How do we stop our alpha Chads from being seduced by latinas who will shit on their genes and erase their God tier...

How do we stop our alpha Chads from being seduced by latinas who will shit on their genes and erase their God tier lineage forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7CGbBon6qQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That evil bitch may have gotten my job, but she'll never get the BCC
:^)
P.S. The middle C stands for Celtic.

Good god you can't pass on this ass, but just don't have kids with her

Marry a blonde and fuck latinas on the side

chads don't get married, 31 year old beta programmers do
blame them and yellow fever men for erasing genetics

Wrong
This is who you have kids with

This is who you fuck on the side, and as a chad, she will never leave you anyway

She's out of his league. He should consider himself lucky.

Plus, never forget
>Latinas are submissive
>Latinas embrace femininity
>Latinas know how to cook
>Latinas are great in bed. Seriously. Latina pussy was made for white cock.
>Your kids will be at least Castizo. Under the Spanish system, a Castizo+Peninsular/Criollo=White. Therefore your grandkids have a chance at being White.

>mcconaughey
>chad

>She's out of his league. He should consider himself lucky.
t. buttmad beaner

This. I know some of these posts seem conflicting, but they are all correct.

>inb4 cognitive dissonance

No. It's not.

If your gonna race mix at least go for a chink. If your gonna curse your children with squinted eyes at least let them be smart enough to know it.

This.
Is the exact reason This. Will happen. Don't dirty your dick.
SAGE.

I don't get it, my brother married a Puerto Rican and you wouldn't even be able to tell his kids aren't white.

Theyre all pale with light blonde hair and their newborn has deep blue eyes. I don't think that guy was fully white.

From the thumbnail they looked pretty good but them lolis kind of gross. I'd still fuck them but I'd feel ashamed.

What? We Latinos don't have squinted eyes you fucking idiot.

Shit tier bait. Literally none of that is true.

Go take a tour of the wonderful parts of good ol' USA like South Florida, Texas, and California so you can really take in the hispanic culture. Witness the hordes of obese hispanics that immigrated two decades ago and can't even count to ten in English. A bunch of fine people I tell you what.

No. That's bullshit. If you're going to mix, and you can get a top tier Latina with high IQ, go for it. Especially if you have supreme gentleman genes and don't want them enhanced in your offspring. This man's mother was Native American and he could have pretty much any woman he wanted: youtube.com/watch?v=M7CGbBon6qQ

Kek
Well they are pretty oval shaped goy. Maybe not squinting but it's there.

>Latinas aren't white...

>fuck on the side
Kike detected

She was the only thing good in that shit blade runner movie but she's still not white.

You're better than niggers...

Nah, fuck you kike. I'm smart enough to know better.

Latinas is that even a race? Here Latin is a language...

Castizo master race

they look happy. good for them.

how would i not be able to make a white child with this castiza?

Lol, i think you mistook my newfaggery for kikery.

Those aren't his biological kids as he's a fag IRL.

She's gorgeous

I think a spic cashier at a cafe i go to was trying to pic me up. I don't really know because females are bad at game. I wasn't into because of classism.

>Marry a blonde and fuck latinas on the side
Yes, latinas, asians, and jews for fuck toys. No kids.

I have a latina gf that wants to marry me, we both went to one of the best universities in the world and she's willing to be a stay at home mom.

She's also 1488 and voted for Trump.

Am I fucking up? Cognitive dissonance here...

I'm not mixed with any sort of Mexican or Aztec. I'm just saying, it's better to play your cards well if you're going to mix. Don't produce manlet supreme gentlemen if possible.

eh.....

This guy gets it.

she is not latina. she is from brazil, and she is white btw.

She is Spanish. She is White. If you burger don't believe that, fuck off dotard

>Brazil is not a part of Latin America

American education, everyone.

Most white women are grossly overweight

Unless she's a mostly white castizo, your kids are going to look like straight spics. I know half-Mexican kids who are darker than their full beaner parent.

White genes get absolutely BTFO by mestizo, black, and Asian genes.

The only genes whites can overpower are Pajeets.

depends on the race of latina.. mestiza may be able to make "passable" white kids, but castizas can almost definitely make white kids. if she's more indigenous and tan looking, just forget it, they'll look like Jeb Bush's kids.

guess I'm fucked

Ahhh. Well I get what you mean but I gotta shoot for 130%, so I can let myself done a bit and still reach 100%. Am I proud of the possible (muh%) of Native American in me, yes. Am I gonna settle for a native instead of an Aryan, I hope not. Will I give you all the benefit of the doubt after SHTF, yes.

Not particularly and those children look horrible.

The problem I'm having right now is that all the white females at my church have fallen for (((feminism))) and other tricks, but the half latina qt and the half jap qt are trad af.

hmm here in LA there are lots of half mexicans usally the white ones you will never know until they say it themselves.

Anyone giving up blue eyes for brown deserves shit eyes forever more

wait, how is she 1488 if she's a fucking indian lol

McCoonahey

Seems reasonable enough.

>alpha chads
>good genes

Marry her you found an alright girl.

fuck off. saying we are latinos implies we are like spics. we are not like them.

Ok I'll bite, what kind of autism is behind this poast?

This is what I mean, thinks Hitler was right etc.

She's probably more on the mestizo side but not as bad as your pic.

hmmm, kind of a coin toss but ok. just hope for the best.

>the patrician choice

>Anyone that disagrees with me is a beaner

>caring about people's genetics that you will never see.

Way to generalize, most of the Latinos I know here are way skinny.

>your grandkids have a chance at being white

So this is what America has come to...

I call bullshit.
I live in a city 95% beaner. So many of these 4/10's believe they are a princess and should be treated as such, you should be lucky to look at them walk away.

Fucking disgusting, hairy slobs.

most chads dont shit on their gene pool.
Trust me.

orale

Not going to read the thread and not going to stop. I'm from mass so white woman are niggers while my girl knows what she wants and it's a stable relationship a respectable job and the white picket fence and kids one day soon. Find that in some Irish bar slag and ill litterally hand her to you on a silver p latter cuz I ain leaving my lady anyway.

Pro tip all that's really only second to the fact that they're strait up just better women.

Latin women always cheat. Always.

Does it count if the mexican girl im with is straight up half german? She is barely tan and barely even mexican to begin with.