Bobby Fischer

Would Bobby Fischer be a Trump supporter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EoC3BJX0yNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know Sup Forums likes to circlejerk about how great Fischer was but his personality really just makes me cringe. Even if he was ethnically Jewish I can't find it in me to respect someone with his level of self-hatred. The dude literally said that he wanted Jews to be exterminated; I mean for fuck's sake he was like the equivalent of a white commie bugman talking about how all whites should be killed. No sense of self-preservation whatsoever.

Go away.

Fischer was smart enough to know today's Jews are Khazars and not real Jews, so he hated the LARPers. Fischer/Trump 2020

Am I wrong though? Even if he was right about everything he said he would've ended up getting shoah'd had he gotten his way. The dude was a lunatic.

If not, he'd have supported some obscure candidate from some obscure party that nobody gave a shit about. Like Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party.

Fischer read The Hidden Hand by Arthur Cherep-Spiridovich. A quite damning account of Jews with names listed.

No he was Anti Semitic to a clinical level.

>can't respect someone who knows objective right from wrong
You should be exterminated along with them.

Probably not. Trump has always openly sucked jew cock.

He would, however, support "Trumpism" which is really just nationalism.

I agree with you in spirit, I don't like it when blacks betray their race to be uncle toms, but jews are different. They are literally the enemy of the world and they work as a collective. Everyone needs to speak out against them, including and especially the good jews, which do exist but are rare in number.

Fischer read The Hidden Hand by Arthur Cherep-Spiridovich. A quite damning account of Jews with names listed.

Also he lost his mind in his later years but he was definitely a national treasure and died rather young for how far life expectancy goes nowadays.

>ethnically jewish

This post is very wise, having known a constitution party sperg

See . I get that he was technically "right", but he escalated it to the point of "kill every single Jew on the planet" when I don't feel like that was necessary. He would've shoah'd himself.

he would've had Kelly-Anne Conway's job and Trump would've had 450 electoral votes

t. no concept of self-sacrifice

white boomers are going to die before we exterminate jews
you have to start with your own family

If you'd sacrifice yourself because members of your collective are shitty people then you're a cuck, nothing less. I'd hardly expect someone with a gadsden flag to be than much of a collectivist.

Well he shows one extreme, while recognized the destruction caused by genetic engineering, nuclear weapons, environmental destruction, that prominent jewish people fail to recognize as a clear detriment.

Bobby Fisher was in my church.

I think he would be a Trump supporter.

fin-anons, does BF still live near helsinki?

If I was jewish, I would happily give up my life if it meant the rest of the jews go too. Even though a lot of innocent people would die if the jews were exterminated, it would mean the world is freed from their greed, tyranny, and degeneracy. It cannot be overstated just how much the jews have fucked up the world for centuries, they're like a godawful parasite that is as powerful as they are dangerous.

If you anons want to know what BF believed religious-wise (at least for a time in his life...immediately preceding the most controversial time in his life), ama.

I promise you'll find the particulars of his theology interesting.

Bobby Fischer is officially /ourjew/ so he wouldn't support (((Trump)))

Wasn't he a 7th day Adventist?

Trinitarian?

What about Hitler's opinion on the Bible?

Fischer was a thinker.

no, but he would post in pol.

rook to giveafuck 0

>does BF still live near helsinki?
No, Bobby Fischer is dead (RIP).

no, it was called the world wide church of god.
many of the beliefs were similar to the 7th dayers.
we kept the sabbath and all the old testament holy days. clean and unclean meats. 8th day circumcision...the works.
it was nominally christian, but we kept the old testament law.

the thing that i think is most relevant to Sup Forums is that they taught british/israelism. essentially, this doctrine stipulated that the lost twelve tribes of israel are not lost at all. but, unlike the mormons who believe they're the injuns, british israelism says that all the nations of western europe are the modern day descendants of these lost ten tribes. that some of the world's jews compose the tribes of judah and benjamin (who went into the second babylonian captivity). the northern tribes, escaping the second captivity, migrated northwest to parts unknown and became western europeans. judah and benjamin eventually returned to the southern kinddom of israel, which included jerusalem; and there they stayed till hadrian leveled the temple and scattered the remaining two tribes to the four winds. about 70 years after Christ was by them crucified.

user was raised in that 'church', but have nothing to do with it as an adult. very strict.

this

>If I was jewish, I would happily give up my life if it meant the rest of the jews go too.
No you wouldn't.

>t. no concept of self-sacrifice
Yes, I would, and if you wouldn't then you're a piece of shit. The world would improve tenfold for everybody if the jews disappeared. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt however and say that you're low information and don't realize.

Stephen Miller is one of the few chances we have at ending DACA and fixing American demographics. Can you look me in the eye and tell me that you want him dead?

You're a shitty person if you wouldn't.

