Other urls found in this thread:

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Re:Zero_Wiki
pastebin.com/eyVwdM6s
pastebin.com/qbxkAHHp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A Sad Victory

Why should victory be sad?

Greedy for more seasons, post Regulus.

>Next to Emilia letting out her soft sigh of relief, there was the shadow of another person. He could tell it was a muscly man with a well-built body. The words that popped into Subaru’s mind were “Mr. Netorare.”

I want to kiss and cuddle Ferri-chan!

when the price you paid was to high, perhaps

Remainder: Rem the best

It's pretty much a given. Whether we'll give a shit by then or even be around Sup Forums is not as certain, though.

Praise EMT.

perhaps

Fucking great

I love Ferris. Fuck I want to touch his ears!!!

Actually i think a sad victory is the one Where subaru needs to be killed due to being possessed by Betelgeuse.

Why can't they adapt the WN? If Tappei wrote the story, why do they NEED an LN?

Gotta sell something.

People enjoy the new hot thing.
People don't enjoy/hype about the second seasons that much.
By the time we get a second season, we will be enjoying the new hot anime and Re:0 will be less discussed and have limited hype. This is almost always the case for every second season.
If this was an anime original then it would be a different story though.

if you are interested in knowing more about felix's background vote in re:zero's wikia page, theres a poll about which story to translate
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Re:Zero_Wiki

wtf I hate vegetables now

because Kadokawa

But anime sells better

Yeah I've voted but I read one summary here yesterday

I assume it's because the WN is wrote by a non professional and might have like grammar errors and whatnot so it needs a bit of polishing

>78% votes on Ferris & Crusch

we're assuredly getting that one

Subaru is a meme-speaking retard who makes jokes about sexually assaulting her and other women in the WN. He's lucky Emilia is so naive and no one else is into Half-Elves.
Actually, adding the Julius scene to that and continuing with a bit of the Al scene here.
>“Immediately getting treated like a home-wrecker by a girly-man like you, this is new even for me. Gets me excited.”
Then how he acts with Emilia shortly afterward.
>“Hmm, what is it, Emilia-tan are you jealous?..."
Isn't it a common thing for Bishops to accuse others of their own defining Sins?

Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

The anime doesn't sell more copies at least

Yeah, but if youre in for Subaru and the lasses, you should at least check once in a while. I think Nisekoi is the series I've followed for the longest; there's Berserk, but I check once every blue moon.

It honestly paid to see Chitoge win, and I hope I see Emilia do the same some day.

We know Satella ruins every episode user, no need to continue.

>Ep 25:Only That Story(?)
the last episode is called "The Beginning of the End and The End of the Beginning"

and we will have a Ekidna cameo

I wanna take those two as my VERY personal maids.

He loves his haafu erufu, do not mistake his aloof personality for serious thoughts.

>the last episode is called "The Beginning of the End and The End of the Beginning"

Source?

But no anime will be as good as Re;Zero

>that music and tone in ep 15

Even if we get something decent like Erased once in 3 years, it'll be a shitty 13 ep one and horrible ending. 90% of anime is so fucking shit and it makes me sad

I'm saying it's not really fair for Emilia as she doesn't have many other options and can't tell just how much of a fucking moron he is. WN Subaru's sentences are almost 50% meme.

But why just sell just the anime when you can sell 1.5m LNs on top of that.

in the light novel he's quite funny

Al doesn't like the fact that 2 oni maids exist.
Why is this? He has never even met Ram or Rem.

Just shut up Remfaq.
It is already known that you have a hateboner for Subaru.

To be fair, the man keeps getting better, and his MC status makes him the eventual alpha male. Also, self-inserting and his devotion seal the deal.

>But no anime will be as good as Re;Zero
Re0 is mediocre at best but the rest of the anime suck so hard so it seems as if Re0 is a masterpiece to you.
We had many awesome anime in the past that caused hype when they first aired but in their second seasons they seemed to lose their speed considerably. Mostly because we had a new anime that people were enjoying the most at that moment.

Are Remtards really this delusional?

>"w-we're better than Subaru, r-right?"

>You x Rem
>Betelgeuse x Emilia

Fuck off shitposter
kys
And subaru was pretty shitty in the beginning. He is a bit less shitty now.

Does he still jump out the window instead of using the door?

If you got this from reddit or MAL then it's understandable

It's the normalfag anime of 2016, user. Their delusions as first timers are only made more funny with how much of an Emiliafag the author is.

>Ekidna cameo
great

Al x Emilia

Some top shipping there.

>Betelgeuse x Emilia

kek

LOL

Fanart

Well if that statement holds any bearing and he said that the with of lust is different from the one he knows, quite possibly.

Because if Al is from the future of the same dimension or the same universe he would know of Rem one way or the other.

It's quite likely that Rem shouldn't exist at that point or Rem shouldn't exist at all.

