>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 18
Issam's body arriving to Damascus
youtube.com/watch?v=isUsdC9RS3k
>General Issam Zahreddine killed at Saqr Island after his convoy struck an IED
>Putin, Netanyahu discuss Syria and Iran in phone conversation initiated by Israel
>SAA with NDF support on verge of capturing Beit Jinn from HTS
>SAA begins storming IS positions along Hamimah Road, liberating 8km and reportedly within 9km of T-2 station
>2 SAA brigades from the 4th mechanized division have been moved from Hama to DeZ
>ISIS has sent a large number of reinforcements to Umar oil fields in preparation of SAA's advance
>Homs; SAA advances further into Qaryatayn, secure Awamid hills and Qaryatayn farms
>US coalition strikes IS positions near DeZ, allegedly destroyed 2 fighting positions
>Netanyahu tells Shoigu Israel will prevent Iran from establishing bases in Syria
>UAE fighter jets crashes in Yemen, 2 pilots killed

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/630066/13-of-remaining-maute-members-killed-in-fresh-marawi-clashes/story/
youtube.com/watch?v=NZTGwk97Tlo
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/908338162325323781
youtube.com/watch?v=h4YfPbvL9Gk
youtu.be/hHvn0zUjNjk
youtu.be/FdOI5ZSxvMc
youtu.be/CL_gfWgnBnc
youtu.be/2aBnxLhJ5Fw
twitter.com/nafisehkBBC/status/920348186383978499
youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs&list=RDl_MyUGq7pgs
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpy2ivf9f3s
bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-03-14/russia-s-alternative-universe-immigrants-welcome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

leaf

Who is next???

Fuck Zionists

Poroshenko

MALAYSIAN ISIS FINANCER BTFO

gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/630066/13-of-remaining-maute-members-killed-in-fresh-marawi-clashes/story/

how long until Ukraine finally cease to exist

youtube.com/watch?v=NZTGwk97Tlo

good night sweet prince

Isra-hell is criminal

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

It already doesn’t exist. Take that shit to

REMINDER THAT ALI IBN ABU TALIB IS GOD AND NONE SHALL STAND IN THE WAY OF THE SOLDIERS OF ALI

F

Syrian Jewish Pop April 1st 1945; 48,000
April 1st 2010: 20,000
July 2017 EST: 0
Ha how the fuck?

Issam was assassinated. By whom though

there are like 22 jews living in syria, the rest decided to flee to israel or new york
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/908338162325323781

>Putin: US not a white Christian country anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=h4YfPbvL9Gk
WDHMBT

Assassinated on the frontline eh?

>russia insider
nah

Oh, the subs are fake, gotcha.

i don't know if the subs are fake, but russia insider is garbage, and always has clickbaits on their videos

>New R&U videos

>Driving through the streets of Mosul
youtu.be/hHvn0zUjNjk

>Ka-52 "Alligator" Attack Helicopter
youtu.be/FdOI5ZSxvMc

>F
youtu.be/CL_gfWgnBnc

>al-Julani alive and kicking
youtu.be/2aBnxLhJ5Fw

It is the perfect place for assassinations Imo.

The IED was too well timed to be a coincidence. Whoever did it knew in which vehicle issam was and the route/time of the convoy.

A tear rolled down my face when I read that he was dead. Really. Such a sad day.

>killed by a mortar shell?
/sg/ told me it was a landmine.

remake with puff daddy - ill be missing you

i've been saying that some in the SAA are in the payroll of mossad

I trust you guys more than anything when it comes to the conflict in Syria. Give it to me straight, is it close to being over?

By ‘US’ I think he meant ‘Russia in 50 years’

>is it close to being over?
not really, now you have the kurdfags

ISIS is kill in 3 months
Green ISIS is kill in 12 months
Yellow America will survive and probably make a deal with Assad (semi-autonomy), similar to the deal Kurds had with Iraq

Yes, much closer than it was let's say 2 or 3 years ago. ISIS is practically out of the equation but the Kurds are next, considering even Turkey will probably join in the gangrape against them they are not gonna hold out for much longer, though.

Still Idlib, Daraa and some smaller pockets left, also it could heat up against depending on how things go between SAA and SDF.

Assad will never give autonomy to those beasts

Oh my friends, my friends don't ask me
What your sacrifice was for
Empty chairs at empty tables
Where my friends will sing no more.

puttin gadaffi and the issam with saddam is oxymoronic

Not really.

They are all martyrs of secular Pan-arabism.

Nasser and Arafat should be in the picture as well, but other than that good job.

Unlike the west, he addresses this problem, which means they have, or are working on a way to stop it from happening.
America however, doesn't have a leader that expresses it directly.
I'd say your assesment is incorrect.

Sorry for sounding like a retard but who's the guy to the right of Saddam?