You're a retard who doesn't understand principled living. Maybe we don't want Stephen himself dead, but if a no exceptions clause is required to finally rid the world of the jewish menace, then it is a sacrifice I would be more than willing to make. If you want an anology, think of them as the Flood. One spore can wipe out an entire species, and so must be eradicated without mercy.

I said earlier that a lot of innocents would die and it would truly be a tragedy, but looking at it in the long term, the world would be much better off. This horrible race of people have been fucking things up for centuries with no end in sight. It cannot be overstated the corrupting force that is the jew; everything they touch turns to shit.

But I gotta say, I wouldn't actually exterminate them--I'm just saying we'd all be better off without them. I think I would just deport them all to Israel and lock them in using that wall they use to keep everybody else out.

And yes, I love Stephen Miller, he's the last and only man in the Trump administration that is /ourguy/.

nope. Fischer was one of those guys so far down the rabbit hole that nothing would appease him but complete eradication of Jews. he thoroughly hated the U.S. by the end of his life.

>I mean for fuck's sake he was like the equivalent of a white commie bugman talking about how all whites should be killed.
not really. he was a Jew who converted to Christianity. the tribe exiles you and spits vile your way as soon as you do that. no "ethnic" Jew has any obligation to preserve shit once they've cut their ties from it. at that point, they're either have more in common with Europeans, or Semitic Christians.

Better kill after AFTER he fixes America though, right? Gotta milk people of their usefulness before you fucking throw them away like human garbage.

I swear, sometimes this place feels like staring into the depths of hell and seeing evil itself.

Trump is far too centrist for him.

Also, I've legitimately never seen someone posting with a Gadsden flag be so much of an outright collectivist that they would advocate for a "no exceptions" rule.

>complains about seeing evil
>so selfish he wouldn't kill himself if it meant saving the free world
Nigga.

>implying removing the jews wouldn't fix america

Mandatory Sup Forums viewing

youtube.com/watch?v=EoC3BJX0yNI

He didn't say anything about using him and then throwing him away, that's just you getting emotional. His point was effectively that you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

It is the jew themselves that is evil itself, it is them that are from the depths of hell. If you would only educate yourself on the history of these "people," who act as a hostile alien force wherever they go, then you would understand why we want them gone.

I don't understand your aversion to judging people on a case-by-case basis.

>Would Bobby Fischer be a Trump supporter?
He hated jews.
/thread

I'm not an anarchist. I'm for a self-sufficient free people. I want freedom from an overreaching government with sustainable economic practices, and I want that for my countrymen as well.

>one of the smartest men to ever live
>a literal genius who left an amazing legacy behind

>I just can't respect him guys. He makes me cringe

>Gives no reasons

This is pretty much the state of Sup Forums

And your risk assessment ability is broken.

Because while this one jewish person is good, it is assured that much of his family is as rotten as the rest of the jewish race. Too bad for him. It's sad but that's the world we live in.

I repeat, however, that I don't advocate extermination, I just want them to disappear. Attempting to exterminate them would actually make them stronger. The world just needs to kick them out of their countries and then make the jewish question public knowledge.

Trump is in the pocket of Jews and is way too pro-Israel, so no fucking way.

You know you can just sterilize him to make sure he doesn't have heeblets, right? You don't need to literally kill him.

I've said this many times before; I think he was right in many of his observations, but ultimately he was working against his own self-interests and self-preservation, which by definition makes him a bit of a cuck.

Fisher was a massive antisemite. The fact that Trumps family is literally intermarried to the international Jewish elite:

No.

>If I was jewish, I would happily give up my life if it meant the rest of the jews go too.

This. Every single word coming out of Bobby Fischers mouth should be treated as gospel. One of the smartest men to ever walk the face of earth.

FIDE FM here, stop spelling his name wrong you mental midgets. Its Fischer, not Fisher.

Nah he would hate trump, that said he would've hated Shillary more.

>Bobby Fischer

Hitler was right about the quartering.

The man is dead already so no "except Bobby" has to be said anyway, but for all intents and purposes, eliminating all jews but him is essentially no exceptions.

I was more referring to Stephen Miller.

You're being completely reasonable.

Yes

gud post

Bobby, as a gentile [he was not a jew], hated jews [all of them] with so much intensity it was a honor for him and he held his head high.
Would he support Trump, as best friend of Israel?
Israel first?
If no other candidate was able to do more things for America than Trump, then, maybe?
He'll talk about it though.....

it's a testament to Fischer's genius that Jews are always trying to claim him as their own. never fails

>Would Bobby Fischer be a Trump supporter?
No. He hated America.

America is totally under control of the Jews, you know. I mean, look what they're doing in Yugoslavia... The Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense are dirty Jews.

Radio Interview, May 24 1999 [12]