>Be main heroine of your show
>A supposedly background maid character steals the show from you
Emilishit is so pathetic and her fans are even worse at being literal shits

I'm not into Rem that way. Still, I know the only thing most people would be better than Subaru at is not being so obnoxiously stupid. However, the thing that Subaru did to impress Rem was an extension of his obnoxiously stupid personality, so Rem is unlikely to fall in love with some other random NEET.
Here you go, from the top of he thread. >Next to Emilia letting out her soft sigh of relief, there was the shadow of another person. He could tell it was a muscly man with a well-built body. The words that popped into Subaru’s mind were “Mr. Netorare.”

that's one disgusting ass font

>Because Subaru doesn't deserve Rem, but you deserve her.

>The words that popped into Subaru’s mind were “Mr. Netorare.”

Was this at the alley? I wouldn't be surprised if he said that. He was insecure and possessive as fuck.

>no amount of memes or butthurt will stop this Goddess from cucking your meme waifu in the end.
Being a Remfag is suffering.

>Emilia x Witch Cult bishop
Good taste

Yeah you are totally convincing everyone with your "Rem is so much better than memeboy"

You are so much of a Remfaq that you even need to self-insert.

Also if you are still reading the WN then posting after every freaking chap you read, you are probably still near the beginning.
Get to arc 4 then you can talk about what characters you hate.

Dark Lord Subaru when?

Rem will go on a comatose and if there will be a season 2, she will not be in it for the entirety of the season. What now, Remfag?

>Betelgeuse - Emilia

I can't even laugh about this

>Now that we're talking about Betelgeuse, it really is kind of bizarre when you think about her relationship with kid Emilia.

>Emilia will probably never know Subaru killed him already even though she still expects to see him someday again. She doesn't know how he was planning to kill her but this just gets there left in the air.

By the time Emishit will win him most of the people won''t give a fuck about it.
Rem stole her the anime when Re:0 reached its peak.
Feels good to see your "main" heroine be this much irrelevant.
>m-muh s2 will make everyone a Emiliafag
I'm sure it will. Keep waiting on it like a good boy, okay

I doubt there will be a season 2, but it's not like Remfags would watch it without their baby's first waifu.

see

I hope that to the very the end of the Subaru would consider himself a good guy and that all stuff he has done were justified

>Rem stole her the anime

Rem stole the anime*

I've only watched the anime but from I gathered from here is that Subaru was in this world before or he's what led to past events and he's returned... Can someone clarify?

pastebin.com/eyVwdM6s
Subaru interraction with Daphne (witch of gluttony)

>season 2

Flugal is Subaru who future version is Al.

Reminder

What about Sauronfags?

True desu

I already assumed most of your cadre wouldn't be in it for the long run. Besides, if you need something to be popular to enjoy it, I doubt you have much of a taste in just about anything.

And the only man that truly matters is an EMTfag. Rem's a good girl, but some of you are just obnoxious.

I was not going to shitpost but in every thread there is a butthurt Emiliafag that tries his very best to pick a fight so

Yep.
Nah. Subaru deserves the clingy and violent Oni he helped save.
>"Rem is so much better than memeboy"
My focus was more on how low his opinion of Rem really was at that point, especially considering his own behavior. "Rem is so much better than memeboy" is the message it seems the author wanted to convey with that.

Why two fucking episodes fighting against Betelgeuse? He is not that strong.

>Maybe no. Killing Witch of Envy or stopping her love might be the only way to cancel it.

Whoah. Stopping her love? Meaning?

Because if we went with how Betelgeuse describes Love he talks about the Witch' influence.

>obnoxious
You fags are not any better. We didn't want to shitpost but you never stop shitposting about Rem and Remfags.

Anyways you can enjoy your masterpiece in the long run with your fellow minority fanbase and feel good about yourself.

I will, user.

>WN Subaru's sentences are almost 50% meme.
what, you mean japanese memes or Sup Forums/american memes?

Feltfags confirmed the BEST

>He literally wont watch Re;Zero if there's no Rem

I don't care whether or not it'll be popular, but you can't be serious

He has fingers

Wilhelm cuts his head off in the first 10 mins of ep 22.

Japanese memes. No one else can tell what the fuck he's saying, and he even writes notes for people using them.

Unsurprised, tbqh

It's long because the witch cult members are all scattered around the forest, and when Beetlejuice dies fairly quickly, he controls other "sloths", who are some of the witch cult members in the forest. Subaru and the others try to hunt them all 5 of them

EX Novel 1 Summary

pastebin.com/qbxkAHHp

Better summary comes when the wiki's admin writes it.

>Way to miss the point
Emiliafags, everyone.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

How?

>Eventually they call each other brothers and say their goodbyes

My heart. This needs to get animated.

like that meme of the guy that was freaking people out by faking a conversation on his cellphone, talking like he was a fucking goon and ending with a stupid ass phrase'