Make him stop, praise KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

wesearchr.com/
hewillnotdivide.us/
spudgunner.com/electronic.php
spudgunner.com/breech.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REEEEEEEEEE

Have the Frenchies not yet completed the task?

bump

>French
>completed the task?
Take a fucking guess, Steve Irwin

>Get a drone.
>Attach flare to drone.
>Light flare.
>Fly up to flag.
>Commence embrace of peace.
>Win again.

Use a drone

what a good boy

The buff has won

Say you have some training, intent and capability to take it down but don't have the funds... how would you find a patron for this?

You're all faggots. If you can't do this shit in a month, I'll buy a ticket to France and go do it myself

Where is it this time?

Someone needs to get Robert diniro park bench

wesearchr.com/

This but attach a crane to said drone and Play 3d real life HWNDU Crane game

Can't wait to see lebaouf after this happens

Camera located. There's no excuse now, frogs. Get to it.

seriously hasn't a drone already been used

it's not far fetched at all, and drones can be cheap nowadays

Show it on a map plz?

HOLY SHIT ONE OF YOU ACTUALLY DID THIS
AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE DIED 10 INJURED
PIC RELATED

Nice burn leaf.

How long you been waiting to use that one?

The green circle? If so there's no excuse for them not to have it already. The roof of that building is child's play.

There's literally a fire escape that goes 95% of the way up to the roof. Last bit looks easy to pull yourself up.

How many days will it be until someone takes it down? Assuming someone hasn’t done it already

Frogs you see this shit??? Fire escapes are on Qaui de Malakoff. Get over there!!!!! You can have the stream down in an hour

I'm convinced the flag is there to stay awhile UNLESS people start fucking with the camera/building so much they take it down.

I'll give them credit, they secured the shit out of that flag. You'd have to pull hard enough to rip it off those steel clasps.

Or just cut the flag free.

Reported this thread to Mods fuck you stupid trolls
Drumpf will lose and Leftist win again

November 4th soon fascist scum

One user will be crazy enough too climb and take it down

Why are the French so unbearable?

Dumb nigger kys already Shia

THIS

Why am I not surprised that /leftypol/ hates fun?

kys

france home of parkour
get to it

Climbing it by hand is suicide. Climbing it with grappling hooks is feasible but you'd have to have brass balls so big to try it you probably couldn't lift them.

lol @that flag still there.
shia knew thats for sure

You are all stupid this flag will stay you fools cannot do nuffin ahahahahaha right wing retards
You cannot divide us ahahhahaha

>Anony
X-Fag here to document. my runes reveal that the flag is a hologram and the reptillian cuck Shia shall fall.

do you even drone nigger?

>Buy one of those 1000 dollar lasers that burns everything in it's sight
>Aim at flag
>???????
>Profit

Praise Kek

I'm thinking there's a trap. It seems too straight forward.

most of you probably missed the last flag thread.

in it we determined that the flag is not fixed in its place. it has two hoops and they slide over the spire.

it could easily be lifted with a drone with a chain of treble hooks. just fly drone close to flag, let hooks grip fabric, fly straight up.

kek.

Shia La Beouf my hero he wins against this Sup Forums trolls fuck off the flag stays He Will Not Divide Us

Wheres your Jesus now Sup Forums?

Don't need to. Just cut the edges of the flag with scissors.

Doubt it. They're probably so focused on securing the flag that they never considered that we would go for the camera.

Normies aren't that smart user. Especially leftists

from past threads i think it was said drones are highly restricted in france and that would be a no fly area, its a serious offence

>he will nut inside us

Fuck this shit thread
Nothing will happen
You dumb basement dwellers better live off your tendies than planning to waste your life taking down this flag. You will fail this time trolls.

I'd make an attempt if I lived in the area.

>suicide
Too bad I'm not a frog. Bet I could do it. My passtime as kid was climbing tall stuff. Half of my life I spent wearing a cast. But no way I'm flying over to frog land just to see Shia cry. I mean, its worth it, but y'know.

this.

If they catch someone on the roof then shia and the jcrew can surround them. It's a big roof with not a lot of places to hide so if they spot you they can surround the building and then you're trapped.

