>sushi
That's the grossest part.

U gay virgin?

>That's the grossest part

Back to taco bell, filth.

So, how big is his penis?

Post more of him

Goddamn that middle pic

This is an imposter using Cassie Brooks's old pics. He doesn't want to be a girl anymore and presents as a boy, He tapes his tits down (not a good idea with implants) and wants to be called Bryan. Pic related.

Identical threads

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145828470/#145828470

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145787392/#145787392

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145557570/#145557570

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145441726/#145441726

>Man pretending to be a woman
>"Are you man enough?"

This brings up an interesting conundrum. If a Jewish trans-woman has a baby, would that baby automatically be Jewish?

isn't this the bitch who licked shit off a dildo?

>a tranny headcase with an inflated ego
Sounds completely fucking awful, someone go get Sam Hyde to degrade her and bring her back to reality.

Hey bro. You got to MSU? Wanna get a beer?

Christ how is that thing even alive

tfw no strong black woman that don't need no man to dominate me.

youtube.com/watch?v=EzgGTTtR0kc

That looks like something a creature from silent hill user

Nnnnnooooo

These pictures don't even remotely resemble a human.

she is legit cute!

I'd take it out for sushi. I'm not gay so I'd settle for peddling it's cute ass to horny black guys fresh out the can.

wtf how come i cant find any hot traps on tindr, fuckn retarded

literally just ugly thots that all look the same and aren't even cute.

normie women fucking suck

hnnnnnnnng how come no hot trannies live in conservative states? i would love to make her my gf and then post on Sup Forums about how i hate trannies

"comped" is sushi-lover slang for "compensated"

i wish to fug this transformer

THAT BETTER NOT BE A DUDE

Why do people like sushi? It's gross, the one time I had it at hometown buffet I almost threw up

Have no idea why people eat it

THIS IS CONSIDERED HUMAN IN THE WEST

Wow his sister is hot.

when you have it all you start getting a more perverted taste and you just want dank flavors served to you for a premium price

1.5 years hrt my dude

Insurance payed out from an accident and went right into a face worth 70k

Go to an actual good sushi place (which if you live in bumfuck nowhere might not exist, but even in my very small hometown in rural appalachia there was a place that had decent sushi)

Also, sushi has a ridiculous number of varieties, so saying "I don't like sushi" is like saying "I don't like sandwiches with meat on them". Try different stuff, you're bound to find some that you really like.

I don't really like sushi, tried a bunch of types but it just isn't my style until I tried some really fucking fresh stuff made by a guy that spoke English really well that his bants made it to the plate. I prefer to eat sashimi in the end, I've never been a fan of rice.

I don't like sushi in general because it's raw fish. All the flavors and varieties of raw fish won't save it. I'm not saying I don't like McDonalds, I'm saying I don't like burgers. I had like an eel one, then a salmon one, then some other one

I don't think it would change if I went to a legitimate sushi place. There are actually some where I live.

And don't cheap out on sushi. Fish is expensive when you don't live near the water. When you're eating sashimi you don't want 2 day old trucked for a week fish.

>I don't like sushi in general because it's raw fish.

There's plenty of cooked sushi. If you eat fried shrimp there's no way you could not like a good shrimp tempura roll. The eel you mention was also cooked since raw eel is toxic. There still may be something you like, since like I said there's a ridiculous variety of sushi.

>I prefer to eat sashimi in the end

I do too, though two of my local places have great fucking sushi all around so I'm a bit spoiled.

"Self employed" = "Filling out the disability and welfare paperwork"

Stop reposting this.

Where the fuck are mods?

Piss off cuck