Hispanic is not a race

Hispanic is not a race

Why should a hispanic that is racially Iberian with no indigenous blood be blamed for the crime of an aztec mestizo mexican?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-d-su6TX73o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why should a hispanic that is racially Iberian with no indigenous blood be blamed for the crime of an aztec mestizo mexican?

If hitler was successful, we would not have that problem

Hispanic discribes what language/Culture.

Latin America is a Multi ethnic region with one Monolithic Culture and that is Hispanic culture aka culture coming from Hispania aka Iberia.

Spanish people aren't technically Hispanic in the way you use the term either. It would help you to use terms like Castilian,Aragonese,Basque,Catalan,

Oh fuck off. You get what he's trying to say. The little brown degenerate fuckers in south Mexico.

>European mixed Aztec jungle midgets
>Show hope every time that monkey gene gets watered down with more Euro DNA
>DW OP, there is hope for you.

can someone post something scientific or substantial. I dont trust what is said cause i hear so many different fucking things about Hispanics

That ass is mestizo no matter how you cut it.

Because the term "Hispanic" was literally a meme generated to describe people who are INDIGENOUS. Literal fucking Indians on the American Continents.

Shut up Juan, nobody cares. Go back to mexico.

I know what he is saying and I agree the term is used wrong. But Hispanic doesn't necessarily mean Castilian.

you can be a Castilian and be raised in England that doesn't make you Hispanic. You have to be German be born and Raised in Mexico bam! Hispanic.

Hispanic is not a term of race it's a term of Culture/Language and plus I don't need an Anglo fuck schooling me on my culture. You wouldn't like it what it means to be American, right?

>white middleclass fucks pretending to be Aristocratic ubermensch, fucking laughable.

basically, R1b Western Europe, R1a Eastern

And you don't like it, right?

You Anglo-American or whatever mix of European Central-Eastern European you are, are a very seditious people.

The way you conduct yourselves makes more enemies than friends and in this world you need friends. You people piss me off. But since I am a Catholic I will be patient with your child like tendencies. Until I don't have to.

You have Latino blacks that hate niggers. Some people have a hard time understanding this.

> Latin America
> Monolithic Culture

No it wasn't dipshit. It was created to lump all spanish speakers together. Why was the Cuban white guy in "I love Lucy" 'Hispanic' then?

Some people are thicker than molasses. You strike those people down. You seem to get it.

You cannot be genetically hispanic

Any brown hispanic is brown due to aztec/mayan dna

Uma delicia understand that if your country was invaded by a seditious element I would fight for you. even though your country is shit. you're still part of this brotherhood of Former colonies.

Why? A lot of southern european girls have big asses they just don't show them off because in europe its not cool

Yup confirmed. Falling down apartment buildings in background. Big ass up close. Not really an epidemic of asses Julian. Just slight increase in recent years because cosmetic surgery. It hardly speaks for the majority.

> you're still part of this brotherhood of Former colonies.
Still not the same culture.

And why the fuck would you fight for this shit hole? I wouldn't. I'm leaving this country and i'm never looking back at it again.

BRAAAAAAAAAAP *sniffs*

I bet that if I step on Brazilian clay I would not be culture shocked.

like if a German would not be culture shocked in Austria.

There's no such a thing as cultural shock besides language after globalism took every western country.

Because referring to half breeds as Mestizos is not PC.
Because this way crimes committed by mestizos and full mesoamericans can be blamed on the white man through statistics.
Because the white population will officially dip below 50% sooner than if race was counted properly

We're not talking about globalism. Don't go on tagents. we are talking about similar culture over race not geopolitics.

I refer to myself as Mestizo. Mexico refers it's citizenry as Mestizo. It's not us dude. it's your perception of what is okay and not. you guys are so fucked drowning in Comunist ideals

You went on tangents, and now you are Red Herring.
There is no monolithic culture in Latin America.

In latin America yeah I would say so. but maybe not in Brazil.

Just from the top of my head:
> Brazil
> Paraguay
> Bolivia
> Uruguay

All have different cultures except for Catholicism and language.

If I would to emigrate to Chile I think that it would be incredibly easy to integrate. Why because Mexicans and Chileans have a similar Language and Culture.

Yeah Brazilians think they are special because they aren't defendants of Spain. Somehow they don't know the geographical location of Spain.

let them huehuehue. They are still family.

Congratulations on your trips.

Yeah I agree people should never use the term hispanic or latino when referring to race.

It just shows a lack of knowledge and stupidity

Those that you described as Unknowable have a designation. its Liberals.

What else am I supposed to call them? Hispanics get mad if you point out that they're mixed race. They're all about la raza, the one thing they can never be

Call them what they are and stand your ground.

2nd Generation Mestizos in America are not Hispanic...because THEY WERE NOT BORN IN A SPANISH SPEAKING COUNTRY!

welcome to /pol amigo grab a taco and enjoy the shit show

if you speak spanish , you're hispanic.... if your first language was Spanish , you're hispanic.

If mexico is so great then go back

???? are you mentally cunted ? where in there did i say anything about mexico or it being great? and how do you even know if im mexican second if your born and raised in america why go to a country you're not from ? go fuck youre sister cleetus

The way this country is looking thats a god send. This country is fuuuuucked

It's kinda implied by the attached picture? And you seem mexican by the way you responded just now.

I'm R1b and Mestizo.

>WORDS IMPLY RACE

oh my god I need to leave this Comunist infested country.

Most Hispanics are, retard, it doesn't mean anything. Autosomal DNA is what matters, and in every single New world country Hispanic country besides 2, they have significant Native and African admixture.

