Are gaytheists the new "WE WUZ"? Blacks said they wuz kangz abd now gaytheists say WE WUZ TREERATZ

Are gaytheists the new "WE WUZ"? Blacks said they wuz kangz abd now gaytheists say WE WUZ TREERATZ

You may not like it. But this is what peak performance looks like.

>Evolution
>Atheism
You are aware that you can know evolution happened and believe in a sentient creator right?

WE WUZ STAR DUST is the atheist wewuz bruv or WE WUZ FROM AFRIKA

Nope

Genesis 1
24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

How do you know God didn't simply set evolution in motion and then plan the evolution to produce humans after producing all the other creatures?

My problem with the god theory is I don't see God's motivation for creating us. What does HE get out of it?

Yup, told my buddy a joke about gay aliens.
He told me it was offensive.
He's dead to me.

WE

What was the joke?

Because he clearly describes making Adam and Eve

Genesis 2
7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

entertainment

I'll vocaroo it, it was retarded, but not offensive and believe me juden nigger, I can be offensive. You've taught me well Sup Forums

If he gets entertainment out of it why does he punish evil? Shouldn't he encourage it? Or maybe he designed us flawed to watch us fight. Then he burns us in hell while he masturbates.

I think I might be agreeing with you.

Maybe God has a very specific fetish and that is what we are here to serve.

He loves us is the normie idea.

its possible that there is a creator AND evolution but incredibly unlikely
pic related

He gets oleasure from us worshiping him(at least I think that's what it says)

If God is perfect then he should already be fully pleased.

That is using Christian logic though.

Well he can acheive that by making stuff

None of that contradicts the possibility of evolution set in motion by a creator.
Any biblical scholar will agree that the bible is not a literal document.

kys christard

You're dealing with retarded protestants. No amount of reason will shake their biblical literalism. Just ignore them and they'll go back to fapping to Luther.

>Sup Forums proved it!
Please dispose of your body in the quickest possible fashion.
Companionship?

Your book was written by men. Science explains a lot, but not the fundamental questions of our existence. There is room for God in science, but not if you believe every word of the Christian bible

Old testament is weird made up shit my dude
New testament is when the Lord sent Jesus down here to clear up all the wild shit that's in there.

Besides it doesn't say "And the LORD created a single celled organism and wathced it grow for billions of years."

>Any biblical scholar will agree that the bible is not a literal document.
Then they aren't Christian and can't be trusted to know about the Bible.

1 Cor 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Yeah I don't really care at all.
I don't even believe in god.
I just hate this bullshit if X then Y must be true logic that people here use.
I know it won't make a difference, but I still have to try at least.

I hope you get saved fagan

I guess I can see your point. Part of His perfection could be that we exist. That we are part of Him. He needed us to be fully perfect.

I guess that would imply at one point God lacked perfection.

He gets endless memes. Who do you think invented meme magic?

how annoying that gaytheists are crawling out of their holes to pretend they're smart again now that christians have saved them from islam

its an old argument just reposted

>Your book was written by men.
As they spake by the Holy Ghost

You have no idea what Christians believe you fatass, non spirit havin faggot. Jesus been kickin ass for a long time, ya cunt. And Jesus is gonna rape your non Holy Spirit having faggot boipussy

Have you ever imeven read the NT? It me tions OT stories all the time heretic.

>Besides it doesn't say "And the LORD created a single celled organism and wathced it grow for billions of years."
No shit, people didn't know any of those things were possible at the time.
I doubt God wanted to come down and explain the universe for thousands of years just to flesh out the argument for his own existence.
>Then they aren't Christian and can't be trusted to know about the Bible.
Except for the fact that most biblical scholars ARE christian and that their profession is literally based on knowing about the bible you are completely correct.
I am sure you don't think they are credible because they don't subscribe to your particular sect that apparently wants to die on their swords protecting valleys they mistakenly believe to be hills.

They were white or black?

>gaytheists literally believe there is an invisible force that holds us down and stops us from floating off into the sky lmao!

Christians believe God is perfect. Look at the last 2000 years of Christian thought.

underrated

>No shit, people didn't know any of those things were possible at the time.
I doubt God wanted to come down and explain the universe for thousands of years just to flesh out the argument for his own existence.
Why could he not explain evolution? He doesn't have to use very scientific terms to do that.

>Except for the fact that most biblical scholars ARE christian and that their profession is literally based on knowing about the bible you are completely correct.
If you don't think God's word is literal then you aren't a Christian

Oh boy, I think Christians believe you are perfect. Go ahead and look in the abyss cunt. You dumb motherfucker you. You have no idea what we believe and you will die Godless if you keep up this charade.

>most mammals (except those that lay eggs)

we are the result of some alien sneezing on this planet. they came when this planet was covered in plants and one of them sneezed and it created all of us. jews are the closest resemblance of these aliens that sneezed

So you think God is imperfect. Gotcha.

If you truly believe that every word of that book is the literal word of God then you are willfully ignorant

Don't playtapus lay eggs?

No, I think you're a faggot who I can manipulate with emotion.

atheist = liberal = trash

And you're an unsaved heathen

So God couldn't have created gravity? Is he not capable of such feats?

Plebs gonna pleb, theres no stopping it. A better use of your time would be to insure that the more intelligent people around you don't fall for such moronic kikery.

Where in the NT does Jesus correct the OT.

>DUDE METAPHOR LMAO
So (((Yahweh))) is a hipster now for some reason

Ok Dad

Jesus is the word. Stop believing in coincidences on a galactic scale.