I took it from this. I have no artistic skill

based glockman

i don't know eitherbut i think he is another druze guy
Saddam wouldn't have supported Assad

Col. Mohammad Rafi of Liwa al-Quds you dingus.

I actually don't know his name, can you please tell me?

Only because the two Baath parties were pretty much at odds with each other. But at the end it was a matter of power struggle and some minor dissent. It's a really sad history, really, both wanted Arab unity.

see

>General Issam Zahreddine killed at Saqr Island after his convoy struck an IED

AFAIK deaths by explosives are pretty quick and painless, instant brain damage/death so there's little pain.

saddam trashed hafez for being a zionist coward or somwthing like that

Don’t fool yourself. Putin is filling Russia with people from Central Asia and he knows it

Kirkuk is celebrating lads

twitter.com/nafisehkBBC/status/920348186383978499

thanks for the enlightment snus

but there are still kurds?

Is the PMU withdrawal actually happening right now, or is it just Rudaw peddling fake news?

Rudaw said some peshmerga forces are gathering to head to Kirkuk within the next few days

Then why would he bring it up?
Cerainly makes one ponder.

Don't worry buddy. He's probably partying hard in the afterlife like this except it isn't all poo-in-loos

youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs&list=RDl_MyUGq7pgs

You're welcome Pedro, sorry for calling you a dingus.

Yeah. Still really makes you think, that he and his guys went through some shit under siege by ISIS for years, and then he gets blown up just a few months after they were finally relieved.

>within the next few days

Saddam prevented Unity with Syria in 1979 and helped the Zionists. He was not really one to talk.

A guy besieged, #1 target for years, when ISIS has artillary and mortars and suicide bombers and drones and rpgs and fuck knows what else. But he’s killed when the jihadis are in retreat. By a rogue landmine? And why isn’t ISIS spouting off propaganda and social media, claiming a huge victory about this?

Love you IKEA Man Thanks

Noooooo they were supposed to be in charge!

i don't believe on your dumb conspiracies leaf

To make the US look worse than Russia in the immigration sense (which to be fair it is, but not by much)

She probably has a stinky pussy.

probably not

Hafez greatest mistake was chickening out when Iraq finally arrived to fight Israel.
Guess he didn't want Damascus to get nuked.

Fuck off Ali you goat fucking piece of shit hope you get assasinated by Muawiya lmao

Did she deliberately choose the most ayy lmao pose possible

>but not by much
sauce?

look at her eyes she is crazy what do you expected

My judgment is that Putin is based and the Britbong is lying about him filling Russia with central Asians.
Just look at this, see how much he loves his country
>youtube.com/watch?v=Jpy2ivf9f3s

>Some sand nigger gets btfo
>Sup Forums sand niggers in mourning over /their nigger/
>tfw fap to their tears

Its kind of a guess. Almost all the immigrants coming into Russia and the USA are non white, however the USA has more.

This is balanced out by the fact that most of the immigrants going to America are Christian (if you consider c*tholics to be Christians), whereas most of the immigrants into Russia are Muslim.

The final weight that makes Russia’s situation a lot more JUST tier is that it’s populationhas done absolutely fuck all to stop it, however, in the the USA they have at least made some attempt by electing Trump (even if he backtracked on all his promises)

lmao, these butthurt sand nigs.

I piss on "muh palestine"

>Its kind of a guess
wtf i hate Putin now

don't give him replies plz dont do it

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-03-14/russia-s-alternative-universe-immigrants-welcome

>implying that /sg/ gives a fuck about pali knuckle draggers

didn't syrian santa lost a son a few months ago?

>nazi
>approves (((Israel)))

lel

Not a conspiracy. ISIS spews propaganda every time al-Baghdadi farts. Now they’ve killed a major Syrian general, a war hero, and not a peep? No statement of responsibility?

So how are the ISIS fanclubs reacting?

>Declare war on everyone
>Didn't expect to get their teeth kicked in

the media has not been talking about his dead either though

F

dima

NO, DIMA NO

Will go to Syria and help make a monument to the Druze Beast, fucking hero he was...what a shitty way to die.

So sad man....

the russian media did

i am talking about the western media though

It would seem as though the Swede and the Australian knows I’m right but do not want to admit it

On a scale of 1-10, how much do dead Druze asspain /sg/?

The western media don’t care, don’t know who he is. People in the Middle East do. It’s been reported. and ISIS certainly knows. Yet they make no claim of responsibility? They kill a Syrian war hero, at a time they’re in retreat, and there’s no propaganda of “great Isis victory celebrating the death of the Druze heretic!”

but you said that ISIS never uses landmines!!

Just because ISIS didn't kill him doesn't mean the Syrian government did.
You're making a long illogical leap to get there, based entirely on a western media interpretation of Assad.
Next you will be telling us Assad gassed innocents because he is a mad dog desperate to cement power.