WOMEN

WOMEN ARE GETTING MEN FIRED JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO SPEAK WITH WHORES

out.reddit.com/t3_777gze?url=https://archive.fo/ddIoz&token=AQAAWTzoWaUYFujDDFaBCV2iyHIQf-09QxRcxzuxVo1ZASBze2T1&app_name=mweb2x

Other urls found in this thread:

out.reddit.com/t3_777gze?url=https://archive.fo/ddIoz&token=AQAAWTzoWaUYFujDDFaBCV2iyHIQf-09QxRcxzuxVo1ZASBze2T1&app_name=mweb2x
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Puerto Rico was clearly a mistake.

The comments are cancer. Basically the guy was just doing his job and didn't want to associate with them, they thought he was creepy and didn't like his mannerisms so they got him fired.

>give women attention
>fired for sexual harassment
>don't give women attention
>fired for being "creepy"
The absolute state of leftist workplaces

One of the only based redditors in the comment section.

yeah we should give them their independence
>retroactively about 50 years

>trollxchromosomes
You guys are fucking retarded. It's like 'the onion' for the real subreddit, twoXchromosomes. There's enough bullshit out there that's real that can be mocked. Stop trying to manufacture rage.

this is obviously fake because women are incapable of servicable writing code

Sssh! Women are doing some of the most important matters for coding.

Average IQ of Puerto Rico: 82

Explains some things.

Hi roastie

>We brought this concern to HR (which has been amazing in my time here, really trying to make the whole place a welcoming one for all people and not just virgin white men)
HR is a joke. It doesn't even work as the containment zone for otherwise useless women anymore.

sad

This was posted to r/trollxchromosones
It's satirical, mocking feminist

>fire all men
>company is now run by women
>mfw

Are you mad that women are better programmers than men now?

>when you tell him to cheer up he gets angry and gives you these silly "death stares"...
This is literally one of the top ten things feminists bitch about when men do it.

Soon we will repeal the 19th amendment.

redditors are retarded and these kinds of women are retarded. imagine my shock when you tell me you've combined the two and got the most retarded kind of redditor.

I work in a mentally ill institution place. Being "socially awkward" as a cover is probably why it is a great place to work nowadays.

>neglect rape

>women

wtf even the mechanical engineers aren't that dumb.

Those fucking cunts are proud they got somebody fired because he knows how offices can be with women who gang up on men?

I can see this shit happening more in office settings, because women want attention from every aspect. They will use not being sexually harassed against you too.

>"hello world"

> If women ruled the world there would be no wars, just bunch of countries not talking to each other

When roasties fall for their own bullshit.

Even when a girl wants you to ask them out at work. It doesn't mean you will get a chance to, or it will work out in the end.

I still get shit at work for not asking a girl out that left over a year ago. It is like the women that knew her hate you, and the women that hear about you. Don't trust you.

Pussy is not a bartering chip with no money in your pocket to pay for the date and a good time.

WOMEN WILL MAKE YOU LOOK BAD EVERY CHANCE THEY GET IF YOU DON"T PLAY ALONG.

Is this a joke.

>Hello World

hello intro to any programming language tutorial.

There is a reason why i avoid most women at my work. Only girl i will even talk to his some blonde chick who is their for a paycheck and a resume addition.

The social communities are fucking cancer and i avoid them.

This is why we absolutely must (amend/reinterpret or) repeal the civil rights act immediately!

I remember this! How is this slag doing?

Well, for me. I work around the mentally ill. Most of the time people don't know how to talk in the right way around the young cute girls.

And, if you become friendly enough. A girl will ask you a personal questions if you let them.

If a woman wanted to know how big your dick is. She would too.

I foresee you will get fired in the near future

Hows PR doing?

No lie, I almost got fired once for telling a woman I liked her new haircut. This is the world feminists have created. A man is considered a heathen for telling a woman she's beautiful. Now these dumb cunts wonder why we dont speak to them anymore? You made the bed, now sleep in it dumb bitches.

After all the SJW's, feminism, Bill Cosby, and Harvey Weinstein shit. What is going to end up happening is nice handsome guys are going to not hit on pretty girl who want to be hit on by them.

And women will start to become angry, because they will become lonely.

That's not enough for them. They're still going to make you suffer.

I'd like to see this bitch getting fired. Heaven forbid a man ignore her, because her pussy is at the center of the universe.

