How come nigger can't build

m.youtube.com/results?q=primitive technology&sm=1

How come niggers can't do Shit look at this white guy build from nothing. They still over there we wiz kangs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnAnoWUHUWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is russian, and russians are not white

You can't do it either.

Still not mugged and Russians are white faggot

This guy is great but let's not pretend he doesn't just look shit up on Jewgle.

You sound so fucking dumb

>look at this white guy build from nothing
with modern knowledge. anyone could do this with enough patience.

I thought this was an Aussie

>tfw you recreate the creation of civilization for fun in your spare time

Out in the Russian rain forest I see

Nah, he is russky immigrant. Look at his name

Problem.

niggas can't read.

This. Russians are the next stage of evolution.

he's a 5'6" aussie so it's really progressive that you like him, I'm proud of you.
Also he doesn't invent anything, this is his hobby so he does a lot of research. You know, research on the internet about things that have already been invented?

Niggers have no patients. Just take away their welfare chex you'll see.

something thats 100% not white is that shitty flag you are hiding behind schlomo

Neither can you

True. Look at the guy who made Tetris. Russian. Everyone stole it. No one has made anything better. The young Nazi and Russian bloodline will rule the world going forward.

>Niggers have no patients.
>patients

>goyim, X isn't truly white, so you shouldn't ally with them!

This guy has supreme autism and merely copy cats things all of our ancestors did thousands of years ago
Basically, he's a hipster faggot yuppie flouting his social responsibility to find a white woman and have white children

You don't see a lot of black carpenters either.

Top Six Carpentry Skills
Mechanical Skills. Carpenters require mechanical skills to work with a variety of tools and machines. ...
Math Skills. Carpenters require math skills to measure materials to be cut and installed. ...
Detail Oriented. ...
Critical Thinking Skills. ...
Physical Strength. ...
Communication. ...
A - G.
H - M.

>welfare chex

This hipster faggot still Sage over mineral race. I don't see niggers doin this Shit in Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=TnAnoWUHUWU

Russia can't work as a mixed identity as the entire eastern block has proved.

He's from Queensland, you retard.

U ok?

"Necessity is the mother of invention."

Our ancestors that migrated out of Africa into Europe and Asia faced harsh climates, scarce food, cunning predators - if they hadn't developed tools, technology, and techniques to aid them, they wouldn't have survived. Meanwhile in pre-historic Africa there was food on every tree, thousands of freshwater lakes and rivers, pleasant climate, and most of the predators had easier shit to go after.

>that picture

This. Watched a documentary on the Kalahari migration. The animals were smarter than the people. Wildebeest follow the rains for water and sustenance, then go back to the moutain of god to feed on the grasses that sprout from the rich volcanic ash. Nigs only recently invented the wheel. I'd hate to say it as a gun lover, but the kalashnwas a mistake. Should've just let them whip each other with stones and spears

>Meanwhile in pre-historic Africa there was food on every tree, thousands of freshwater lakes and rivers, pleasant climate, and most of the predators had easier shit to go after.

Then why not stay there?

>hurr I'ma go to the cold unhospitable north
>fucking retards
>turn into geniuses
>turn white

My Russian senses are tingling and they tell me you're a faggot