/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - TYPICAL THIRD WORLD WAY OF DEALING WITH AID EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>BUILD THAT WALL PT3 10/18/17
youtu.be/lUk7ThmEVSc
>Pres Trump meets w/Senate Finance Cmte 10/18/17
youtu.be/QegEMb0MXpc
>2nd Lady (SLotUS?) Healing w/Art (HeART) 10/18/17
youtu.be/9tfph-0w9jU
>UN Amb Haley @UNSecCouncil ME Debate 10/18/17
youtu.be/5XRxBwK7QCk
>SoS T-Rex speaks on US/India Partnership @CSIS 10/18/17
youtu.be/zwnsZVhHI5I (fuck poos tho)
>AG Sessions full hearing befor Senate Jud Comte 10/18/17
youtu.be/CwzUYOP0Mcc (~5hrs)
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/18/17
youtu.be/ouoCfn0uDSk
>WH Video: Pres Trump @Heritage Foundation 10/18/17
youtu.be/8z-DrA7NO4M
>WH Video: VP hosts Tax reform event in Lancaster NY 10/18/17
youtu.be/Jkd-2Hku0SE
>NAFTA talks 4th round 10/17/17
youtu.be/xr9CbWy9hr8
>Pres Trump speech @Heritage Foundation President's club 10/17/17
youtu.be/RP8y4ni660Y?t=22m5s
>Pres Trump on WIBC radio w/katz 10/17/17
youtu.be/E2UVQHz7vpM
>Pres Trump on Fox News Radio w/Kilmeade 10/17/17
youtu.be/axFVorDVdDI
>Pres Trump/PM Tsipras Press Conf 10/17/17
youtu.be/-bYTyUhFl6s

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/18/president-donald-j-trump-signs-s-178-s-652-and-hr-1117-law
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/178
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/652
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1117
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

I'm not Mel Gibson but Jews are ruining America

>California thinks it can bar the fed from enforcing the law
This is going to end in bloodshed, and California being brought to heel

and gooks
fuck the gooks

Whats wrong with Tony Robbins?

Thanks, Mel.

Get some sleep, /ptg/

Why are you using weeb letters to point to new threads

i have been wondering this myself

This dude is dressed like he's about to rape a child

>MISTER TRUMP, WE NEED AID, PLEASE SEND AID
The screeching on CNN lasted for more than 2 weeks guys, these people are subbrazilian levels of politicians now.
Don't ever believe a word they say.

I am a true conservative, and a proud Republican Against Trump.

>mfw Grassley calls the FBI informant on Hillary's case to testify in public session

and potato niggers
fuck potato niggers

Jews are ruining the world.

Okay, Mel.

The only never-Trumper I like.

Jeb?

DRUMPF IS FINISHED! IF NOT BY IMPEACHMENT THEN THE 25TH AMENDMENT!

HE HAS TO GO! HE MUST GO!

Hancock County Indiana Evangelical Population April 1st 2000: 9,400
April 1st 2010: 16,300

Insha'allah Jerry Brown will be slaughtered

MORNING
>Widow of fallen soldier says congresswoman's statement is accurate
>Puerto Rico's SoS shows video of relief aid unopened and in the dumpster
>Trump tweets: "Wow, FBI confirms report that James Comey drafted letter exonerating Crooked Hillary Clinton long before investigation was complete. Many.." "...people not interviewed, including Clinton herself. Comey stated under oath that he didn't do this-obviously a fix? Where is Justice Dept?"
>"The Democrats will only vote for Tax Increases. Hopefully, all Senate Republicans will vote for the largest Tax Cuts in U.S. history."
>"As it has turned out, James Comey lied and leaked and totally protected Hillary Clinton. He was the best thing that ever happened to her!"
>"The NFL has decided that it will not force players to stand for the playing of our National Anthem. Total disrespect for our great country!"
>"Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!"
>"I am supportive of Lamar as a person & also of the process, but I can never support bailing out ins co's who have made a fortune w/ O'Care."
>Pence's has initiative, healing with the HeART
AFTERNOON
>Conspiracy theory arises about 'Melania doppelganger'
>Pence has meeting with Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras of Greece
>Pence has call with Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi of Pakistan
>Trump meets with Senate Finance Committee
>Trump signs S. 178, S. 652, and H.R. 1117 into Law
>Tillerson speaks on US and India partnership
>Sessions has hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
>Cruz makes Zodiac Killer joke on Twitter
>WH has press briefing
>Sarah says Trump does not have recording of call with widow
>Trump sends $25,000 check to fallen soldier's family on same day as WP report
>Haley delivers remarks at a UN Security Council Open Debate on the ME
>Senate staffers interview Lewandowski in Russia probe

This only convinces me the shooting was a deep state op. Ellen Degenerate is part of the club.

You're preaching to the choir, Mr. Gibson.

EVENING
>Trump has call With President Mauricio Macri Of Argentina
>Trump tweets: "@NFL: Too much talk, not enough action. Stand for the National Anthem."
>Cruz and Sanders have debate on tax reform
>Trump tweets: ""46% of Americans think the Media is inventing stories about Trump & his Administration." @FoxNews It is actually much worse than this!"

>Trump signs S. 178, S. 652, and H.R. 1117 into Law
what are those i'm not good at following orders

Of course Jews are ruining all nations where Christians exist. Ever wonder why they don't go to China or Japan? Why it's always Europe and the Americas? Christianity. It's all part of their plan to destroy humanity.

