Have any of you (especially the Christfags) ever considered the possibility that the reason the Jews control everything...

Have any of you (especially the Christfags) ever considered the possibility that the reason the Jews control everything is because they actually are God's chosen people? That as fucked up as the world may seem, it's exactly the way it's supposed to be?

It just occurred to me that the universe is infinite. And in this infinite universe, am I supposed to believe that this is the only time there has ever been a world like this? Where God has given people free will and we fucked it up and bla bla bla. That just seems like a sloppy way to run the universe, making mistakes and all. I figure God or whoever is in charge has had plenty of time to perfect the way they run things.

So then this begs the question: why in the FUCK is the world so fucked up? Because what else is there to do on a rock that floats around a star? I figure they time civilization to coincide with these cyclical disasters our ancestors talked about, and any time things start getting out of hand some fire or flood or whatever comes along and gives the world a hard reset.

That's just my take on things. The way things are is exactly how they're supposed to be. We already have a God or gods that are ensuring divine providence, so no need for a White race to achieve perfection.

>control the world using deception, pedophilia, and blackmail
>God's chosen
if God is Satan, sure

I am pretty sure that the true reason why jews are controlling everything is because they have higher IQ than average people.

You mean pipul? Fuck you your IQ is bullshit.

Sounds like whining of low intelligence subhuman.

Remember, hitler considered jews to be another master race, he had to destroy them to save aryans.

lmao that ending

Eh, I've heard that Jews have an average IQ of 108. Definitely higher than 100 average, but they aren't gods.

Well, not only blackmail and deception, the pedophilia is probably just something elites engage in as a whole. But they also utilize the financial industry, the arts, sciences, religion, politics, war, racial turmoil, they might even understand how to manipulate diseases to keep us under control like the Black Plague and maybe even the annual flu season. Just shit like that, always keeping us fighting over something and then clawing their way to the top after the dust settles.

>defends kikes
>t.kike
Saged

>God's chosen people?
That's discriminatory, extremely racist and Islamophobic.

Why do you think the jews killed Jesus?

>Definitely higher than 100 average, but they aren't gods.

Probably not, but I think they already had an understanding of how the atomic bomb worked when they started the Manhattan Project, and that this information was handed down to them by God or whomever. I also think Einstein, Oppenheimer and these other Jews that worked on the project intentionally led science down the wrong path (gravity, relativity, etc.) so that we would be chasing non-existent subatomic particles and allowing mathematical models to take over actual hard science and experimentation. I think they wanted to obscure the unifying force of nature so that we wouldn't discover it, and all the shit that would come with it. I think if we actually knew how the Earth, our weather and the solar system worked then we would unravel all the mysteries of our past.

Facts are Islamophobic.

To give the Christianity to Europe and cause them to eventually abandon their traditions.

There are no such thing as Jews anymore.
When. The Romans destroyed the temple, they destroyed the charts of lineage.
No one can prove anymore they are a member of the twelve tribes.
Kazars from the kazars empire took on the mantle of Jews after the fall of their empire.
Like it was fortoled, the blood was scattered a destroyed.
Jewishness is a meme.
What we call kikes today are just thieving usurpers, carrying on their traditions of usurping and stealing from others.
Besides, the New testament of Christ was the breaking of the covenant between God and the kikes and the beginning of a new contract between Christ's chosen Israel.
Basically, the white goyum are the chosen of God and the only ones with a chance to enter heaven.

they don't actually control everything. that's a delusional fantasy many Sup Forumslacks let themselves get drawn into. christians control more stuff than jews, all they really have is the power of money.

I guess once you start believing in one form of obvious horseshit every cult religion looks reasonable.

dude, we're slightly advanced apes. of course things are going to be a little screwed up.

Christians seem determined to cling to the idea that God is good, or anything other than outright malevolent.

>synagogue of satan
>God's chosen.
Wew lad

>all they really have is the power of money.

Really? Einstein (Jew) sent the scientific community chasing after relativity. Spielberg and other Jews of Hollywood have influenced our culture on the artistic front, and he especially taught us to hate Nazis. Jews spread the idea of communism. Jews have found themselves at the head of numerous major corporations, funding various causes. They have a massive influence on the direction our world is heading.

