Did you forget about her, Sup Forums?

Did you forget about her, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQZTxpUyIuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

About who?

Yes, just like we did Hestia, Umaru, Megumin, and, eventually, Rem.

Literary Megumin thread right now

I remember Akari

what was her name again?

I wanted to punch my tv everytime i saw toru's hair

I watched it this week for the first time.
I liked it a lot.

It really is a great little show. Refreshing to see a fantasy anime like that where none of the characters are "sucked into the game world."

[EYEBROWS INTESIFY]

No, that's Chaika! Hello Chaika!

I did

I expected nothing, just knew that it has Chaika. Well done fight scenes, funny and cute, interesting story and sympathic characters.

My biggest surprise was that the protagonist was basically an assassin and not your standard sword hero guy.

I liked it a lot myself. It was a comfy sword and sorcery series with some adorable characters. The only real weak part was everything leading up to the ending, and the ending itself. I didn't expect anything else from Bones anyway.

Yeah Toru was a good protag. He was a good mix of competent and flawed.

The whole show reminded me of old JRPGs like Breath of Fire. Right away the first arc with its "break into the mansion" thing made me think of that and it kept being reinforced.

This, I just finished it two days ago. I like when a fantasy world sets up a good background and explains events/how magic works.
The character were good and I loved the last episode although I'm not sure if I liked the overly happy ending where everybody is fine and lives together. I thought it was going to end after Toru looked at Chaika's body near the end, and thought it was a pretty powerful ending with him letting go of being a Saboteur and Chaika sacrificing herself.

Unlike everyone else you mentioned here I still love Chaika. The only meme queen who is actually funny in her show.

Chaika is a daughteru, but Chaika Bogdan is for other things.

Chaika forget, never!
Chaika is forever and legendary.

You can have one, and only one, Chaika. Do you choose Red or White?

I choose the new one.

Blue.

You get nothing

Explain

FIRST

PAGE

OF

rage chaika

Might rewatch it soon. Mainly because while it was airing I got busy and dropped the show just before it ended. To answer your question, not really. Chaika's design is very memorable and the show has good reaction images.

Ending is good, worth rewatching.

MY HEART

Yes, Chaika.

Watched it for the first time last week, premise was interesting enough to be entertaining, though weakening in the second season. Some decent fights, but I felt they dropped any sort of characterization.

Fine I'll watch it

How can I ever forget mai daughteru?

Because your daughter is my wife

Chaika is dead
Press F to pay respects

FRONT PAGE FREDDIE

Your wife cucks you with the help of me

Who is ChaikASS?

shocking ass!

literally built for hugs

Umaru too.

Chaika

The first season is still my baseline example of thoroughly competent. Fun adventure with good characters and animation that isn't reused. I think the writing deserves more credit than it gets, it had great dialog, very natural world-building, and actual themes.

Themes that got dropped off a cliff in the second season but that's okay.

Won't forget you! Best girl! Show, good. Girl, cute! Very heroic

second season brought us this scene though

>Chaika will never drown you in hugs

Second season had really cute moments, but it felt really rushed.

Duping the lord with the comedy routine was great.

I still fap to chaika.

Perhaps you do, perhaps you actually don't.

CHAIKA! NOT LEWD!

Akari was the best girl

I think I have to give it to White Chaika.

For once, main girl best girl.

The wiki says chaika is self conscious about her eyebrows, but i dont remember that in the anime. When did it happen? Did Someone say something?

I think it's brought up once in the LN, but other than that it's only mentioned in her character profile

You missed out man, those threads were the biggest blast of any show that season.

Purple > Blue = Red > White > Shit > Green = Pink > Black

always on the front page of the heart
youtube.com/watch?v=LQZTxpUyIuk

I prefer Zitabutt

Chaika isn't Chaika without her cute bushy brows!

Side question:
I forget her name now, but the pink haired assassin girl who was with the blond haired guy (Gillette) which opposed Chaika's group, what was up with her?

Since all Chaikas were orphans that were brainwashed using magic and had their appearances altered to look similarly, why did the pink hair girl go from her normal appearance to something halfway resembling Chaika? She was an orphan IIRC but was she a full chaika? Chaikas never transformed, they were all like that from the start. She also seemed to have no interest in collecting remains.

Fredie was such a waste of character. She was fun cute and brutaln everything a loli needs. Too bad her only purpose is job, not even vegeta is this bad.
Is there actually any character that job as her? She literally didn't win any fights and only did something with the power up at the ending she didn't she jobbed again and mc did everything

They come as combo package.

I think the anime cut out the only time she didn't job, which was fighting Gillette with Toru.

So blame Bones, as usual.

Freddie was a little too convenient for me. She was too willing to help the MC in the anime while asking nothing in return. I think it's explained better in the LN or manga where she has to be convinced to help the MC more. In the anime she just follows them almost on a whim.

