Las Vegas Multi-Shooter flaw

> So I know the big topic around Las Vegas is the multi-shooters theory. Infact, there have been dozens of threads on Sup Forums related to the topic. Most people on here seem to agree that there were multiple shooters that night, and that for some unknown reason they are covering it up.

Well I have a question for you people. Why would authorities cover-up the fact that there were multiple shooters? I mean, it's not like mass shootings haven't happened in pairs before (pic related). So why would they need to lie about it? What exactly do they gain from this?

Fhck, I was so close to quads.

Bump

Bump

Because the other shooters were probably either FBI or Muslims. They want it to just be one crazy white dude.

Because CIA niggers...?

Doesn’t fit a narrative.
White+Mass shooting=Racist xenophobic homophobic anti-humane
Black+mass shooting=Poor dindu wuz misundastood and was jus actively doin nuffin

Vegas shooting = another sick pathetic false flag.

Because it was Mossad.

The FBI wouldnt do a fucking false flag. What kind of dumb shit is that?

But nothing is gained from this attack. The bump stock is irrelevant because no one uses it anyway.

Why not just have multiple white shooters?

I agree that the event is extremely sketchy. But I'm wondering why they would feel the need to cover up a second shooter?

I highly doubt it

Comp

I see through your meme flag faggot.

I have those. It's scary how accurate they are.

>
muller might because he knows he is getting nowhere

I wont pretend to understand all the reasons behind this deaths but I do know that this first and foremost was a sacrifice.

I don't believe in much of anything, but some, if not all, of our insane leaders and powerbrokers do believe. The believe very strongly.

You're dumb fucking nigger.

Retard

They would cover it up to give them more of chance of catching him. There wasn't a second shooter though.

Everyone keeps forgetting the P.A from the stage was also picking up gunshots, no one had a clue where they came from until later.

Yes. Stockbrokers get all the shekels

>Why would authorities cover-up the fact that there were multiple shooters?

in case u havent been paying attention the whole thing doesnt make sense. the whole things appears to be a cover up, without even the slightest hint of motivation.

they would cover up multiple shooters and then not talk about anything because said shooters escaped and are still loose around america and they have no idea where. thats just one theory. for all we know there was a cell of 6 jihadis, and 5 got away....just sayin. releasing that info to the public would possibly cause panic. or make them all appear incompitent. which they already do btw, the way the "official" story keeps changing. the whole thing stinks.