Kek, this is how the Italian media is dealing with the Weinstein Scandal

Holy shit, I knew Italy was uncucked, but I didn't know they were this uncucked.

>Actress Asia Argento feels like she was victimized twice: first by Harvey Weinstein and now by the Italian media who have shamed her for coming forward.

The actress revealed to Italy’s RAI network Wednesday that she’d been shamed by press in her home country, notably by Italian newspaper Libero, which argued that “sexual blackmail [is] a rite of passage for actresses,” and that Argento’s relationship with Weinstein was “prostitution, not rape.”

>One Libero headline about Weinstein victims, including Argento, translates to, “First I give it away, then I whine and pretend to repent.”

pagesix.com/2017/10/18/asia-argento-feels-doubly-crucified-after-weinstein-rape-reveal/

FUCKING BASED!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTj505AvO5E
youtu.be/0tPHsitDP78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck Israel.

fuck off.

Jews are losers.

pedophile country, pedophile religion, pedophile school in a pedophile land complete with pedophile government and pedophile police.

Italians have the highest IQ of any non asian race and don't exactly have an affinity for females and also the men dont care how well they dress. They will pay attention to detail and not give a shit what anybody says or thinks, looking better than any woman in Italy

The true victims were the talented actresses that didn't put out, the viewing public and the people financing the movies.

pwned

at least one newspaper is willing to tell the truth

hi oldfag

nice to finally see one

>tfw 30

Libero is more tabloid tier than newspaper.

Truth, but it is important to not absolve kikes like Weinstein of guilt here. They set up the system and they abuse it. Women will always be whores if the opportunity arises, Jews like Weinstein spread degeneracy and encourage whoredom.

>tfw so easily spotted through multiple layers of irony
I'm not so hidden.
tfw30

A broken clock is right twice a day.

I wonder how many Italian journalists browse Sup Forums?

Libero & Il Giornale are right win tabloids in italy, they even distributed the mein kampf at some point.

I really fucking hope italy survives this migration mess. I hope you guys know, I love you

I really have no idea why he's hating on her so much but i love it
>Asia Argento has threatened to sue me and Libero. Would have been better to sue her "molester". But then she wouldn't have been able to start her career and buy cocaine

it would actually make sense for a ruthless int agency to run a pedo ring to blackmail the clients.

and thats why from Hollywood to Israel pizzagate will be exposed.

Well it's true. From the info we have none of these actresses were forced to do anything. They're all whores who wanted the job.

Californians should read of the plaguebearer getting jailed for spreading hiv

W E W

il mein kampf non è illegale . ma comunque quella distribuita legalmente è una versione RIVISITA ..

Her dad made great movies.

holy shit

Profondo rosso is his best.

dont let your woman get a whiff of
>la cocaina
you know she'll be on her knees begging for more

shame, I just got into her dad's movies especialyl as Halloween specials

shoutout to the 1993 movie Trauma, featuring Asia herself. I highly recommend it

youtube.com/watch?v=LTj505AvO5E

The soundtrack is great.

>“sexual blackmail [is] a rite of passage for actresses,” and that Argento’s relationship with Weinstein was “prostitution, not rape.”
>One Libero headline about Weinstein victims, including Argento, translates to, “First I give it away, then I whine and pretend to repent.”

telling it as it is

>was “prostitution, not rape.”
how to lose your job in western media
based Italians dropping the truth

Kevin Spacey is next reporter Heather Unruh called him out!

>people who lie for a living will fuck you for money
i don't see how this is even news

hahahahaha, we need to replicate these devastating tactics as much as possible.
Like the trans military issue, this situation presents an opportunity to not only sink the knife into the heart of the degenerate hollywood filth factory, but also expose celebrity feminists for the lazy prostitute hypocrites they are before WRECKING their careers and boycotting their movies eternally.

No more free rides of whores.

absolutely fucking amazing, give this man a statue.

just turned 32 here

Holy fucking shit.
That is glorious.

Has she produced any proof? If you tell your friends instead of authorities, you are a fucking liar!

Thats a take alright

Damn

Feels good to be Italian

lol it was already a refuge for Pedophiles. They are called Jews

Normally I would be skeptical of rape accusations but when it comes to Hollywood Jews? This is definitely real. Hollywood is infamous for this behavior. Its common actually

weinstein, jewish supremacy & the hollywood arts are mentioned here too
youtu.be/0tPHsitDP78

Only watched it recently and yeah, it's one of his best movies, and the one with the best scenario. I still prefer Suspiria and Inferno despite their mediocre endings, the atmosphere and aesthetic is just too good.
Let's just forget about the turd that was Mother of Tears.

Agreed, this OST is awesome.

Holy shit Italy. im moving there, me thinks

First I grinned like an idiot at pastaniggers not taking shit.
Then I got depressed that we have reached the point where speaking an obvious truth is somehow amazing and novel.

you're as Italian as the Olive Garden, wop

What is it with rich people and cocaine?
Why is it always cocaine?

Feltri è un bantsmaster

Asia here in Italy is know as an arrogant cosmopolitan failed actress, despite his daddy fame, that says to hate Italy any time she could.

Not long ago she even litteraly give the middle finger to all italians in a photo. Only the most liberal medias support her.

There is the whole generation of prostitution. Their lobby is very strong. You can do with them nothing. Just give up and let mulsims to solve that problem.

What sexy pair of bitches

also
>based Italy

That's what we had to become in order to fight the biggest Cultural Marxist Party in free Europe.

We survived. They died.

>We survived. They died.

Wrong, they're governing for the last five years and they're about to pass the ius soli and win the next elections.

an inaccurate clock is wrong everyday

>win the next elections

Ahahaha

Its like rick and morty fans and their gay diiping cuck sauce

Stacccyy gib me the cocainnnneeee

Female brains are fascinating.

>willingly have sex with a fat slimy kike to beat the competition in auditions.

>good girls rejected.

>slut gets big movie deal, becomes millionaire over night.

>slut's slimy sugar daddy gets busted for being a slimy sugar daddy,

>millionaire slut claims to be victim.

I'd like to know who the weinstein beneficiaries are.

Shill

You are a fucking (((cunt)))

ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE

ever tried it?
oh and ch-ch-china-checked

The absolute

finally someone out there is telling it like it is

these whores gave it up so they can be rich and famous princesses and now they're playing victims

at least in the case of the 18+ actresses... if he says 'fuck me for this role.' that makes him a scumbag.

but, if she then fucks him for that role. what does that make her?

>she engaged in sexual acts with him for the next five years

i'd say she enjoyed it since we now know Harvey was quite busy with other actresses during those five years

Dude went in dry. Holy moley.