Stop drinking right now

Alcohol serves no real purpose in your life. No one's life is genuinely improved by consuming poison, only ruined. Why do you drink at all? Alcohol is completely degenerate. It poisons not just your body, but your mind as well, and costs you money. You don't have to be a full blown "alcoholic" to have a problem with it. If you find that you need to drink to have fun, if you drink to numb your emotions, if you drink every day, if you waste a ton of money on it, if you get drunk, you have a problem with alcohol. The muslims are right about this one.

So Sup Forums, how many of you have gone full /teetotal/? Do you have any advice for those who wish to quit? If you drink, how do you tell yourself that you're not a degenerate?

If you're truly redpilled, you'd start by eliminating alcohol completely from your life.

ALCOHOLS THE REAL MANS CASUAL DRUG
FUCK OFF JEWPLEB

I have started to go full /nofood/ and /nowater/. I plan to start cutting down on the oxygen jew next month.

Shut up and grab a beer faggot.

Alcohol is the only way I give enough of a fuck to talk to people.

Yeah I don't really drink very often but even if I did, my shitty life doesn't really improve. For that evening I feel pretty good and loose. I have a few alcoholic friends and they are complete idiots.

My moronic family members who dropped out of high school to smoke pot are my reasons for not dealing with that shit, either.

I will still have a drink once every few months if offered but i barely drink at all anymore. I havent been drunk in years and i dont really miss it.

Drunkenness represents a lack of control and even helplessness.

no, he's right. alcohol does not serve the white Christian duty of having white children with a white wife. it's extremely hostile to the future of the white race and lowers one's love for the Lord.
Basically, drinking is provably sinful.

you can drink alcohol without getting drunk

>Alcohol serves no real purpose in your life.
What?
Aside from getting me shitfaced?
If you can't drink a double of 151 without making a face you are literally a giant walking vagina.

>this desperate to get others to follow sinful behavior
you're not Christian at all. you're probably a falseflagging mudslime

you can snort cocaine without getting high

Everything in moderation fucktard..

>Not drinking alcohol distilled to 100% using molecular sieves.

Typical burger, all sauce no meat.

no you're just a protestant who thinks jesus was actually drinking grape juice or something stupid like that

You are right, what a pleb I have been.
I only said 151 because most bars don't stock everclear.

/teetotal/ here. I really hate living on a college campus.

Wine at the dinner table has proven positive health effects. Everything in moderation.

Never been much of a drinker. Beer is delicious though desu.

But I dip tobacco so I'm just as guilty as anyone else hooked on whatever.

>inb4 redneck

Being gay in moderation is bisexual. Choose your words carefully.

I've entirely stopped drinking. It's one of the most degenerate things in society right now

Alcohol is also horrible for your health and is the cause of many cancers

He is a perfect being, you are not.
Once again, you're not Christian. You're a sinner trying to steer people away from Christ.
Sorry that you've been found out.

OP IS A BORING NEWFAG

jesus IS perfect! and when the bible says wine it means REAL WINE! you can be perfect and still enjoy a drink.

I fake drinking then take advantage of loose roasties

>Drinking is the most degenerate thing.
I would counter that uninformed cunts on Sup Forums are the most degenerate thing in society right now.

No, YOU cannot be perfect. Stop trying to get people to sin.
I hope one day you will turn to Christ and stop deceiving people. Have a nice day.

Since when.

I'm five beers deep, AMA

Did you cry today

people can become perfect. if people can't be perfected through grace then why did jesus even die for them? I'm not deceiving you by saying jesus drank wine, the people who say it was some non-alcholic juice are the deceivers.

What brand of beer?

1 post by this ID

SAGE

I know your right. I don't know how to live without it though, there are so many personal and professional events in my life where im more or less expected to drink 1-2 beers

How do we forget about the reality of nowadays society then? More importantly, the bleak future waiting for most of us?
>inb4 SiG

There is a god, but it sure isn't the vengeful, jealous, evil Christian god.

it's too bad you tards can't realize that you worship a jew corpse. that's right, yehosua ben yousef is a dead jew and you got conned by his derka derka bullshit. go fuck yourself

I drink. If that makes me a degenerate, I'm fine with being one.

