Ayn Rand solved philosophy in 1970-

yet you're all still confused- sexually especially.

The Bible will tell you what to do.

Atlas Shrugged will tell you how to think.

yes

>this meme-tier fedora fag kike bullshit
>philosophy

pick one, maplenigger

go on..i found ironic links between the fountainhead and christianity myself....

fuck off Lauren you bleached bimbo kike

>i found ironic links between the fountainhead and christianity myself....
Christianity was the intellectual elite noticing that people lived as blacks- day to day. And that giving them a god made them act like whites.

You should post her sister's ass pictures.

>Nothing personnel kid: the ideology

is it dare i say /ourass/

Unironically actually like this book a lot.

The Bible is for sociopaths who would just lie, cheat, rape, and kill without some invisible father looking over their shoulder all the time.

Ayn Rand is for rational people.

>philosophy has already been solved

Ummm, no.

If that were the case explain this man, he constantly destroys previously believed social constructs and philosophical ideas.

What else is to be expected from one who ruins everything?

"Christ, in terms of the Christian philosophy, is the human ideal. He personifies that which men should strive to emulate. Yet, according to the Christian mythology, he died on the cross not for his own sins but for the sins of the non-ideal people. In other words, a man of perfect virtue was sacrificed for men who are vicious and who are expected or supposed to accept that sacrifice. If I were a Christian, nothing could make me more indignant than that: the notion of sacrificing the ideal to the non-ideal, or virtue to vice."

-Ayn Rand

post that one where he explains how all jews and asians are poor because of racist white housing rules in the 30s and substantiates himself with the most reputable of real news, the New York Times.

>underage b&

The Bible tells you what to do and how to think

and wasn't weitten by a (((((woman)))))

"The guy on TV told me this and backed it up with an a source that agrees with him. He's like a human Wikipedia!"

TruTV Faggot, don't ever post this shit here again.

U mad bro?

You people really shouldn't have been allowed to use the internet.

The Fountainhead is better