>out.reddit.com/t3_777gze?url=https://archive.fo/ddIoz&token=AQAAWTzoWaUYFujDDFaBCV2iyHIQf-09QxRcxzuxVo1ZASBze2T1&app_name=mweb2x
What the FUCK kind of url is that faggot

there were some supportive to the guy or at least doubting. and many that at least cast into bad light the wording of the message (kissless virgin etc.) - it was pretty bad bad not totally hopeless. seems even reddit has some people who are not totally fucked

lel she's probably shoot herself by accident

Islam is more appealing everyday.

A few things I learned playing games at work.

Work to me has become away more to avoid some of the women at work in general.

I am a fairly handsome nice guy. If a girl says she likes a nice guy, and work isn't as important. Ignore her, because in reality. Your job becomes part of a conversation on a date, and she will realize the relationship is just based on sex alone. She might pretend it isn't, but even a whore wanted to not be treated like a whore.

if anyone can still say with a straight face that this dude is a game programmer i will fucking rape them

Also, some women will make you look bad because you don't engage her in the right way like every other guy. Especially if they are attractive.

Which is why you find the pretty girls who know their boundaries as much as you know her's.

So when you might see them on the street after work. She comes up to you and says hello. Now you got a pretty girl saying hello to you in public. She could be married or have a boyfriend. But, she is pretty after all.

That is what you have to do to parlay not getting involved with her at work so you look like you are hip and happening outside of work toward other pretty girls.

Does programming require a lot of communication? I always thought it was a career where you basically sit in front of a screen for 8 hours a day and most of your work is done alone. Is that not the case?

This triggers me every time. I mean, I'd still fuck her, but whoever thought letting the dumb model try to get girls involved in STEM is a fucking idiot or a Jew.

>that one sane reply calling out the poster amid the sea of dumb cunts
>no replies at all
really makes you think

Well, in Missouri and a few other schools have been caught making kids recite the Shahada, and it barely makes main stream news. Basically it's obvious that the plan is to slowly Islamize us, the west.

So I'd say we have about 20 years left until we're all allowed to act like Muslims.

fine. who cares. let society and civilization collapse. We all know that it will be the men who will survive and the women will come begging for our assistance, as always.
pooooooor Dereko

Holy shit, it's called autism you horrible NT bitch

That guy could easily be me. I'm a game dev and the absolute Sperger King (have it your extremely specific way mumble mumble) of the group but we're all on the spectrum, because you kind of have to be to be any good as a software engineer of any kind.

I live a hermitic lifestyle, I "eat" mostly Soylent, I lift weights, code and play VR. I am barely human but happy this way. I renounced everything that caused me pain and complexity in my life a long time ago and never looked back.

Probably someone like me would've joined a monastery 100 years ago. I still could I guess. Shit, I might if the social climate keeps shifting in this direction.

>She is implying this is better

>First thing the "code" does is put her name on it
Yup, women.

civil rights out
immigration act out
national security act out
federal reserve act out
kikes in media and education out

>touches holster
>face shattered with swift elbow
>toxic masculinity

She got a promotion recently, according to her post history.

>out.reddit.com

>image
Low IQ normalfags were a mistake. When are we going to genocide these fuck-ups?

Surely no one would lie on reddit for internet karma. Especially not the type of land whale that programs and is just fantasizing about what she wants to do but no one actually talks to her. People who have shitty work environments are depressing, all they do is talk about how bad work was because other people bitch. Anyways, this is reddit posting literally and it was bait in the original posting and now its meta bait. Just stop doing this

And this is why I hate feminists. They ruin a poor dude's life and are practically rewarded for doing so.

Yeah, it's just not fair.

>talk to women
>get accused of sexual harassment
>don't talk to women
>get accused of misogyny

If you are a man that's unattractive physically and/or you have a personality that's unattractive (e.g socially awkward), you are absolutely fucked in today's world. Just another sign of the collapse, I guess. Bright, hardworking men either get pushed out by force or drop out voluntarily. Only solution is to ban women from workplaces but that's not going to happen.

>hacker code used to steal nude photos

I literally saw a Wix ad where Karli was promoting how she used its simple interface to create websites. Awesome web dev skills right there.

20 years until you're not allowed anything else

>return 5;

top kek

>Sperger King
kek

This enrages me and I don't even code. Imagine how much it enrages those few women who do code properly.

Let's deconstruct what this woman posted:

> It's the regular brogrammer stuff: dude is totally socially-awkward, never talks to anyone, never smiles, when you tell him to cheer up he gets angry and gives you these silly "death stares"...