While having her around felt cheap, because she pretty much existed to solve whatever major problem they were facing, I still liked her as a character. Plus she was very cute!

i am cum

Sup Forums may have forget about her, but I will never be, she was great, and her serie too, S2 was a little lacking but still I enjoy it. I give thanks that she hasnt get clones that will ruin her memorie.

I wish for them to comeback

Also Red Chaika best Chaika Any other girls with a god tier sideboob?

NO ENOUGH DOUJINS! fuck you japan.

Magic energy in the world is created through the memories of living things. The stronger the memory (usually due to intense emotions), the stronger the magic.

Chaikas are basically sleeper agents that have had some spell cast on them when they were young that will trigger when they experience a strong emotion. Typically, this will happen when they are going through puberty for obvious reasons. Vivi fell into despair after Gillette's "death" which is what triggered her transformation into a Chaika. Her teammates knocked her out before the process could complete which is why she is only a half-Chaika.

Red Chaika is just for people who want white Chaika but think she's too many people's favorite. Objectively white Chaika is the best but I understand that you want to be little different. Or perhaps you just want a girl who is a little bit independent and strong.

Half-Chaika, half-tsundere, full best girl.

It was a really stupid leaving this out of the anime, is the kind of detail that you cant ignore without causing some plotholes.

It wasn't obvious from anime?

I like red chaika over white because of the mix o strong independat girl, that while somehow direct with her feelings, still manage to get shy when dealing with touru. White Chaika was cute and pure, but I usually just want to dote on that type of girl instead of the actually finding them attractive. I dont know if someone knows what I am talking about.

Is Chaika best watched subbed as usual, or does the meme humor only come out through the dub?

So all orphan girls are sleeper agent Chaikas? In the anime, from what I understood, there were a select number of girls chosen to be "transformed" into Chaikas. Vivi being one of them isn't surprising since she was an orphan so I guess I just missed the detail that they aren't turned into Chaikas until "activated" by some strong emotion. Seems hard to believe that it took Vivi so long, but it also begs the question as to what set off the other full Chaikas in the anime I guess. White Chaika goes into her past a bit and only seems to remember waking up as a full-on Chaika. Do they lose their memories right when they get activated?

nobody should ever watch dubs you fucking retard

>red is for shagging
>white is for protecting
It's that simple.

No, everthing we got was

>she hears about gillet dissapearing, probably death
>scream out of despair
>hair turns white
>faint.

And the explanation about the chaikas the anime give is just, a bunch of orphans with a spell that will make them want to look for the emperor remains.

Ghost Stories is only worth watching as a dub. And it works better for stories with a European setting like FMA and Hellsing.

They're sleeper Chaikas. Also something about neck scars that look like they've had their heads replaced.

Yes the lose their memories upon "activation" but is suppose that they go full berserker during activation killing everthing on inmediate sight. In the LN Vivi actually start attacking the other but they manage to knock her out before the activation was complete, that's why she didnt lose her memories.

But I want my shagging to be full of tender love and as vanilla possible.

I miss Chaika.
Most fun on Sup Forums since Cross Ange.

Subbed. Chaika VA is best, glorious!

Not all orphan girls are Chaikas, but all Chaikas were orphan who were picked off the street for Gaz's experiments. The reason probably being that no one would care/notice if they disappeared for a little bit. Vivi was lucky and was supported by the government, so she didn't encounter anything distressing for a long time.

Memory loss is part of the full transformation, but Vivi was stopped before that. Not much is known about White, but she probably transformed not too long before the start of the series. In the LN, it's mentioned that Red woke up in a destroyed city, surrounded by dead bodies and then met up with David and Selma shortly after that. Also the reason why Red and White speak in broken sentences while Vivi/Layla/Black don't is because they come from the lands to the north where they speak a different language. In the anime they don't converse in Laake with each other because it'd be too hard to make up a language for the VAs to speak fluently

Nothing about red indicates tender love. You bend her over and hit that ass like freight train until you pass out.

What about when she's holding back tears at the end because of Toru?

>no until SHE pass out

step up user.

Still Red Chaika open me to the glorious path of sideboob.

Okay, that makes more sense. Like the other user posted, the explanation in the anime leaves a lot to be desired apparently.

I get what you're saying. Red Chaika has a strong independent streak which makes her stand out. The contrast is more apparant when she's with Touru and white Chaika. In a way, red Chaika wants what white Chaika has, a supportive and close knit group to hunt remains with, but she also knows that she just didn't get as lucky as white Chaika. Her nature won't allow her to express how she feels outwardly, and so she hides her disappointment with anger and aggression which is cute as hell.

Will there ever be another season? Or was the show just temporary promotion for the LN

She is bascially a tsundere but done well.

>Implying her passing out would stop me

is a shame there isnt enough doujins.

did someone translate the LN? or no one care enough, I feel chaika, despise the memes, wasnt that popular.