Burka, headscarf and veil bans are actually victories for the left

I cringe whenever I see patriotard right wingers and even so called Nazis claim that banning the burka or other Islamic style coverings is a victory for the right. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Muslim women wear these items to distinguish themselves from westerners and to ban them is a desperate attempt by the establishment to assimilate Muslims and prevent a further fracturing of our society. In short; Islamic style head coverings is a barrier to integration and if integration is your goal, well congratulations you're no different to Martin Luther King Junior and his commie Jew handlers.

Additionally the establishment fears modesty and religious piety among women because it's a defense against degeneracy and degeneracy is their number one goal. Why would they be so desperate to turn our own women into whores if degeneracy is not one of their top priories?

We should encourage Muslims to withdraw and be separate from our societies. We should also enforce modesty among our own women. Perhaps something like a headscarf or even a full burka. With the amount of disgusting fatties around that probably wouldn't be a bad thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fashion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modest_fashion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brap

I see you have a Nazi flag, clearly that means I should value what you say at face value and ignore the finer key elements of what you've said. Fucking dumb cunt bugman.

Once mudslimes get enough clout, those bans will be struck down by courts, legislatures, whatever. Then they will be used as yet another grievance against whipipo.

Brap if true

kek

An elaborate way of highlighting the fact that most conservatives extol stereotypically liberal values, liberals likewise exhibit conservative behaviors, and the concept of a political "spectrum" is autistic. Not so much thought-provoking as it is just another reminder of the inability of the masses to grasp nuance, instead being easily herded from one extreme to another by the winds of the powerful's ambitions.

anything short of deportation is a victory burka bans do nothing

If you only problem is the Islamic faith then converting them into good little atheist bug men would be perfectly acceptable.

Personally I believe countries founded and built by Europeans belong only to those of European stock, so the religion of the non-Europeans is irrelevant.

>tfw arab gf with a fat ass similar

i dont want to convert them they at least do something against degeneracy and put women in their place they go a bit far but sure

braaaaaphhhhhhhhh

i just want to dust the dried goat piss off an rape them

How does one pick up thicc muslim chicks without being muslim?

you don't
stay mad white boi

Repeat after me, pol:
"LA ILAHA ILLALLAH. ASHHADA ANNA MUHAMMAD RASSULILLAH."
Ya salaaaaaaam. Have you worshipped Allah today, Sup Forums?
Mashallah, what's that? You haven't? Well it's the Jehanam for you, dirty kaffir.
Remember that Islam os the most redpilled religion and was praised by Hitler himself (PBUH).
Wait, is Islam dare I say it, /our religion/? Ya salam alhamdulillah.
Remember to hide and sage and report all anti Islamic threads as they are probably kept running by Shoah Blue and CTR Shills.
Assalam Aleykum, my fellow Islamic Brothers of Sup Forums.
Ummati Qad Laha Fahrun~~

Hello Achmed

Ahm salam a brap cam

>We should also enforce modesty among our own women. Perhaps something like a headscarf or even a full burka.
No, Muhammed.
No one was fooled.

Allahu brapbar

muslim women LOVE white bois df u talking aout leaf?
They want babies with blue eyes

what a disgusting language. I'll not remark on the content of your post but the language is just annoying and it sounds like a low IQ language.

Amen

There is truth in the burka. It's a matter of percentages though, and burka is terrible way of dealing with situation because completely suppressing a certain area of existence will cause negative manifestations of that energy elsewhere.

Overall the issue is about preventing societal overload of our collective evils, not the integration of various categories we have available. Power abuse, extraction of human spirit.....

MLK?
There's a difference between the erosion of barriers built on superiority applied through race (MLK was battling injustice) and then the strengthening of the memetics that got us there in the first place (scroll through Twitter to see divisive memetics on steroids)

What do Arab womens assholes smell like?
Isn't genital hygiene like a staple of the Quran

curry and indian/any diverse euro street

Fuck off subversion achmed.