Now why would this be a problem? The guy is there to do his job, not to make you feel good about yourself by smiling at you. Get over yourself, get to work, and if it really is such a big problem for you just keep the interaction with him to the minimal, nobody is forcing you be his friend.

> This is more job-related, but he seems to be extra mean in code reviews (for those who don't know about programming, it's when a programmer "reviews" the code another programmer wrote) when the reviewee is a woman. He only talks to male coworkers, although not much, but female coworkers, he shuns. Answers in monosylabes, cuts the conversation short and in a couple of times he's been very rude when doing that.

Again get over yourself. So what he is more harsh on the code reviews? He might have valid points in which case you should be glad that someone is actually trying to make the product you're creating better, i.e. your code. If not you simply disregard the lousy feedback and move on, either way this can only be a plus.

> Cont.

> But what really tilted the field for us was, who are acustomed to these "low-key woman-haters", was when one of my coworkers caught him reading an MRA site and making comments about how women get hired in our field only because the companies need a diversity quota. We brought this concern to HR (which has been amazing in my time here, really trying to make the whole place a welcoming one for all people and not just virgin white men) and they had a talk to him. I don't know what he said, but he ended up being fired.

I'm going to sound like a broken record but once again get over yourself, so what he doesn't like women? We all have to deal with people who will unfairly judge us based on things out of our control, gender etc. And I know this point is kind of ironic since we're one Sup Forums and all, but in my defense I use this site as a place to get another view point on things, which in any case is healthy. Some shit on here is retarded to say the least, but once in a while there are some legitimate arguments that gets you thinking. Anyway this wasn't meant to be about Sup Forums, so let's move one.

TLDR: She sounds like a complete cunt who needs to get over herself, and learn not to be bothered by small rather small things in life. AAAAAND I'M OUT.

/thread

Someone told me this joke in jail and I didn't get it.

all this affirmative shit ruins it for the actually talented "minorities" (if you haven't noticed they call women minority nowadays)
if a company or organization has any affirmative action quote etc policy you can never be sure that the person there got the job on his/hers talent or just because the company needed a woman or a black guy or something like that

>Unneccessary comments for the coding illiterate people who won't be reading the code
>bloating file size with unneccessarry comments
Women get out reeeeeeee.

He thinks she's going to put the flowers in her vagina

unironically - you will find more actual tolerance in a place like pol than by interacting with a bunch of bitches in an average office

my sides

For those of you who are interested about the code on the left, it's this. Note the "what the fuck?" comment when they do the floating point trick.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root

chick in my html and css class does this shit all the fuckin time. Already told her ass to stop. you dont fuckin need to.

where the hell does 0x5f3759df come from?

Also, does anyone have the commented code?

FUCKING roasties..

>Attempts to grab firearm
>Gets fucking rocked with a fist or elbow
>.....
>Huffington Post/Buzzfeed/AJ+/NowThis:
>Toxic Masculinity: Armed White Man Incapacitates Female Immigrant for Standing in Line

Which is worse, the insanity of a coy, ashamed, "only 10 sexual partners" (that she lies about at first, saying something technically true like, "I've never been on a proper date, teheh!") who you have to "trick" into doing anything remotely intimate with you

or the insanity of a 100+ sexual partner open free bipolar whore with scars all over her thighs who will respond positively to direct sexual communication?

im tryna avoid both but they're the only ones attracted to me ;_;

talk to me and ill get you fired and sue you!
Im getting you fired and suing you because you wont talk to me!

forgot pic

>Not dating pure loving gays

So, destroy the whore's and her family's life for destroying an innocent man's life? What are you all waiting for?

Shit like this has been going on for forever its just easy for them to talk about it now

Damn, this broke my heart.

Math and the BCD format. Basically converts a BCD into an approximation of its own log2.

So you were humiliated for being stupid once in prison, and now want to be humiliated for it once more on a Rohingya fly-fishing forum?

Just part and parcel of living with widespread jewry.

Shit, that's my dad's life exactly described.

right on the money user, except you forgot something.
you can marry a gay guy and it will be better.

>git:(Master)
>cd code

Triggered

This

i'd sooner chop my dick off than put it inside another man. women are a pain in the ass to deal with, always have been always will be. its just worse these days than ever before. its one of the main reasons fascism needs to come back

Can we officially replace the term "roastie" with harpies, because that's all they are.