Matthew Heimbach: Reverse Dolezal Scandal

Breitbart, in an effort to distance ourselves from the alt-right, will tomorrow morning break the story: Is Matthew Heimbach a reverse Rachel Dolezal?

Heimbach's father is a white American, but his mother--who died when she was young--was a Yemeni American with dark brown skin and hair as coarse as wire. She converted from Islam to Christianity and was quite right-wing, apparently.

Breitbart has contacted Heimbach for a response. His response is to argue that he's not biracial at all, that Arabs are white and only Muslims are non-white. Apparently Richard Spencer agrees with him and will back him up. The picture of his mom does not agree with him. She looks closer to Ethiopian than white. (Though she is very pretty: How'd she produce this fatty?

Who gives a fuck? Who even is this guy?

Why do you (you) a jew?

Heimbach is a Strasserist.

Source on all of this shit your saying?

No source. Trying to boost traffic. Read Breitbart tomorrow morning and you'll have all the proof you need. Again, he's been reduced to saying Yemenis are white or whatever. That's his only defense.

>tfw Heimbach literally dated a big tittied Khazar butterface
Lucky bastard

i would bury my face in CK's chest til the end of time. I love her huge eyes and eyebrows and big jew titties and wish she posted more like that.
jdimsa

Dumbass, Heimbach's identity has always been public. His parents are white.

Yes, his "parents" are white. But is his mother his biological mother? Has he ever claimed that?

In what way does that discredit the message of the Traditionalist Workers Party?

>Christian Arabs are white
>Muslim bosniaks and Albanins are not white

Is this guy retRded? Must be the low IQ Arab genes.

This guy looks Serbian desu, I guess Serbs are half Arab indeed.

It doesnt. Stupid bullshit infighting on the right wing. Per usual.

>>Muslim bosniaks and Albanins are not white
Well, Spencer also agrees with him. Again, see Breitbart tomorrow morning.

Personally I like Heimbach much more than Spencer. He seems to have more common sense and connection to the working man. I do wish Matt would get fitter, though.

But Arabs are not white regardless of their certain cuck beliefs. That's the point and that's why christfags are shitskins and allow shitskins to intermingle.

>860 ▶
> (You)
Heimbach was kind of signaling his Arab ancestry by joining a predominately Arab denomination of Christianity. His reaction to our charges is to act like nothing is happening.

He also mentions Assad as a "white Arab," despite Assad being Muslim and Syrian rather than Yemeni.

There's plenty I could critique about Heimbach but I wouldn't. What I'm certain of is that feral nogs would prfile him as white and he also presents and identifies as white. Pops is white. Fuck it, long as he isn't muslim, good enough for me. None of us will ever be white enough. Every day we fall short of the glory of Pepe or Adolph or whatever freaks you faggots out worse.

Also, you don't have to even be white to be pro-White. Eat shit, kike.

>muzzy beard
>white

He looks like a Jew, Jews used to have a fully Jewish country in Yemen once and her mother is probably kikeish which explains how he looks.

>all white nationalists are kikes and duginists
ayup.

>Dat recreation
10/10

>alt-lite civicucks spreading gossip in a weak attempt to discredit white nationalists for their jewish masters

>tfw I'm whiter than Matt even thought I'm 1/8th spic

>all kikes have is re-creating what white people do
makes sense

I have never heard of anyone in real life call Bosnians non-white. This is an internet thing among white nationalists.

When the afromuslim hordes start hacking people with machetes on the streets and necklacing becomes the most popular sport, they will not distinguish between a Heimbach phenotype or the Golden One and his goldilocks, compared to the extreme of being black, everybody is white, you will do good to remember this.

the guy is wearing a fucking hezbollah shirt

According to studies the average Yemini is around 30% genetically negroid which means that on a genetic test Heimbach would score 15% subsaharan ancestry.

He's literally part black.

Daily reminder of have Brown eyes, your not huwhite and will be excluded from the ethnostate

I'm half Sicilian half Ashkenazi and even I'm paler than Heimbach.

If this guy's father is white, that's ok. Father figures are more important to racial identity construction than mother figures.

This.

"White" may have been, in some way, a constructed and flexible (later inclusion of Irish, Poles, etc) definition. But it's what we have in the US, being divorced (and internally comingled) from original European ethnicities.

And soon it will be a LIABILITY and a TARGET, so why not forge it into the true North American ethnicity, as has been the societal trajectory until the 70s...

Our enemies will use our whiteness against us, so we might as well use it for ourselves. And all ethnicities are nebulous and new at some point.

i always knew he was a non white, i mean just look at the guy

>tomorrow

Every time.

She has a beautiful, soft voice too.

>tfw the memes become reality

genetics are strange, if he's half arab and his wife is brown haired, how come his kid is aryan? maybe he just works outdoors a lot since his party is about trad working

most white people have light hair when they're young

his hair will be brown in a decade

These 2 genetic abominations are most likely infertile, they stole that kid from a white neighborhood to condemn him to trailer park life.

hilarious if true, also "reverse dolezal" already has a name, it's what black people call "passing" as in passing as white.

>parents Karl and Margret Heimbach
>Margret
>Yemeni American

Fuck off shill.

What about arabs with blue or green eyes?

>No source. Trying to boost traffic. Read Breitbart tomorrow

Obvious shill is obvious. Stay mad shill.

That's a man.

>Yes, his "parents" are white. But is his mother his biological mother? Has he ever claimed that?

Bumping so people can see the ridiculous extent of this smearing campaign. Certainly you Kikes dislike Heimbach, because he's the exact opposite of a boogeyman-Nazi and you can't demonize him that easily.

stay mad Kikes and niggers

(pic related)

wew thats some esoteric shilling right there.

nice effort

This. On top of that he's also extremely sharp and articulate with solid rhetoric. Richard often comes across as strained and pretentious. Heimbach could use a little /fit/ certainly, maybe drop some of the LARP and off-putting neofascist imagery.

>maybe drop some of the LARP and off-putting neofascist imagery.

This. Nobody wants a nazi larper outside of fringe-politics.

>because he's the exact opposite of a boogeyman-Nazi and you can't demonize him that easily.
Holy fuck you white trash niggers are so fucking retarded. You idiots discredit the entire movement and you're too dense to realize it. Stay the fuck away from the cameras and let men like Jared Taylor and Charles Murray do the fucking talking.

Nigger

You think?