And Americans wonder why are they being replaced

>oye, segnor! you need some work force, mang?
>si, we muy cheap. Below your minimum wage.
>since you gringos are such a lazy pieces of chit we have ample things to do.
>madre de dios, you don't even want to mown your own lawn? Nonono, of course we will do it for you.
>Si jefe. Thank you for dinero.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq4WBOkFNtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>less than minimum wage
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq4WBOkFNtE

Except it never works that way.

>Constantly do half ass jobs because the inevitable education factor kicks in.
>yet smart enough that they know to take their sweet ass time and makes single job take multiple days.

They build to an extent. Their real strength is mindless tasks like grass cutting, farming, and roofing work. The pick me up Mexicans outside of home depot are too proud to take those jobs. Because their pretentious. Somehow having a half ass skill in mexico. Makes them think they are qualified to do professional work. The real sad truth to it all.

>You pay for a Mexican job, you get one.

Sadly they cause more damage than good.

>won't do roof & construction work
Then what are they expecting to get picked up for?

Remodeling, electrical, etc

This.
Every fucking time I hired some contractor because he was cheap (white mexican asian -- doesnt matter) they did a shit job or it took longer, you choose one.

It the old rule, you can have the job done:
(1) cheap, (2) fast, (3) good
you can choose two of these, but never all three
and the driving factor to all this is the consumer, not the labour sellers ... all these people that shop at walmart are the reason you cant buy anything decent anymore, the consumer has chosen to settle for CHEAP crap instead of demanding something of actual quality workmanship, and you cant tell quality workmanship until time has passed, for its the factor that decides it, every "AA" battery will turn your remote on, but some last three months, some six months and some two years, geuss which one costs more ..... (its a trick question user) ..... the one that lasts three months is actaully the most expensive, because even though its cheaper to buy, its not cheaper to buy 8 of them, and that doesnt even factor in the time and costs to go get the battery

my grandfather used to say "Only rich people can afford to buy cheap shit" .... it took me a while to figure out what he meant!

ayyy yo fuck paying taxes, illegal work is how you reconquista your lands and freedom from the gringo and his kike masters.

Chicano Power Americas Wide

Lol yup, can't do it in battle so have to cockroach your way up. Great plan Tyrone

>cheap and good?

sorry that formula is none existent pandejo

Fuckoff with your aztlan shit.

You always get what you pay for. Always.

That's a fair compromise. California doesn't even have any gold in it anymore.

Except none of them pay taxes. I wouldn't surprise if they earn the same as a normal worker.

Texas shall be independent once more. Los Mexicanos can have those badlands.

whatcha gonna do about it cabron?

nothing

absolutely nothing

your drumpf wont stop it

his walls wont stop it

his ICE wont stop it.

might makes right.

Or healthcare, insurance, shit not even food a lot of times.

That was a good piece

same? most of them earn way more without paying taxes.

fuck uncle samuel youre getting ripped off if you pay taxes.

I'd rather send the money south of the border back to Mehico

Most fat fucks are Mexicans. They have plenty of high carb high fat foods.

Los mexicanos no puede tener Texas. Puede tener Colorado, y Arizona, y Nuevo Mexico, y Nevada y California. Nosotros somos viejos y no puede dar Utah.

Uh we could end most immigration. Simple enough and considering the Mexican American birth rate is 1.9 I’m not worried. Also take off the meme flag your Australian.

Unlikely Colorado, and Utah most definitely.

We aren't being replaced, our manual labor force is while whites are being moved into more comfortable positions within companies or starting businesses themselves. Would you rather have your grand kids employing hispanics to work for them, while profiting off of them, or have your grand kids being the working class? White America is simply advancing into a more advanced society leaving less actual "work" for us to do. The only people who are upset about this are poor white people who rely on manual labor (read: dumb dumb) work to feed their families and keep a 6-pack in the fridge.

>Uh we could end most immigration.

not working so far is it gringo?

hahah no way

Boomers

>all these people that shop at walmart are the reason you cant buy anything decent anymore, the consumer has chosen to settle for CHEAP crap instead of demanding something of actual quality workmanship

Any other store will sell the same shit.