>ruining America

What is there left to ruin? What more do the fucking jews want?

Report in

thanks nntnn

When did they get so fucking sloppy at handling this shit? It seems like almost every average joe is questioning the shit out of every little detail involving this shooting.

you mad for some reason?

>dismantling the nation is quite literally a democrat past time
gas them all

>What is there left to ruin?
A good part of the country. The historic American nation.

Yeah, what is this?

Happy Birthday Mel!

>still making /ptg/s
lmao what a bunch of shills

>*blocks your path*
>*pulls back a few soft flabby folds*
>*rubs semi hard penis*
"nothing personal comrade "

I want to invade commiefornia more than I do North Korea

I like this guy, but he accuses everybody of rape

My theory is that the shooting was a quick and sloppy attempt to salvage some bigger op gone wrong.

How much longer are we going to take their shit? Just cut those fuckers loose already.

>S. 178, the “Elder Abuse Prevention and Prosecution Act,” which establishes certain requirements for the Department of Justice with respect to investigating and prosecuting elder abuse crimes; and amends Federal criminal law to expand telemarketing fraud to include “email marketing” fraud;

>S. 652, the "Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Act of 2017," which reauthorizes and modifies two Department of Health and Human Services programs for early detection, diagnosis, and treatment regarding deaf and hard-of-hearing newborns, infants, and young children; and

>H.R. 1117, which requires the Federal Emergency Management Agency to submit a report to the Congress on plans to improve the administration of disaster assistance during the response to an emergency or disaster.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/18/president-donald-j-trump-signs-s-178-s-652-and-hr-1117-law

How was the Rato debate?

What now? Another judge?

Can't; only 170/653 in my full awoo folder are sorted.

Google you lazy niggers
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/178
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/652
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1117

AB 450 is now law in California.
>requires business owners to give their employees public notice — within 72 hours — of federal immigration inspections of employee records.
>Employers must not provide access to non public areas to immigration agents without a warrant.
>$10,000 fine per violation.

Hi Mel love you

I know H.R. is house resolution so I think the S. is a senate origin bill. I could be wrong th.

I'm tried of the kabuki theater. Will someone ever pay for these crimes?

Notice how quickly the gun control narrative died; they realized the false flag failed. Sad all those poor people died just so they could try to take our guns.

I laughed pretty hard when that guy handed you a yarmulke in what women what

>I'm not Mel Gibson

sure

>widow of fallen soldier says congresswoman's statement is accurate
I think it was the Mother-inlaw of the soldier who said that.

Camping hospitals and schools it is huh.

Cruz got BTFO

>Trump tweets: ""46% of Americans think the Media is inventing stories about Trump & his Administration." @FoxNews It is actually much worse than this!"

This is really great (and very funny). He's also right. I love this man so much.

you make damn good movies, Mel.

The tweeting is really becoming embarrassing.

I hope someone does it anyway and takes the case to the supreme court, no way it would hold up.

Jeb's a mess

Did the fake outrage died out?

reepouring fer dookie

Does this shit with calling dead soldier's families make anyone else angry? I'm normally willing to give Trump a free pass for not being presidential but this is one area where he should respect the fucking office.

I wonder if a federal judge would throw this out because it violates Supremacy clause.

yeah she has her own slot machines and has major contracts with all these companies in vegas.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS.

>Notice how quickly the gun control narrative died
Everyone is pretty much cemented in their positions on the issue, also its kind of a foundational part of our constitution

Does he rape children or is he a child who rapes?

I think you're correct but since when the senate draft bills?

We know. And they are using Islam as their infiltration army.

Yeah, it's sick the Dems would take his condolences out of context and force the grieving family to come out defending him.

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

It literally doesn't fucking matter

who fucking cares?

They can as long as its not budget related. All Budgetary items must originate in the house

Just admit it leaf, you love him. You can't shitpost forever.

It was both of them plus a congresswoman who was listening in on Trump's side.

cool pasta bro

here's your reply

thank you sean

they had a free morning and wanted to get paiidddd.

litterally everyone has a slot machine, big bang, charlie in the chocolate factory, worst thing ellen has done is normalize muff munchers

The (and i have proof) is the most embarrassing part. If you have proof, post the proof, don't just say you have proof that's super secret that you can't show anyone.

>the kekistan flag is STILL shilling after 4 hours
You're dedicated, I'll give you that.

You idiots not realize he's been shopping for the best paycheck for his exclusive? Took this long because it's been a bidding war with a shitty agent or done by himself, but Ellen doesn't surprise me one bit. She hosts long running show that's gotten stale. I'm sure he's getting $150-200k. B-tier pundits get $10-50k per 5min spot on Fox News. This nigger actually has something people want. He was smart if anything to let the demand grow.

There are at least three separate witnesses who confirmed this including a member of congress.

>not letting your enemies dig a really deep hole first

Checked.
Elko County Nevada Evangelical Population April 1st 2000: 2,500
April 1st 2010: 3,400

Figures. What was the medal for? Carpet munching?

>As President of the United States, I offer you this medal in recognition of your great TV show

just stop...

>Nothing of substance
>Brigade
Hi leddit

let cali burn.

It's a civilian medal; you give it to Americans who've contributed to the national culture or enriched us in some way.

>including a member of Congress
That's how you know they're lying.