Why are muslims singled out by white people?

Why are muslims singled out by white people?

Sand nigger go home

but i am home!

In Saudi Arabia you're not even allowed citizenship unless you're a Muslim.
This is a blatant example of asymmetric demands for rigour. Muslims demand that Western states have to be perfectly egalitarian to all colours and creeds, but Muslim nations... no they don't need to institute equality for Christians, respect muh homeland's culture you bigot.

Get fucked Rami.

Because they are niggers...that are also religiouly motivated to kill us, instead of smoke pot and kill each other?

>anarchist
>defending islam

you are the problem

Equality? What century does this dunecoon think he's living in?

Go the fuck home, camelnigger.

Because they start blowing up when left alone.

Islam isn't the only religion that has clothing requirements for men and women. In addition, gender oppression ranks higher on the oppression scale than religious oppression, and therefore gender equality is prioritized over religious equality

This maybe

Why is every person singled out by Muslims?

I don't think muslims are subhuman. I think they're infected with a dangerous mind virus.

No you're not and you better go home before you end up in a hole in the ground

I don't think about mudslimes ever actually.

>Only white people hate Muslims
Tell that to the Buddhists and Hindus

Why are white countries singled out for mass immigration

>wtf why wont they let us treat women like shit!

>t. mudslime neckbeards

Maybe it's all the muslim terrorist attacks?

He was a christcuck you infowhore

they don't want to live with muslims, but they can't state it directly and must settle for bants

Because islam is an evil death cult and muslims are followers of an evil death cult.

>muh mythology

Why do we have to play pretend with these retarded cultists all day every day. Its maddening.

They shit up every white country and act like barbarians

liberals fucking infuriate me

>WTF treat us equally!

>WTF let the islamic people treat us like subhumans!

MAKE UP YOUR MIND FFS

>Saudi Arabia
>One muslim country out of 46

Nice job stereotyping, jerk.

Yes, cause the invasion and bombings started by the west and america have nothing to do with that.

>Why are muslims singled out by white people?
I didn't know the Chinese and Rohinga Buddhists and Filipinos were white...?

Started by the West? History didn't start in 1953.

Muslims attempt to conquer, convert, or kill by attempting to expand into other non-muslim countries. All non-muslims have the right to kill all muslim invaders.

proofs

Mate, I'm white and I can't practice my religion, this is nothing to be bitching about.

they single themselves out, bitch. And they do it intentionally. The moment any of these sand niggers are in a group, they chimp out and act like complete savages. Dont be so silly

Because Muslims have brought us nothing positive in 1400 years except Vlad the Impaler/Dracula.

Faggot cock sucker stop posting now and forever until you draft every god forsaken Muslim country that doesn't allow non-Muslims to live there.

I'm waiting you leftist cunt, don't you EVER post again.

>Saudi Arabia
You are literally using the worst example to make your point. Saudi Arabia is the most extremist Muslim country of them all which most Muslims actually hate.

>In Saudi Arabia you're not even allowed citizenship unless you're a Muslim.
China is even worse, you can only obtain Chinese citizenship if you're ethnically Chinese.

see

>Obvious Soros shill
Get the fuck out.

t. mentally ill retard

>projecting aspie who can't quantify his position with evidence
If you're going to just shitpost then I recommend you fuck off back to plebbit where you came from. Where you don't need evidence or substance for people to pat you on the back.

Here we require a higher standard of discussion. I have a list of Muslim countries which discriminate based on religious values but you're the one asserting it's only Saudi Arabia so I expect you'll prove it or fuck off or kill yourself or whatever, nobody cares as long as you leave.

>No you're not and you better go home before you end up in a hole in the ground

Says the immigrant

>Muslims attempt to conquer, convert, or kill by attempting to expand into other non-muslim countries
>conquer, convert, or kill by attempting to expand
Literally the last 500 years of Christian European history but 100x worse

European immigrants to America built a leading world nation from dirt, stone, and wood.

Turks invaded the beacon of civilization and turned it into an Africa tier third world shithole.

Does he not understand equality pertains to individuals and that a religion does not overrule the law and the rights of the individual?

Neither of these claims are true John. What's the matter? College too expensive for you?

Some of us do not like their behaviour like how they treat women and want to kill us all because their Devil God says to. Not a racial thing. Their actions and attitudes are uncivilized. Oh, and some of them even poison people's dogs because THEY don't like them. Anti social. Nobody likes that, Do you?