Some bronze age heeb wrote that shit, dude.

I'm not an atheist, but I'm also not going to spontaneously start believing that a religious text is the only truth and looking at the world around us for answers is pointless. This book was penned thousands of years ago by human beings.

Maybe God appeared with ink and quills and said "wrote this down", but that's a pretty fucking big "if" to build my fundamental world view around.

You're damn right I should be your dad. I would have beat that attitude out of you, son.

As he soake by the Holy Ghost

Dad, can you please close the door when you're having sex with Mom? It keeps me up at night.

I'm mocking people who attempt to ridicule science by linking it to atheism.

Fuck you. I'll fuck my wife as loud as I want to. I hope you kill yourself tranny,

Couldn't tell, people really say that shit. My bad
It is infuriating though

You trust every semite that says god spoke to him? Alhamdilullah! Have you made haaj yet?

>saved
>BE SCARED GOY
>FEEL AFRAID GOY
Take your sand religion of fear and shove it up your ass faggot

God and science cannot possibly exist simultaneously. OY VEY!

>Why could he not explain evolution.
Because it is a complex theory to comprehend and even explaining it on a preschool level would take logic they did not possess.
And besides you can interpret the bible to say that he did use the simples way of doing so.
You said it yourself.
>And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature
It actually fits with evolution better if you think about it.
>If you don't think God's word is literal then you aren't a Christian
Okay, then 99% of Christians who have ever lived are not Christian.
FFS biblical scholars in the middle ages knew it wasn't literal. Because by then they knew that earth is not the center of universe, or even the solar system.

There's nithing wrong with science. The problem is (((((science)))))

Only the ones in the Bible

Empirical data is blasphemy, Chaim!

>Ask a serious question.
>get memed.
Legit.

Ah yes, YOUR book is right, all the other ones are just fake bullshit. Because... reasons

Matthew 12
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

>Aryan science echoes but hebrew folklore doesn't
rly maeks me think

>Hur durr evolution is based on 100% complete randomness, therefore i can disprove it statistically
Fuck off retard, you clearly don't understand simple biology

>Be atheist
>Religion isn't important enough to be concerned about

That's pretty much it.

>Because it is a complex theory to comprehend and even explaining it on a preschool level would take logic they did not possess.
Here's the basic bersion of evolution "animals get change iver time until they are un recognizable from what they were and create new species" that's somehow hard to understand but God exolaining for 2 chapters how he did it isn't?

>It actually fits with evolution better if you think about it.
You left out the "after their kind" part. Soeciation is impossible.

>Okay, then 99% of Christians who have ever lived are not Christian.
Besides they all did and The Bubke doesn't say the earthis the center if the solar system.

Yes

Haven't we trascended mere biology already?

I say that ancient hyperboreans were all females, they were the all female white master race and they created males just to see if they could, they wanted to make a nice delicious flat chested girl with a dick, because they already had a concept of perfection, so they created the white male as a lesbian fantasy gone wrong.

I can respect people who choose to believe in God, a conscious placing of faith in a higher power seems brave in some ways.

But the people who say "my version of religion x is the right one" with no possible way to make that argument just seem deluded. If you can't prove something then why do you think anyone should listen to you? Believe whatever you want personally but stop acting like you are above everyone because you (((know)))

wtf Texas

Nigga u high

1.The sun did not shine.
It was too wet to play.
So we sat in the house
All that cold, cold, wet day.
2. I sat there with Sally.
We sat there, we two.
And I said, “How I wish
We had something to do!”
3.Too wet to go out
And too cold to play ball.
So we sat in the house.
We did nothing at all.
4. So all we could do was to
Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit!
And we did not like it.
Not one little bit.
5. And then
Something went BUMP!
How that bump made us jump!
We looked!
Then we saw him step in on the mat!
We looked!
And we saw him!
The Cat in the Hat!
6. And he said to us,
“Why do you sit there like that?”
“I know it is wet
7. And the sun is not sunny.
But we can have
Lots of good fun that is funny!”

>this is what faganism does to people

Dude just stop.
You are arguing for the literal interpretation of a book written by 30+ human beings over the span of 1500 years, and then assembled by the clergy multiple times throughout history, translated badly through several languages, when 99% of people were illiterate.
There is nothing literal about it.

No matter how you look at it the Bible isn't perfect. It's been translated (sometimes drastically or incorrectly) countless times. It was written by men, not god itself.

>G-God wouldn't preserve his word goy. Don't follow it.

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."
- Jesus Christ

Well I don't trust the new verision that actually do change it. KJV is the best.

>this is what christardity does to people

Yes, but not if that sentient creator is the christian's sky jew.

You can actually believe in a lot of things but the only REAL religion is a politically mutated, derivative of a derivative cult from the middle east. Because that's your culture.

Honestly, the entire human species could be going to hell for forgetting the true god and worshipping some random demon and a smattering of false prophets, and we wouldn't even know it until it was too late.

Nope, that's gaytheism.

Leviticus 20:13King James Version (KJV)

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

No it doesn't.
That are just degenerate atheists saying they are Christians to drag more people into their cult

Nope that's christardity

t. worships a lying ghost instead of his real creator, shub bubba the great space magpie

>No it doesn't.
It literally does though.
>That are just degenerate atheists saying they are Christians to drag more people into their cult
Post proofies

Nope, thise are people the Lord Jesus has rejected

Romans 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

see

also you're cherrypicking licyures unlike when I posted a graph shiwing atheists tryelynare gaytheists