Anyone else unironically miss Dick Cheney?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/12/dick-cheney-trump-surrogate-232746
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. He's going to be executed for treason.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Type S to spit on grave when?

But He's /Ourguy/?

politico.com/story/2016/12/dick-cheney-trump-surrogate-232746

Kill yourself. I hope you fucking watch Israel burn to the ground.

Dick was cool. I hope he's doing well these days. However, that disastrous hunting trip really messed up the public's perception of him, for a while, although he's a bit more obscure by now.

Let me just say this: Dick Cheney for president. Of the fucking universe.

Bush's cabinet was worse than anything Obama could've dreamed of.

Trump should make him VP and then resign

ISRAEL IS THE HUB OF PIZZAGATE
>ISRAEL IS THE HUB OF PIZZAGATE

Kek

>Triggered by B A S E D DICK

That's Christian bale, not dick Cheney, yuo retard

How does it feel knowing Jews are gonna be exposed from Hollywood to Israel?

Im going to enjoy watching you faggots beg for mercy.........none will be given.

>But He's /Ourguy/?
>Dick Cheney for president
>Dick was cool.
you know how we know you're too young to have been around as an adult when Cheney had power?

>Implying anything will stop BASED DICK from creating Greater Israel

Can we drop him off in Syria in a Toyota
with his Chinese heart?

He's going to face the military tribunals. Just like Netanyahu. Just like Obama. Just like Bush. Just like Clinton.

America was better in the dubya years and that says a lot

Nonsense The White House will soon be the home of BASED DICK. Then blumpf will go on trial for working with Russia

Yes. Cheney triggered the fucking fuck out of leftists and killed a lot of Muslims. Very good man, even if a little neocon.

>flag
Checks out

The only reason we have leftists so rampant is because of how sick Americans were with the previous war criminals. So we got another 8 years of Federal ass ramming.

Yeah, I'm mad.

Help, what is the best book to read about the Bush/Cheney years? Preferably within the last 5 or so years

>Mad at BASED DICK

didnt he shoot someone in the face with a shotgun

Fuck yeah! Cause He's Fucking BASED!

I miss him and Bush being fodder for comedians. You know, back when they still had a talent for satire. Trump is pretty ripe for it, but I've yet to see anything that doesn't seem like monkeys on a typewriter putting the first pile of shit that hits the paper to print.

>2017
Nice current year, there. I was able to stand some of the Bush II era jokes, but the ones against Trump now strike me as genuinely mean spirited and hateful. The level of disdain towards their opposition has gone further up, compared to the 2000s. The Obama years made them very giddy and too idealistic, and now that has been shot down, so they are furious and unrestrained. Bush era humor was something I remember being a little more lighthearted.

There were multiple shooters in Las Vegas

I know...
Mossad did it.

lol I forgot about him.