What we do is deconstructing and destroying their religion and "values"to ultimately break their neck

If you need a whole religion and burkas instead of your dick or attitude you already lost.
They keep women as hostages not "in line"

wtf I love burkas and sheeeit now

>such a long post
>haha epic ruse this will teach em post
reddit please go

:D islam were useful cannonfodder for us back then but we would have destroyed you right after the war and muslims would have never lived with germans or replaced the jews :D are you fuckin retarded

>hurrdurr just be good at sex lmao

Fuck off, retard.

>What do Arab womens assholes smell like?
I've only ever fucked one but she was really clean.

good post user

women are kept in line by society not by men or cocks
you can be as good as possible at fucking but there are always others better than you willing to do it

This.

How are you going to distinguish Muslims from non-Muslims if you think everyone should wear a headscarf?

>Muslim women wear these items to distinguish themselves from westerners and to ban them is a desperate attempt by the establishment to assimilate Muslims and prevent a further fracturing of our society.

>We should also enforce modesty among our own women. Perhaps something like a headscarf or even a full burka.

The mudslimes will fall to the west degeneracy. They have had no experience with the levels of degeneracy seen in the West in 1000s of years. It won't be instant but they will eventually fall harder and faster than any roastie ever has. The handouts are simply temporary enticements. In 2-3 generations all mudslimes will become the new nigger tier and their only use will be manual labor.

Dumb Nazi larping american defends a middle age desert cult. Stop posting, bucko

This.
Banning fashion is retarded no matter how retarded the fashion is.

That is a nice muzzie slam pig

Once mudslimes get enough clout they will ban your t-shit.

I agree on all apart from:

>Perhaps something like a headscarf or even a full burka. With the amount of disgusting fatties around that probably wouldn't be a bad thing.

That would achieve the exact oppsite, namely we would integrate into muslim society, which is even worse.

>Oh shit they let you choose your flag?
>OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT I can use a nazi flag?
>They make it too easy
>Hello my fello Sup Forumss people

There was a guy here the other day that claimed Britain must appease to the Muslims for popular support, in order to accomplish a more far right, arguably more modest society.

I think a woman can be modest without wearing head scarf.
I think this islamic veil look looks retarded.

Musleims just claim a woman that gets harassed wears slutty clothes to enforce veil on a society.
I was harassed by muslims when wearing sneakers, jeans and jeans jacket and no make up. There is no need to dress like a prostitute to get molested.
In Europe if a woman gets harassed and a man tries to help often a whole group of refugees often comes running and beats or stabbs the man.
So I think, even though I'm pro choise when it comes to clothes, burka should be forbidden because the governmant can't manage to force muslims to leave unveiled women alone if both is allowed

>he thinks you can't tell who's an Arab without seeing the headscarf
Guess you live in a non white country.

meme flags are for retarded leafs and swedes.

they should put a reddit flag no matter which meme flag they choose.

You are retarded.
Banning fashion is retarded idea.
I WANT TO SEE TRENDS AND CHANGES IN SOCIETY TO BE ABLE TO REACT.
Banning muslim clothing means that the normie does not see one side of the change and is more prone to be slowly boiled to death, unable to react.

Cosmetic hiding of something and not dealing with the root of the problem is equal to lying to yourself.

Is this... haram or halal? My dick says halal

More on subject of banning fashion (mudslime or whatever)
I want to see the retarded burkas/veils/niqabs/watever on streets because it gives me multiple feedbacks.
The wearer is retarded and ugly invader
The husband/bf of the wearer is insecure faggot invader.
There is more.

I can't wait until the muslims start to get a majority in European countries and everyone wakes up to the fact they will have to be deported or slaughtered in the streets

Yeah nah, whites were a minority in South Africa and it didn't wake them up.

Hiding your face is not fashion.
If you drive too fast with your car and get snapped no one can prove that it was you for example

>rightwingers are racists

kys faggot

Islam bans are a win for any non muslim left or right

>Muslim women wear these items to distinguish themselves from westerners
They actually wear them because they are insufferable arrogant cunts who believe you are not worthy to see their "true beauty".

Plus you're wrong. China has gone as far as banning moham names and other muslim names.
Military force is the only thing that is proven to work against these fuckers through all of history.

