Montreal bans Niqab

This is the encroachment on civil liberties. And you know what? Good. Mudslimes stay out of my country. Fuck that faggot Trudeau.

Other urls found in this thread:

on.rt.com/8q5q
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/10/shark-costume-mascot-fined-austrias-burka-ban-law/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why? Seriously, why do they care?

Sauce: on.rt.com/8q5q

Good, fuck mudslimes

Gotta tell ya mate, every time I see a sand niggers wearing a towel, I get really worried for my communities culture. I see it almost every day

>ban a piece of fabric
>legalize gay marriage
faggot leafs your time will come

The west is the best. But a government should never dictate how you dress. If u ban niqab

good fuck the towel niggers

then u must ban every covering.

Was hoping for more mid east qts to be posted by now.

Trudeau won't say a goddamn thing about it either as he sucks their french cocks for votes.

no shut up MORON!

This.

We already have laws regarding dress, look up public indecency.
Why? Because some idiot on Sup Forums said so? If you identify yourself as the enemy, you should be hanged for treason. They are getting off easy.

they did

the ban is that you can't get on public transport or get public service while wearing a mask

they did

>As the National Assembly Wednesday adopted Bill 62 — the law was adopted by a 66 to 51 vote — Quebec Justice Minister Stéphanie Vallée and Premier Philippe Couillard went to bat to defend the law, which will require uncovered faces for people giving a public service or receiving it.

If only we had more Canadians like you

Montreal? Isn't that in French Quebecistan? Aka not Canada? Trudeau has no power over what the tabernaks do, and if he tried they would raze whatever the capitol of cuckleafistan is overnight. It's not lile leafcuckistan has the might to stop them when 90% of their 'security' forces are trangender mudslime converts with BPD.

That said, I think headscarves and coverings are hot, they invoke some innate desire in me to forcibly colonize, via brutal rape that she'll never forget and have her ask allah constantly why she didn't hold on tight to that big white cock.

>Why? Seriously, why do they care?
So they can use the current climate as an excuse to ban all other face coverings in public and in some cases private property

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/10/shark-costume-mascot-fined-austrias-burka-ban-law/

They did a similar thing here in Australia where they used 'the bikies' to enact anti association laws, which are now used to break up literally any gathering of people the cops want shut down

Nous devons assurer l'existence de notre peuple et un avenir pour les enfants du Québec

14/1883

>That said, I think headscarves and coverings are hot
Glad i'm not the only one. Going to India and the UAE awoke some shit about how modesty can be even sexier.

>for people giving a public service or receiving it
Top kek, all terrorislamists btfo.

>niqabs
>banned

but they're my fetish