They are gods chosen people in the sense that they're here to fuck shit up, cause misery and pain, destroy everything that is right and beautiful and deceive you. If you've come to see and understand the jewish question, god is up there nodding in approval. Whenever you valiantly defend the truth, he is nodding + having a subtle smile on his face. Wherever you reject materialism and immorality, he's taking notes and writing on postits 'user did well, remember to level him up next round'. This life is a challenge, and if you get tempted and seduced by the jews, they might give a big corporate job. A fancy car, a mansion sized villa, a manhattan penthouse and a harem of top models. Or hell... even child fucking if that's your thing. There's nothing the jews won't give you in return for your soul, and for you selling out your people. This is really true, I'm not speaking figuratively here. But if you give in to that, you'll be reborn as a lower form. A woman or a negro. If you're white and aware of the JQ, you're actually quite close to breaking the cycle of rebirth and ascending into enlightment. Just be a good person, be kind, truthful, brave and generous. And do not reject your spirituality.

When the jews incite hatred, antiwhite sentiments boil over and the transgender communist mulatto muslimnigger hordes come to genocide the last remaining whites on earth, you'll say 'forgive them father for they know not what they do' and god will see that you have a sense of humour, and that you 'got' the point of it all.

Hare Krishna brothers.

the romans wrote the jews killed the messiah so the messianic jews would turn on each other.

My point is yes he manages them. But he does so because he needs them to be the antagonist. Without jewish despotism there would be no battle grounds on which to prove your morality. The utopia we wish to see in this world comes after we've proven our morality on the mortal plane.

it may be more apt to say power of mammon. I mean it in a spiritual sense
knows

I absolutely agree with you.

Nice pic from Death's Scream Bloody Gore OP

You're thinking of God as a butler, rather than the ultimate manifestation of the human will to impose order in a meaningless existence. Your will to achieve this is the holy spirit. The Lord is the ultimate. The Lord is the antithesis to the chaos that permeates your thoughts and distracts you from your responsibility to become a greater version of yourself. To get closer to the ultimate order (and ultimately peace) that is GOD. You have a spark within you, this is the spark that motivates you to move yourself toward God. Do not concern yourself with the negativity that you have brought into your life. Focus on the reality, on the positive. Focus on what you are doing to impose order in what is chaotic. Doing so is true greatness, it is more meaningful, and it will be a far more fulfilling use of your time.

You fight the Jews because they are agents of chaos. They want to keep you from realizing your strength. They want to keep you in a basic, animal state because then the spark, that ember that gets you closer to GOD, the ultimate, is lost. You fight them simply in spite of them, because it will impose order in your life and bring you closer to God. You fight the absurd, because fuck the absurd. Antithesis to chaos is purpose, meaning, and order. Get up and fight for it. Jews would sacrifice you to Satan, the avatar of chaos and sin.

>You're thinking of God as a butler, rather than the ultimate manifestation of the human will to impose order in a meaningless existence

Sort of. I don't think God is the antithesis to the chaos. I think God is the Yin and the Yang, the order and (within certain limits) the chaos. I think at the highest levels there's an understanding that good cannot exist without evil, that without any sort of meaning intelligent beings succumb to nihilistic tendencies. Imagine people committing suicide because "what's the difference?" So I think God and his inner circle may exist within perfection, but they have knowledge of all things - good AND evil - and that those of us that exist within the realm of mortals exist within a state of imperfection, because that's where the stories and heroes and triumphs and legends and myths occur.

Yes, you are correct. And that is what I mean when I refer to God as the ultimate. However, the peace of mind that comes as a result of connecting with and having faith in God come as a result of imposing order within chaos. God is the yin and yang as you say, but it is this way in order to gift us with free will. Either we utilize our will to move toward peace, order, and God. Or we use use our will to move into the chaos, which incidentally causes us to lose our control over the chaos. We become slaves to our environment, our behavior becomes predictable based on environmental factors. This is where some philosophers ague that there is no such thing as free will, but I believe that they neglect the connection with God. They assume all people act rationally in their best interest in relation to their environment, but the irrational belief in God is what ironically frees humanity from this reactionary prison.

>Or we use use our will to move into the chaos, which incidentally causes us to lose our control over the chaos.

Profound, my man. Not even being sarcastic. I can dig it. This is the part I struggle with the most.

Of course they are Gods chosen people.
But what does that mean?
I'm pretty certain it's for the same reasons Lucifer is Gods favourite angel.

Yes, that's how it is, the demiurge favors some people, but you aren't after the demiurge, are you?

