There are disgusting, decrypt baby boomer ledditors browsing Sup Forums RIGHT NOW

>there are disgusting, decrypt baby boomer ledditors browsing Sup Forums RIGHT NOW

message received

I'm literally 67 years old AMA!

Sup Forums is a diverse board made up of posters that have a wide variety of viewpoints

Hi any old ladies here willing to let me fuck them I want to fuck a MILF I'm a virgin so you can treat me like your son and teach me how to pleasure you anyway possible.

I knew as much when every second reply here would be "go back to ribbit."

Let them lurk, drop redpills.

any ladypedes look like pic related?
I'm 6'2" 190 lbs and have a cock like a baby's arm

Hola amigos!

Sup Forums embraces diversity of age, race, and culture. As a fellow spic, I introduced the redpill and Sup Forums to my spic friends to make this board more diverse

P.s. stormweenies gtfo

I would lick this woman's hair

maybe time to kys?

Reddit is far more confusing than Sup Forums.

Treat me like a jew and give me a no baked cheesecake after raping me

>pic
Ah, yes, this old pic.

Get out of my country spic. Stormfags welcome to the board of peace

Not a boomer, but close (born in 67). I think there's lots of older people here; you can tell us by the fact that we use proper punctuation and have a solid vocabulary.

(BTW, it's decrepit, not decrypt.)

you should probably go back to decrypt

sage slide thread

Boomers need to be exterminated

giv grannypede gf

give them 20 years

Now you know why is there so much trumpflake damage control, stupid boomers booming

Too long

They’re spreading our message. That’s a good thing, whether it’s by baby boomers on reddit, or millenials on Sup Forums. Getting people to turn against the left is always a good thing, no matter who or where they are.

act your age and die

This

t. basement baby

so how do we tell them about the jews?

This

49 is such a sad age for women

Ok leaf that was good

How does it feel to belong to the worst generation of narcissists ever spawned?

20 years of suffering from their growing old

Holy shit the one with the 70 year old guy is almost cute... Like a pug dog, you don't know if you want to smash its head with a shovel to put it out of its misery.