How to Stop Antifa with no violence

How to EASILY stop Antifa in one day

Antifa is a bunch of morons who can't figure out which bathroom to piss in

George Soros is the real brains behind the operation coming up on Nov 4th

He just funded his "open society" with 18 BILLION

All Trump has to do is get the FBI to charge Soros with treason and freeze 18 Billlion

Without that money, Antifa wont be able to do jack shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA
youtube.com/watch?v=fFvH1Njg2rM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_projects_supported_by_George_Soros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nypa newfag... Soros is a neoliberal.... has nothing to do with Antifa you fucking moron

Yeah totally simple steps.

Soros son runs antifa out of beckerly you fucking sharia blue shill

Spotted the newfagging retard.

>organize a rally and demand Trump acts on already existing anti-Communism laws an dismantle ANTIFA
much easier

proof? bunch of fucking larpers on this board these days... who the fuck are you faggots shilling for.. Peter Thiel? The Koch Brothers?

you can't stop us. you won't stop us. history is on our side.
pic related. it's me.

Next you'll ask how to win a war without using guns.

wow thanks for posting this Steve... really glad you could get your hands off of your dick for a few seconds to post something so fascinating

You cant figure out what bathroom to use

If there is a real civil war, white Republican farmers and white republican truck drivers would simply cut all food supplies to major cities

Youd be hunting pigeons in a week

then BLM would kill you just cuz you white

Who wants to egg Antifa members with me? Teach those soyboys what protein is

NYC user here

Not worth my time, they get enough protein from sucking muslim dick

If we cut soros money, all leftist revolution stops overnight

Except there are no nazis

>being this obvious

and we can freeze every dime now that its out of his hands.

your proof is a shitty low quality graphic with a bunch of misquotations, some shit about judaism, all from some very iffy sources. maybe you'll find out that his soros' great great great grandfather's wife's cousin's uncle was karl marx or something.

people have been using george soros as a scapegoat for shit for over 10 years. nigga is the biggest neoliberal out there. besides, if he was funneling money to antifa- how? where would it go to? antifa has no hierarchy or anything, it's a bunch of decentralized movements.

>everything i don't like is leftpol
go back to pleddit

maybe it's just me but don't those badges look a bit, you know, photoshopped on? idk maybe i'm going insane buuuuut....

Antifa receives money from Soros through the organizations he funds, those organizations give money to other organizations that give money to Antifa.

Some actual journalism on this subject discovered even more evidence of Soros funding Antifa recently:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA

youtube.com/watch?v=fFvH1Njg2rM

>audible sigh
You guys keep trying and trying but you never get any better.

>steven crowder is a credible source
nice meme, go find some ***actual journalism***. steven crowder is not actual journalism.

They're the only organization willing to embed with Antifa on the ground and get the real story.

It's real journalism.

Is wikipedia good enough for you?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_projects_supported_by_George_Soros

Founded or helped to found

Open Society Foundations
Central European University (CEU)
Institute for New Economic Thinking

Supported

Algebra Project
Center for Constitutional Rights
Media Matters for America
American Civil Liberties Union
Center for Public Integrity
Human Rights Watch
Antifa
Amnesty International Ireland
Priorities USA Action
American Bridge 21st Century
National Democratic Voting Rights Trust
America Votes
Senate Majority PAC
Planned Parenthood Votes
Immigrant Voters Win PAC
End Citizens United
Every Voice

antifa are all scat fetishists and bdsm wanna be kike bastards
i mean none of the above satrically. these guys are the "muscle" for the bourgeois sex clubs in your local metropolitan area. odds are the leaders are failed "pimps" and moved onto a more subtle form of cattle herding like booking concert venues and selling molly pills.
You want to defeat antifa?
Trigger them with scat. Call them shit eater etc, Trigger the females with slut shaming. You can also expect most antifa members to be high on drugs(not just weed) so if you want to really spook them tell them cops are on their way to bust/strip search all "protesters"

Seriously guys antifa are the literal bundle of stick faggots modern day. These guys are all complete degenerates and your autism alone is enough to handle any antifa kikelet.

yea but we gotta get all you racists from charlottesville
a durp a durp

So much of what they do depends on public opinion. If we just keep advocating free speech and they try to silence it, we win.

We have the "moral" high ground.

gee
i cant watch a fucking video with them in it giving mne what it is they do.

stupid