I'm drunk right now. Suck my tiny dick faggot.

>why do you drink at all?
Stopped reading after that. OP has obviously never been hammered with friends out on the town having the best time of your life.

>on my sixth busch

Not only do I drink, I drink trash.

Used to go to clubs get shitfaced and smash sluts.

Now I’ve been sober for one year, take steroids, work out and read books.

drinking is ok, drunkenness is degeneracy

Hey OP, I quit drinking recently.
Close to the 1 year mark of quitting smoking I decided to quit drinking as well. Shit is so good being sober.
I get up at 5am every day now, read the news, eat a proper breakfast, sometimes I go for a run. By the time I get to work I'm already lively while others mope around, I got promoted last week.

Now that summer's coming in I've been to 2 BBQ's already. Great social chatting and havin a laugh, but when the evening wears on and people start sinking all the beers, I'm out. Those left behind are unwell in the morning and by 6am when they are still sound asleep, I'm already up the top of the hills for a sunrise bike ride, picking up some bait on the way home ready for the days fishing round the Quay.
Alcohol is shit, the only reason anyone should have a drink is at a social gathering to not be a queer cunt. But you should never get drunk, it ruins your composure, decorum and makes you a fool. And if you ever drink alone, it's time to quit, that's depression level anhero shit.

Yeah, I hate being drunk, but I love to drink in a continental manner.

jesus was a shitskin kike who drank wine

Yeah, your personally disorder is just being soothed by a different substitute, probably.

>not having unprotected sex with drunk white girls

Found the LARPer.

>comparing necessities for life to DUDE BEER LMAO
Do you have any idea how stupid you sou-
>kekistan flag
nevermind.

>watch my retired parents slowly destroy their marriage by getting shitfaced night after night
>makes me depressed
>drink a beer or two and play vidya to drown out their slurred shitflinging contest
Every night I promise myself I won't make the same mistake, but it's already begun

im so smashed on vodka right now
thanks for the fucking truth but idk
i never drink when sad
im just happy with some things in my life right now
and also i worked hard the past week so im just resetting stress levels

Perhaps, but what I’m doing now is way less harmful to my body than getting drunk once a week.

Plus I have alot more energy so I can work and study longer.

If you drink regularly I recommend going to an AA meeting, finding a sponsor, and starting the 12 steps.
Fucking degenerate

Good for you, brother.

quit drinking, smoking weed and cigarettes this year. I get bored easily but at least I’m not constantly lethargic and feeling like shit.

dip is redpilled

Getting sober was the best decision of my life. Alcohol fills you with calories and costs a lot of money. If you can figure out how to properly socialize without using it as a crutch, you have a double bonus: More money, and better physical condition. On top of that, less lost time due to hangovers.

Quitting alcohol was literally the first step toward prosperity for me. I was living check to check 5 years ago, overweight and not getting pussy. Just bought a house with my pregnant wife. I believe I wouldn't be in this place if I didn't quit. Feels good man.

Which do you think was the hardest?

You make your race proud

Absolutely disgusting.

/fit/ here
10 days without cigarettes or alcohol
Gonna be a straightedge faggot for life. My body is rejuvenating and my mood is better. I have cleared my room and began reading the Bible.
Namaste and God bless you, stay away from the poison

dip literally has fluoride in it, which is the original blue pill™.

Here is how I quit drinking

1. Dump every alcohol
2. Go buy your favorite beers
3. Put them into fridge
4. Don't drink, will power

Sober for long time. Beer is still there. Gained 50 pounds

Nice. I only quit recently but I'm already shedding my excess 20kg of fat.
Feels real good, like I'm starting out down the same path.
Alcohol should be illegal

Cigarettes. I had to ween myself. Marijuana was hard too, but cmon, I can deal with not being high. Anyone can. Also alcohol wasn’t even really something that was poised as a problem for me so I just stopped really easily.

Just so you know, drinking in strict moderation can actually fortify your liver by exercising it rather than ruin it. Just goddamn near anything is a poison in the right quantity/concentration.