Look at this digits even KEK sided with me Shia La Beouf wins this round. 4 more years of He will not divide us

Not true. Multiple fire escapes. Plus user can just army crawl when near camera to avoid detection

That was what i was viewing from there they can go to the rooftop and from there there is a maintance entry to the tower it seems.

Just put an index card over the camera with the kekistani flag on it.

You could try crowdfunding it. I bet there are plenty of anons who would donate. Flights are pretty cheap right now. Probably would only need like $800

Nah. Doubt that would work. Shia needed a crane to place it

hewillnotdivide.us/ here anons

what was the last place that got fucked with and the flag hoster place got skittish and took the flag down?

Im sure if they get spooked enough theyll just move it somewhere else

Seriously though, do you expect that they have real security on that thing? If I were Shia I'd hire someone to constantly watch the stream and crash the scene if there's any funny business.

>erect (((unreachable))) flag in the birthplace of parkour
>expect nobody around to be able to reach it

Well done. Shia

DEAR Sup Forums,

PLEASE WASTE YOUR TIME AND RESOURCES PLAYING A GAME OF "Capture the Flag" we've set up for you using our washed-up MK-Ultra butt-raped child star in his 30's turned "artist"!!! Do that instead of looking into our recent spate of various false-flags and stuff!!

>t. 5-EYES INTEL GROUPS

This should do it

It'd be great to see the flag replaced with that.

>would have to pull some Assassin's Creed shit
Somebody find those Russians who freeclimb on half-built skyscrapers and shit.

You think this is a game Shia? You fucking faggot.

The most realistic idea i have is a kite with hooks to stick to and cover the flag. The drone ideas are too complex.

I still think a high powered laser to set it on fire is the best idea.

Fuck off Malaysia and your shitty comics

You are right it seems that it has to be placed on an unrecheable place.

Drone or entropy are the only ways it seems.

You're a little slow to the game user. We've established this.

The best strategy we think is to take down the camera, which appears to be somewhere else

You could do it with multiple ropes

7am about in France French bros should wake up soon

How tall is the tower itself over the roof? + the flag pole?

The problem with burning the flag is user doesn't get to recover it for a photo op.

Scissors. You can just cut the flag with scissors.

Elaborate user

Boys, what about a potato cannon with a bolo like the rigging shot from the days of sail?.

Two potatoes attached and will swing around as they travel towards the flag, ripping it off the pole as it goes.

It is easy to make, even a rapidly reloadable compressed air version. spudgunner.com/electronic.php
spudgunner.com/breech.php

Fuck we can even modify this if we are serious to shoot batteries or something heavier but this is an urban area so I suggest keeping it with safer items like veggies.
Pic related rough sketch.

if the msm teaches us anything it's that if there's not a camera on it, it doesn't exist.

How would it rip it off the pole? Flag would just be pushed out of way?

Shit, they've found our one weakness: obsessive behavior.

Good puppers, very good doggo.

No you could not , it would take to much time to do it right and all in front of the camera , not to mention the potential of killing yourself in front of camera and having the propaganda of a trumptard killing himself doing this shit for weeks.
Its not reasonable.
If its in the office complex the only way is infiltration or drone , the first is insane.

What if someone put an inflatable pool on top of the roof and put a mattress in it?

I like the thought though. Could we mod one to make a grappling gun? Get a hook up on top around the flag pole and if it's nice and secure, user could just climb the rope up

It's attached with zip ties. We need a flamethrower drone.

it'd take a crane to get it out

The problem with the drone and flame ideas is that they've probably already fireproofed the shit out of that flag. It already needs to resist harsh weather conditions so the cutting and removing options are probably a lot more likely to work.

The solution is quite simple. Some user just has to try and climb it and die in the process.
They will take it down guaranteed.

Oh fuck or repurpose one of those T-shirt launchers if the frogs are too lazy to make one.

It would be moving very quickly and would wrap around the "rigging" to rip it off. Old sailors did this all the time.

Electric current up the pole.

make it a harpoon with a rope attached. Get as close as you can to the flag and fire it with a rope attached that is just long enough to reach the flag, then the harpoon will come back down user can reload it vs letting it trajectory away and hurt someone.

Camera is on the same roof

or a wire cutting drone.

all we need is one good flaming arrow.