Has anyone here been to prison? Can you tell me what it's like...

Has anyone here been to prison? Can you tell me what it's like? I'm doing research for a class assignment and I need stories

Nordic prison

looks plain but livable

better than my room
fuck

I self-identify as someone who’s been to prison and I can tell you that the experience was literally traumatising. It was almost as bad as when Drumpf won the election. The place was run by white males and they oppressed the brown and black people. I’m white, but in addition to self-identifying as someone who went to prison I also self-identify as someone who is black. Being a black man in jail is a terrible experience. If you want to know more contact me on twitter @shaunking

I heard a story that if you are an arab and you rape little children in europe, you do not go to prison

Write about that and the importance of tolerance to muslim rapists

nobody here has gone to prison

we all dindu nuffin
we good booys

Because criminals are just like misguided little angles. Kill them with kindness, I like it.

wtf I want to commit a crime in Finland now!

very noisy very filthy
I was in the Los Angeles twin towers.

People are always checking tattoos.
check out a LA twin towers youtube.

people get lost in the system.
Don't get fed / let out for 24 hours in the "lost" state. They change the shift and don't check the arm bands properly.

Just don't be a punk, mind your own business and roll with your own and u will do just fine.

NEWFAGS
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS COPYPASTA PSYOP
IT IS POSTED HERE QUITE OFTEN
IT IS TO GET YOU THINKING ABOUT PRISON
AND DISSUADE YOU FROM MAKING ACTIONS TO AND YOU THERE
(not a bad message imo) but
NOW YOU KNOW

or maybe more nefarious datamining means...

That's the saddest thing I've seen all day :(

I've heard advice that you should start a fight with the biggest guy you see to assert dominance. Is this really a good idea?

You better have lots of anal lube. And mouthwash.

I got my salad tossed

Looks nice desu what's the rent? Distribute holocast revisionist pamphlets? Or be brown and rape boys?

Kek

I'm Australian, is that close enough?

cheeky cunt

On the first day in, scared as shit, this guy named Roman ( no really ) tried to beat me up or something in the lunch room.
So I kicked his ass in front of everyone, and then raped everyone else.
Men ran down the halls screaming and I raped and raped. The guards came, I danced a little jig, they backed off, and I went on raping.
After that it was real quiet for me.

Gag and hang this animal.

If you want to get fucked up and known as wannabe tough guy. Why start shit with another man for no reason.

Fucking sucks what you think

i want to go to there

where people take care of you, feed you, and everyone knows your name

Rathole. Dirty, disgusting, miserable.
One guard told me he's retiring because they can't beat down inmates with Nighy sticks anymore. It ain't like the old days he says.

you would want to go to prison, sick faggot