I is my problem to prove then that it was not me driving car that is registered to my name.
Will you ban hat, beard and sunglasses in a car too?
Why are you so interested with my face? Are you some kind of pervert with retarded fetish?

>Military force is the only thing that is proven to work against these fuckers through all of history.
This.

>t. Achmed Muhammad Abdul Al-Sahim

>Islam bans are a win for any non muslim left or right
Those are not islam bans,. those are fashion bans.

How is this not counter to the 1st Amendment

To explain it further>They actually wear them because they are insufferable arrogant cunts who believe you are not worthy to see their "true beauty".
They have been taught to look down on you. You are a stinky kuffar in their eyes.
Their men look down on your women.
Their women look down on your men.
Arrogant cunts doesn't even begin to describe these shitskins.

Also, there is an additional nature instinct in children to want to copy their parent.
If the mother is infected with a brain virus that tells her to wear a burka, the daughter will want to imitate her mother.

enjoy little monkey like creatures as your kids

>religion forces women to dress like garbage bags
>fashion

Yes, fashion.

waste of digits
see

At a certain point it's considered masking your identity, not simply freedom of expression.

It isn't a out right ban on all headscafts, but to the degree it covers people up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fashion

post more hijabi whores

look

What next?
Make-up ban? Hat ban? Beard ban? Sunglasses ban? Hair style ban?

>braps in arabic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modest_fashion

Killing them or deportation is seperation, an infesting cancer cell is suicide

>Muslims larping as nazi

Stop it Achmed

Veils and scarves just mean 'treat me like a lady'
Most British men are quite happy to comply with such a signal. It's compatible.

>Veils and scarves just mean 'treat me like a lady'

No they dont

They are right to look down on us.

This.
I look down on you too.

They are not our people or culture. If they are subject to the same chains as we are, the playing field is leveled somewhat.

Braaaaap

Banning is not leveling the field. Banning makes the field smaller.

Assimilation and civic nationalism is the goal desu. Kys white supremacist

>banning fashion
>assimilation
You kill part of your freedom culture with this ban and this is a HUGE loss..

Civic nationalists are absolute cancer, worse than multiculturalists. At least with multiculturalism the people that founded the host nation survives. Assimilation is genocide.

KYS ACHMED

also someone with skills needs to make the head in pic related into a merchant like image

This.

Fuck off mohammad go choke on chode..

>Says fuck off but only came here because of the Islamic ass

Look nigger, if we make our women wear headscarfs- which isn't a European tradition since the 11th century- the Muslims win. How hard is this to understand?

>our women
Too bad your woman are muslim ot adopt muslim fashion.

All traditional societies control female exhibitionism because they recognize it as a destabilizing force. This is precisely the reason why the Jews promote it.

Sanity. Well said. Bump

that's an interesting theory user, but it's not true, leftists support islamic terrorism only because it gives them votes.

Now I'm in your position, I support burkas, niqabs, etc... I support Isis. I support anything that separates us from islam, dividing us so we can have a war of civilization sooner than later while the numbers are still in our favour.

Varg makes this argument as well. It makes sense. Removing thing to distinguish cultures is similar to the mentality globalist have as result. All you're doing is making your race more mixed and your culture more open to change.

Veils as expected clothing for modesty go back to Roman times. Assyrians are arguably the first to implement such tradition.

Muslims are degenerate so it doesn't matter. They deserve to die and all Qurans should be burned.

Miss Persiana needs Big White Pagan Cock deep inside her pussy!

>Tfw shortstatured nig nogs and middle easterners have no chance of fucking her whatsoever
>Tfw 6ft 2inch white Chad like myself will put a baby in this superior Persian princess one day!

Exactly. In true multiculturalism like that of Ottomans or other empires, you have a stock that rules the nation and remains. The minorities stay but are culturally separated.

With retardation of civic nationalism, background of people are ignored. It's a push for a melting pot. Case in point: The US.

She's a shameless prostitute who keeps leeching of degenerates like you. A clear example of assimilation.