Why does everyone all of a sudden hate soy?

Why does everyone all of a sudden hate soy?

Other urls found in this thread:

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10408398.2014.967385
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews

fragile masculinity and conspiracy theorist mansplaining

This.

Hate what?

Because we know There were multiple shooters in Las Vegas

It's part of the reason we have a ladyboy epidemic.

Xenoestrogens. It's funny, because half the people who won't touch soy still drink milk, which contains exorbitant amounts of estradiol from perpetually pregnant cows.

why eat soy ?

I'm sorry but I really don't buy the soy conspiracy. Japs have eaten loads of Soy since fucking forever and they produced a lot of dedicated and mean motherfuckers up until after the war, it must be something else.

muh precious bodily fluids, a single study that went viral, and testosterone pharma shilling

its become the symbol of all the feminizing poisons in our food and water supply

>sudden

makes frogs gay

>Japs have eaten loads of Soy since fucking forever

Checkmate, soyfag.

Imagine what would they be like if they DIDN'T eat soy, and instead ate like slavs.

No they haven't lol... They started feeding it to prisoners only within the last 50 years. It wasn't eaten before that.

What is organic or local cows?

Contains estrogen, people with prostrate cancer use it to slow the cancers growth.

What and how do slavs eat?

GOY everyone is saying they hate GOY
So I was drunk last weekend and called a Jew "kike". It's been nice knowing all of you.

>inorganic cow

>nonstop soy and anti exercise/lifting shilling for white men

Hey rabbi whatcha doin?

when did anybody start liking it
faggot
hey when did everybody stop liking eating their own shit

Organic farms do this too (there's nothing 'inorganic' about constant induced pregnancy as far as the FDA is concerned). Check for yourself about local since your local is not mine, but you might be surprised.

Japs have been eating soy since around 160AD. What the fuck are you on about?

1600AD even

Milk is used for so many different things that avoiding it would be a huge chore, even if you aren't just drinking it.

>BE AFRAID OF DAIRY GOY

Dairy is for the white man you fool

Non-fermented soy literally boost your estrogen levels. Enjoy your manboobs and being a fucking beta bitch for the rest of your life.

Milk is white death.
It causes inflammation in adult bodies.
Enjoy your cancer!

The is FERMENTATION.
Soy sauce is 100% safe but eating a Nestle bar will give you man tits.

It's gross. Store bought salad dressing etc this is the first and main ingredient. Make your own ranch dressing, so much better. Plus do you really want your food to come from pic related?

>no source whatsoever

This fag doesn't drink whole milk

The milk that our ancestors drank wasn't nearly as inundated with sex hormones as milk produced through modern farm techniques. The levels of hormones like estradiol is in the range of 30x over normal levels in modern milking cows.

It's probably fine in moderation (I still consume some dairy), but don't be surprised if instead of turning you into an ubermensch savior of the white race, GOMAD just gives you gyno and acne. Or at least don't act like soy sauce is going to turn you into a ladyboy when you're having a bowl of milk with cereal every morning.

liek ooomg!! that looks so good! ;) give me sum u bad boy! Can I have some milk too??
>t. manly man

Grey ham, or just your soviet camera?

Not bad I suppose, could be worse.

Wigger...

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10408398.2014.967385

I should have included the whole story to that pic! Yum yum!

Because someone always has to ruin something on your dinner plate. One day its potatoes because there so high in carbs. Then its red meat because it causes colon cancer and clogs your arteries. Oh and butter, its so bad for you because it also clogs arteries. Then leafy greens are actually bad too because of the oxolates. Now soy has estrogen... well its not actually true it contains isoflavones which are similar. Dhea and andro are similar to test but if you consume these substances what happens? Nothing! Just because its similar chemically doesnt mean it has any notable physiological effects. Its all scare tactics because people like drama.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking faggot.

>potatoes because there so high in carbs.
Lel. It's a lie.
100 g of potatoes is only 76,7 kcal.

tldr just eat a varied diet and stop worrying about the pop. science because it's clickbait based on one-off studies that'll be overturned in 5 years making SCIENCE SAYS exaggerations because science reporting is dead

I call them gay beans, or pooper tubers, depending on the social environment

>just because its similar chemically doesn't mean it has any notable physiological effects

Sure, not necessarily, but in this case, it does. A hormone analogue is able to bind and activate receptor proteins, and the estrogen agonist effects of isoflavone is well documented.

They only eat fermented soy that removes the estrogen.

Because I'm fucking allergic to them.

FUCK SOY

I have never liked vegetarian foods, they taste like gay and aids.

T. Chef

I hate soy because it has been modified to shit and is in a lot of trash products. I do sometimes eat non-GMO organic tofu though. Don't have any problems as far as I know.

It dont give me boobs or make me girly. Nor does it make me attracted to men. Still got my muscles my jaw line my beard my big penis and deep voice. I do also have a diet that consists of lots of meat and egg products. I just also throw some tofu or soy powder in my shake sometimes too

It's funny you single out soy in particular. Compared to something like hops in beer you'd need to eat ~20 cups of soy beans a day for it to impact your hormones. No one does that shit. Meanwhile milk, meat, eggs, cheese etc. all have literal estrogen in them that are worse for you than plant phytoestrogen.

>Roast pork on crusty bread with melted cheese on top
None of that came from a can. Pretty basic, but perfectly edible. With better lighting and camera work you would be going on endlessly about the superiority of polish cooking.

I'm the same guy from earlier in the thread pointing out that dairy is a much heavier source of dietary estrogens than plant sources (meats contain estrogen antagonistic hormones as well, so they balance out to a degree) I'll be the first to admit the demonization of soy is probably overblown, but all the same, I won't dismiss it entirely.

Organic soy = complete protein, low fat, lots of vitamins and minerals, phytoestrogens which are pissed and shitted out

GMO "FAG ME UP, CAPPIN" soy = progressive tranny population increase

Greatest plant ever depending on which you choose, goy.

>all of a sudden

Phytoestrogens are not something new.

Also, it has many anti-nutrients when eaten/drank "raw".

Good goy eat that soy

This

"soy for goys"

Next time one of you fags is ramming your fries or chicken nuggets into a dipping sauce, look at the first ingredient on that shitty little sauce cube. SOYBEAN OIL

no wonder all those nu male redditors were going berserk over fucking mcdonalds sauce a few weeks ago

but who eats a diet of soy and nothing else? that is obviously not healthy. soy may help some vegetarians meet protein needs but maybe not really. there are plenty of other beans to choose from should you want to. you could eat a different bean every day of the week or perhaps month. there are plenty of testosterone promoting plant food also.