Also
>1 post by this ID

3 months ago I drank at minimum 130 units of alcohol every week. I'm actually super excited and have nobody to tell. I'm down to about 13 and I've been biking and working out.

>implying AA is not worse for you than drinking
no one should drink that shit if they care for themselves, but AA is a shit cult.

>The muslims are right about this one
Eat all of the dicks, OP.

we should follow jesus's example and DRINK

hey man just because OP doesn’t want to participate in a discussion doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to start one, the fact that he’s a faggot aside. I’ve been in the position of starting a thread and not adding to the conversation simply because I didn’t know what to say

>10 days without cigarettes
Cigarettes are good for you.

Chew nicotine gum, it will boost your testosterone. Don't vape, the oil in it contains pseudoestrogens.

u realize from the very beginning even a retard could tell you were just a fedora tipping nigger right?

>Not taking the important things from it and not being brainwashed
WHEW.iso

I think the whole Irish drinkers thing was fake, because my parents rarely drank.
But Let me tell you its true.
My whole extended family drinks a lot, and I don't just mean 2 beers, but they need 5 and then they keep on drinking. It so fucking stupid.
Something about Irish people, and I mean ethnically Irish just can't stop once they start.

I asked my father why he doesn't drink anymore, and he just said "eventually you will find out as well" or something along those lines.

The main question from this, why does Alcohol effect different ethnic groups in differently?

>stop having fun!!!!

that is what I do with weed, it helps me to know I can always go back to it. I usually end up lasting like 6 months and realizing that I am 142 IQ and can't handle normal people without being intoxicated.

What are the important things? I'm considering going but I don't want to get lectured about Jesus. Plus I'm already 2 months sober and have no desire to drink.

So are the baptists.

Wine on the other hand may a actually have some benefits and even save a persons life. Much food comes from China. IF things slip through like that which happens in China then it can be lethal to not have some manner on hand. That compound can kill your kidneys. While no one listens I actually see a purpose to wine.

But a car wreck or bit of confusion that ruins a persons life can speak otherwise.

It's a social thing to do. People don't just start drinking at home alone and develop a taste for it.

I have been quitting, only drink on friday and saturday, but it makes me feel like shit so I'm cold quitting now.

Molson Stock Ale, it's my favourite

I agree also. Wine IS different. WINE is not the same.

Explain the board you have going on there?

Also, 'redpilled' stems from understanding and independence. If you're dependent on alcohol, you are not redpilled.

Having a drink now and again is fine. You can enjoy the taste, or have it as part of a social culture. If you do it to the point where you lose control of your senses and start acting like a child, you're not redpilled.

Being a teetotaller is also fine. If you can have a good time without alcohol, do so. If you're tempted, but want to maintain control of yourself/wallet, then kudos to you for having some self control.

TLDR: Drinking is fine in moderation, teetotalling is fine, drunkenness is not.

Fuck you. It's the only thing that keeps the screams in my head silent enough for me to sleep 5 hours.

Drink High Life instead, the official beer of Sup Forums.

Yes I did. I lost two heroes this week. It's been rough. I was shitposting in the Trudeau crying thread.

yikes cigarettes kill ignore this faggot

>Chew nicotine gum, it will boost your testosterone
Thats BS and you know it

I don't drink. Don't drink coffee. Don't drink soda or energy drinks. Don't smoke alcohol or pot. Don't consume drugs. Didn't have premarital sex.
AMA.

Yeah having brown teeth and mouth cancer is redpilled. Enjoy having your jaw removed.

Didn’t drink for the first 6 months of this year and I felt amazing. It really is totally unnecessary. Only real difficulty is explaining to people why you don’t drink because they will feel judged and inadequate if you don’t drink like they do. But fuck em, misery loves company.

Um, no sweetie...

This is all complete nonsense. Only abuse is toxic.

>meme flag
>meme argument

So you need a crutch just to have normal human interaction? How weak.

Cause I want to make friends

Everyone will think I am prude if no drink

80% of drinkers are abusers