Shut the fuck up, go be fake deep on /x/ or something. Id say stop smoking shit weed but you probably dont even smoke.

Love God, and love yourself my man. They are one in the same. Striving to better yourself, control yourself, and mold yourself into an ordered individual who creates meaning in a meaningless world not only makes you a stronger person, but it brings you closer to that ultimate. There really is no greater purpose when you think about it, none that benefit you (and by extension God) at least.

Take care. Hopefully your mind is able to ease a bit. Going to sleep now.

Gods not struggling against Satan btw
Before the beginning He gave his choir a theme, and they made music. And the music filled the void. But one of the choir longed for his own music, and he had come to love the void. He played his own theme and many of the choir were seduced by his music and joined with him. Two great themes clashed like a storm at sea,
Then Illuvitar stood, and said "Behold your music made matter" and a new world was formed. He sent his choir into the new world to create, and the theme in their minds became all that is. Illuvitar knew that from the clash of themes something unseen by any but him would arise, greater and more wonderful than either theme.
----
In the same way His chosen angel rebelled so do his chosen people.
>that's why he chose the Jews

The common sense comes naturally, its uncanny how an organized belief system could actually breathe determination and spirit in humans.

Harsh take on the Jews. I think they're Gods chosen and while not everybody's perfect, we're still suppose to love everybody, even our enemies.

Take a hypothetical twist. The romans built the temples. The old and new was symbolic to show a separation of thought before we figured out a 365 day solar year. See the universe from a real perspective. We cant tell shit except measure shadows on sundials to tell equinox high and lows. The moon tracked months. But as islam shows it is completely retarded to have months based solely on moon cycles as they cant even get a calendar to align year to year. Their dating structure is luna-tic shit.

You can't have the old without the new. Much like you cant have the star wars prequels without ep 4,5,6 written. The OT Lord is Jesus speaking with a vengeance against his people, the jews. Rebuking them and requiring sacrifices. Though these are symbolic tokens meant to display justice and deliverance. The root of David is Jesus. The Revelation speaks of the root of Jesse is David as we know from 1 samuel and old testament lore. Its the neverending storybook. As humanity has dug deep into its history to understand Egyptian runes and Babylonian Sumerian scripts we see Kek and other symbols revived in meaning. As we come out of these days of Egyptian magic and DnD larps. We will follow the Dog Star to forge calendars from scratch. Morning star used in 360 day (degree) calendars centered around ISIS statue and the star shining through a narrow forehead hole in a statue. Conjunction of the star based, sun based, and moon based systems led to a gregorian calendar which has conquered the globe agriculturally. Knowing when to sow and reap. Easter pegged the more complex jewish calendar methods to a simplified roman one which adjusts every 4 years with a leap day. Over 2000 yrs, the zodiac signs have slipped by a full month. Celestial drift of rounding error leading to "climate change". Seasons out of balance. See the suns location in stellarium for yourself on todays date and 2000 YTD in the past.

Jews are a fictional race. The men who claim to be "jews" are satanic.

Definitely higher than 100 average, but they aren't gods.

Based on how averages work, some are gods.

How many Jews have an IQ of 180? A lot more than whites.

>not posting the whole image and therefor not giving death the respect they deserve
fag

what about DNA testing able to tell what percent of ashkenaz or spehardic jew DNA you have?

>Definitely higher than 100 average, but they aren't gods.

Well I don't mean that I think Jews are gods. I think there are gods and that they exert their will through certain people, and for whatever reason those people are mostly Jews. I think other world leaders that aren't Jews might be in on it. You might call them the Illuminati, or maybe the Masons. Whoever they are, a lot of them end up being Jewish.

At any rate, I think a god is a hyperintelligent, human-like being. What is the mind after all, and what limits its growth? Our mind is basically a storm of electricity within our brains. When we close our eyes and imagine landscapes, those images are basically electrical impulses. I think the natural electric field around us and within us represent the uppermost limits of our mind's growth. So what if you knew how to artificially raise those limits? Perhaps by creating a structure which optimizes the electric field around you, and by following a strict diet and perhaps consuming certain minerals or compounds the rest of us are unaware of. What would you be if you could accumulate limitless knowledge and you could wield it in a manner to guide human history? If you knew the perfect moves to make in every situation so that you and those around you climbed to the top, and then you knew how to stay up there? What would you be?