Goodbye Whitey

White people are a bane to this world and we would be better off without the genocidal freaks who have caused all the wars and enslaved so many people throughout history

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sqKZ8cCQWYg
zimbabwe-today.com/zimbabwe-begs-white-farmers-return-country-plunges-famine/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whites are the only race on Earth that will do better for others than it will do for itself. The track of history has shown this. Without whites civilization would not have spread to the far corners of the globe as it did.

We enslaved people yes thats true, but what race hasnt? Arabic slavery was 3 times the scale and twice as brutal as White Slavery ever was yet we are the monsters.

The Asians destroy the planet with pollution way more than we do while we try to save it, yet we are the climate destroyers.

The Arabs kill in the name of their religion and slaughter gays and christians in droves, yet we are the intolerant ones.

We give charity to those less fortunate than ourselves and give those fleeing conflict a place to call home, yet we are still the bigots

We give advantages to races less fortunate than ourselves and create programs just to help them succeed, yet we are still the racists

No other people on Earth will treat other races with the empathy and tolerance that Whites do. We have fought countless wars against own own people for the very ideals we believe that best benefit mankind. We have connected the world in ways never before thought imaginable. If it wasnt for us you would still be living in filth and disease.

You cant refute this

It's funny because you can say the same thing about niggers too.

>started all wars
Actually the emus started one

did he died ?

You are retarded the only things whites have done is caused suffering wherever they go. Every race has suffered once they came into contact with Whites.

Blacks would have been just fine if the Whkte man would have just left them alone

white people didnt enslave blacks. Other brown people did.

You'll die too, whatever type of nigger you are.

>well thought out post
>hmm I'll reply with 2 sentences that are just "n-no! that's wrong!"
fucking niggers I swear

I agree. We cause the Africans to suffer because we keep them alive by sending them food water medicine, and not just letting them fucking die the way nature intended.

rofl. Whites literally couldn't survive in Africa till the invention of malaria meds. what was your excuse before then?

Alright then get off the internet, take off your synthetic clothing, throw your processed and crop rotated food away, burn down your solid structure house, get rid of your car and any processed metals you have. All white inventions. Leave and go live in mud like your ancestors did for 10000 years while whites built civilization.

>inb4 muh peanut butter

Created in ancient Egypt

(((Kalergi Plan)))

How are you so ignorant.
Other races have been better with whites around until they left. When they did, they went back to their savage ways.
Blacks sure are doing well, just look at Africa. Look at any neighborhood with a majority of blacks.

Just accept the fact that non whites are inferior.

>peanut butter was created in ancient egypt
WE

Whitey need to go

then get off my ibbunet whitey

>caused all the wars

You should go look this up: "Wars".

Egyptians are African you dumbass

Blacks in africa are that way because of Neo Colonialism dividing up the lands with these false borders then taking all the resources than made everything function i.e. coal for electricity

White people invented and created everything. Deal with it!

You debunked nothing he replied to you with.

enjoy your new world

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sqKZ8cCQWYg

>The weak shall fear the strong
Das right blackboi.

Ha. You know what's really funny? When whites disappear, you will be stuck with Asians ruling you. Good luck with that, try not to starve and be worked to death. Have a nice day.

To be fair, who cares about niggers.

It's like caring about a pet mosquito.

>we would be better off if there were no whites
>but they’re the ones who are genocidal
Remember without whites you would have NOTHING. So tell me, when whites are gone who pays for your welfare?

White man created Africa. That's why it's most developed parts are the areas longest under colonial rule.

They didn't take all the resources. They're still there today. Problem is you kicked out all the white people.

Africa still has plenty of resources, mining is a huge industry across the continent

The internet was a military concept in the 60s dumbass. And it doesnt even matter because Whites invented it regardless. Whites gave that nigger in pic related the knowledge to build a computer through western education. Its just like any time a black builds anything the news reports it because they are so stupid that something a 35 year old nigger does is something that a 10 year old white can do the same if not better. Its like watching the Special Olympics except its about intelligence of basic things

>Barbary slave trade.
>Whites were enslaved in northern africa.
>Blacks usually sold other blacks to europeans in africa.
>White people gave blacks rights

So your saying to kill people who freed you?

Every race enslaves and oppresses. White people are just better at it, along with everything else.

Do you know who enslaved every African transported to America to begin with?

Other fucking Africans! Fucken stupid nigger and/or kike.

Good point

It doesnt matter if he had a "western education" he could have figured it out without it.

I get fucking trips on a stupid nig slide thread. Can someone lynch me along with OP thanks

You have to go back

zimbabwe-today.com/zimbabwe-begs-white-farmers-return-country-plunges-famine/

the paneuropean union was an irrelevant interwar movement that died with the war, not an actual thing that countries ever joined you fucking mong, it was never relevant, and neither is the charlemagne prize

also in regards to the quote- he never said like 4/5ths of that (or at least not in the context of the quote, he could of said the other parts of this "quote" on the whole other half of the book but you idiots would eat it up anyways), whoever made this image made up everything after "The man of the future will be of mixed race" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion (the actual quote is a few lines down) and plus it was said in a response to the rise of nazism in germany

god, sorry for the sperg but i hate misinformation and information manipulation so fucking much