>sees American geographic flag
gets called mexican.

mexican isnt a race btw. its a nationality

Tell me honestly if I'm wrong. I know I'm not. Don't be ashamed

Ok but your family comes from mexico right

Mexican or Mestizo

yes, but grandfather came from germany

Don't call me a retard. I have a 126 IQ (Stanford-Binet tested). I'm a rare intellectual Mestizo ;p

Thanks
Gas yourself

In America their are only Americans no -American right?

You've just stated that the problem is having indigenous genetics but if that were true then anyone ie white Americans with partial native ancestry would be just as guilty of whatever crime you're insinuating. There are plenty of successful red white and blue Americans that have native ancestry.
tldr there's nothing wrong with having shit genetics.
Sup Forums needs to stop with this unhealthy obsession with racial purity because it's pure drivel given what we know about molecular biology at this point.

The real problem is what arises in large nations is when people with competitive genetics start to assign themselves to a different culture than the one belonging to the land they inhabit. It happened in Rome with the germanics and it's happening now across the west. It's basic in group out group psychology. People no longer want to be part of the traditional American in group and are dividing themselves into smaller fractions that better represent their ways of life. Subversive (((forces))) have been working a long time to promote this contemporary disgust in western values that inspires people to find fault with the American in group. Continuing with the full retard platform of racial purity ideals is just going to push more people away from wanting to be a part of the American in group.

no your not , most Hispanics in statistics are put down as white. which leaves niggers and indios to represent us

Feels fucking Good. Güerobro ftw.

We should get rid of the term hispanic and put actual white hispanics in white, black hispanics in black, and mestizos as either indian or mixed

>gas yourself
That was meant for

its getting worse , (((they))) are coming up with terms like Latinx which is mixed latino in other words niggers who speak spanish

Nah if you want to get rid of me come to my house a do it yourself lazy seditious hamburger.

my blood boils when I here latinx used by anyone. It's a signed that cultural Marxism is trying to penetrate Hispanic culture.

I was right and it's because I'm good at reading into what people are saying and what it reveals about them. No need to be jealous.

exactly theyve already destroyed white culture now we're next , time for a reconquista

Hispanic culture was white culture dumbass

You indians are just larping

no one thinks about white spaniards when we talk about hispanics. it is obvious that we are talking about brown nigger spics

Jealous of what? Mexico is catching up to the first world while your country is slowly dying under Neoliberalism. You have a false sense of superiority. and it's laughable. keep on posting it won't change the fact that your country is in the age of decadence and it's slowly losing its hegemony.

Same
You can make any bloc of people believe anything if you feed their victim complexes by telling them that they're a persecuted minority.

Then stop saying hispanic then

say mexican or mestizo

lets not lump ourselfs with cucks ,ok that be great

Huh. I don't go around to other villages with a maquahuitl clubbing other people to death I don't practice paganism. I don't speak nahuatl. How am I an assteca? What is your arbitrary definition of Hispanidad?

>julian
Not a spic name.

Wow mexico is almost kinda first world? Great job, that's a true accomplishment. By the way my pride is personal, not based on the U.S which I know is failing, partially due to the fact that former mexican citizens are spawning here like rats. No matter how bad it gets though, it's got a long way to go before being mexico tier.

If there's anyone with a baseless sense of pride it's mexicans.

The problem is that Anglos only think in absolutes. That why they're culture has been absolutely destroyed and cooped by "As a white person" Jews.

there are really only a few possible races in all of central and south america

european/white/Caucasoid
Negroid
Indian/Indio

Or some freaking mix of these. There is no such thing as latinos or latins or hispanics

Most people are
Indian
Indian + Caucasoid-Indian mix of some varying percentage with only really a small amount of Caucasoid
Negroid + Caucasoid

There really aren't a lot of pure Caucasoids or Negroids in Central and South America. You can look at the whole freaking place and realize why it's in such a bad place economically, socially, politically is because of all the fucking race mixed brain addled morons running around and all the Indios.

You have basically dumber races trying to acclimate to European civilization and its a sad failure a sad sad failure.

i meant to put Negroid+Indian
not Caucasoid+Negroid

>Your pride is personal

hahaha it would be. who could be proud of this hyper consumerist Reformist gloutonous culture.

Yeah it is a great accomplishment. imagine Years of being under the thumb if Pax Americana it's fucking liberating.

I really do hope mexico becomes a beaner utopia, I have no ill-will towards you... in fact you should go there and help kick that all off.

You can't seem to decide if you want to consider yourself mexican or american based on your post history, but it seems like you're willing to pretend to be whatever suits you at the moment- a common tactic of mexicans. Which when you think about it is a bit contradictory to the massive hubris you all seem to carry over the border. LAAA RAZAA

America is failing under the administration of Majority White Senators and Congressmen. Don't blame us for your peoples poor sence of Stewardness.

Ok good night

In all honesty I think it's good that I don't consider myself Mexican Nor American. I don't fall for tribalism. I see what's fucked up with a country I call it out. How can I be a societal pariah if I don't belong to that society.

Take care.

Hispanic is a mongrel race.

Obviously there are whites or people that are predominantly white in Brazil:

youtube.com/watch?v=-d-su6TX73o

That's Brazil where 50% of the population identifies is white.

Other places such as Argentina for example are predominantly White.

What race isn't.

BTW, there are less blacks in Brazil than there are in America.

what are pardos.

White in Brazil means being 50% white.

Most white south americans wouldn't be able to pass for white in Europe or even america. Stop larping you mestizo nigger as you'll never be accepted.

It's funny how average Anglo-American poltards say they are superior. While their country is slowly declining. Then they blame another group of people for their inadequacy. How are you not different from Niggers blaming da wite debil.

It's all so tiresome.

you people are god damn children, and you need a goddamn father.

What races are white people a mix of?