that in the US, with more structure and more strictly enforced constraints.

Again, to view children’s behavioural problems as the result of a medical condition means that it is less likely that underlying causes will be addressed - that their diet will change, that their parents will change their style of upbringing, or that they will have more contact with nature. And of course, the drugs that these children are prescribed have a similar addictive potential to anti-depressants, and similarly dangerous side-effects.

sounds like you've got it sorted, probably cut back on coconut water since thats pretty high in sugar

I'd be looking for sources of stress in your life, like family members / work colleagues.

And if its not external then it might be internal, try talking therapy?

2spl8q29vbqd3lm23j2qv8ck.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2015-Serotonin-and-Depression-bmj.h1771.pdf

bjp.rcpsych.org/content/181/3/208.full

psychiatrist.com/jcp/article/Pages/2015/v76n01/v76n0106.aspx

I fully agree with everything in this post. Apart from maybe the idea that depression will "naturally play itself out" - I guess it will for many people, but obviously some people top themselves, but that's up to them.

But yeah. That's why I don't like the idea of medication. Depression means your life is shit. Just change your fucking life.

Medication means you're fucking pacifying yourself.

If people want to do that then fine, up to them. I'm not a fan though. Fuck that. I want to be in control of myself. I don't want artificial drugs fucking up my brain.

That...sounds like freedom.

You do realize that mkultra and SSRIs are one in the same? The spooks throw in red harring about manchurian candiadates but those experiments weremore about controlling large swaths of the public through drugs.

Why did you go on these drugs in the first place? Give it a few more months and if u still feel like a zombie buy some fentanyl off the darkweb and OD. I'm not even being a dick OP I hope u can figure it out because nothing could be worse then going through the motions and not feeling anything.

well yea, there is no way to avoid all sorts of crap hormones and byproduct in grocery milk. if you don't even drink tea, how does that make sense?

i'm assuming you're not a farmer getting fresh goat milk or some shit. and even that isn't good for you regularly

It's actually probably one of the most disturbing things that can happen to someone. The grass is always greener on the other side.

Fucking retarded sheep. Antidepressants obviously dont work, how can you say they work when they have been shown time and time again to break people's minds and turn them either into zombies or psychotic freaks?

Carbs? Carbs are an opoid.

Spot on about Seroquel. Am bipolar and on this shit too. Makes you dead inside.

There is no such thing as hyperactivity or adhd.

It's just lazy parents who want a vegetable child so they don't have to do parenting duties.

some vitamin deficiencies probably do cause issues with attention levels desu

rarely eat carbs. Last carb I had was some chips 4 days ago.

True... but it can be fixed by simply cooking real food for your child and not feeding it lucky charms.

You need carbs for energy.

>psychoactive medications are the same thing as anti-psychotic medications
Found the brain-let

maybe try some different drugs then senpai?