Europe in one picture

ITT we post pictures that summarize the total and complete mental disconnection between western sheeples propaganda-ridden minds and bitter, brutal reality.

>beads
are we sure this isnt mardi gras

im dieses foto die arische zerstörung vertrauensvoll repräsentiert ist.

>still not ask-

There were multiple shooters in Las Vegas

Then that girl came home and was like
#Metoo

Fuck yeah. Slightly larger tits than I have. I MUST HAVE THEM

Those camcoders tell me that photo is atleast a decade old. Where is she now?

kek

Anyone got that photo of the homeless guy sitting on the side of the street, while a white lady with a ton of shopping bags, one of which says 'refugees welcome' walks by?

I need it for my black pill folder.

Hi

>bump

social media virtue signal btfo.. kek

kek it's like she actually believed she could get away with that around a bunch of pavement apes

thanks captain obvious. that has nothing to do with this thread

Dumme fotze, geschlachtet gehört diese Rassenschand Nutte.

It looks a lot like this one.

wtf am i looking at

wtf did i just read

Also chick on the right is kinda attractive. Too bad she is 3 months away from transforming into a ninja hambeast with 3 sons she will raise into suicide bombers.

Genau. Hoffentlich sie hat der Wahrheit gelernt.

wtf I'm Muslim now

This. Most of the #metoo posts are feminists writing fan fiction about their lives so they don't feel inferior that Harvey Weinstein didn't rape them as well.

kek

Best I have at the moment

>fastest 14 year old

London but it could be any capital in Europe right now

I'm OK with this.

Why the fuck would sticking your ass in the air ever be a for of religious activity? If I were God, I'd be pissed that my creation would offer there anuses to me 5 times a day.

"still not asking for it" right?

it's a metaphor

the chick represents western society

Cats stick their ass in the air and Egyptian worshiped em. I donno Muslims are fucking stupid

Someone, please explain those IMG_xxxx posters to me. There are so many of them.

>save me feminism!

It’s actually from ancient Persia.

When your lord walks by, you prostrate yourself to offer him your anus as submission. The ancient Greeks thought it was hilarious and would often mock the Persians for doing so.

Muslims adopted it and I’m sure few see the irony in offering your god your boypussy.

I think that's what happens when you post a reply with a picture from an iPhone

wrf? i love refugees now