You just keep posting shit that's wrong and retarded. Why don't you fuck off back to plebbit?

1. Muslims enslaved far more than Europeans did.
2. Muslims slaughtered entire populations leaving only women who weren't pregnant so they could be raped
3. Countless historical sites were destroyed in the expansion of Islam in the way that Muslim invaders did to Malta
4. Nobody conquered with the brutality with which Muslims did, inspiring some of the most brutal characters/periods of European history such as the Spanish Reconquista and Vlad III of Wallachia. What they did was a mirror to Muslim aggression.

Both are true.
Nobody gives a fuck about Istanbul today, it was once the city of the worlds desire, before shitskin turk savages moved in.

You retarded subhumans wouldn't even have electricity if we weren't propping you up through our charity. Turks are fucking garbage and the whole of earth knows it.

>how subhuman must you think muslims are...
very, but that's besides the point. I generally don't want people who are statistically more likely to commit terrorist acts completely cloaking themselves.
also, these people don't realize that "muh hijab" and "muh burkha" are actually forms of oppression do they?

because it benefits the jews

Jesus told us to give the other cheek.
But also shoved us we should unleash plague, blood and fire on those that are a little bit too... persistent.
I wonder where the people who claim to want to parade our heads on a pole fit in.

>Nobody gives a fuck about Istanbul today
O B S E S S E D

first and last time i would agree with a communist fag

i can shit on arabs with my family, but not jews

that's by design

You`re new to Sup Forums no doubt.

>Rami Ismail

Christian Europeans have nearly genocide entire RACES
>American Indians
>Aboriginal Australians
>Jews

You are on land that was conquered by Christian Europeans who slaughtered over 100 million of its inhabitants

>You are on land that was conquered by Christian Europeans who slaughtered over 100 million of its inhabitants
This is even better than the "muh 6 gorillion" comment!

You are so fucking dumb it hurts.
Arabs have run genocidal coalition wars against Jews and smaller ethnic groups that were not Arab since time immemorial. Why do you think there are no niggers in the middle east you plebbitor fucktard? Stop posting and go back to the sanddunes you crawled out of.

t. Holocaust denier

Seek sunlight

That's what you did. You infected an entire continent with your pus and smallpox because your forefathers couldn't be bothered to shower.

Also DEUS VULT

>Muslim
>people
Wew

>"how subhuman must you think Muslims are"
I feel unsatisfied by the meager artistic means I command, because they severely curb my ability to express how subhuman you all are.

Real white people don't single them out, it's mainly descendants of puritans who got kicked out of decent white parts of the world for too much witch hunting.

>One muslim country out of 46
THE muslim country.

We took land that was undeveloped and backward and turned it into a paradise that Muslims persistently beg to live in.

Muslims genocided the people who built a leading world civilization and turned it into a backwards hell filled with savages.

Really convincing me that we are equal here, Mehmet, you subhuman degenerate.

>Arabs have run genocidal coalition wars against Jews
>Why do you think there are no niggers in the middle east
Confirmed flyover white nigger retard. Its amazing how you fuckers either exaggerate or completely make shit up to fit the little narrative in your head.

they're garbage

>Saudi Arabia is the most extremist Muslim country of them all which most Muslims actually hate.
so if some alliance of wipipo bombed SA flat, most Muslims would not chimp out on the streets as if they had anything to do with Muslims in other countries? when they chimped out unison when the previous pope quoted some rather well-informed medieval authority about them?

Pick up a book some time instead of getting all your world history from Plebbit you downs syndrome homosexual. Arabs castrated their slaves from Africa.

Why are you still posting when you are getting BTFO with every post you make? You still can't name any countries outside Saudi Arabia that ban based on religion when there are more than 10.

We are not equal you. You never bothered to learn. Your crusader heroes beg to learn arts of military by those despicable muslims you know nothing about.

reminder OP is talking about a ruling in Quebec.

Dont fuck with Quebec. Soon the leafs will purge the kebab.

I don't get it, nobody likes Islam aside Muslims and some really weird white people

You backwater savages are so mentally defunct that by the time WW1 came you were dying en masse due to inability to industrialize. You legitimately took the Eastern Roman Empire and held it locked in the 1300s forever, MEANWHILE we run the world. How does that feel?

>Muslims genocided the people who built a leading world civilization and turned it into a backwards hell filled with savages

Which civilisation was that?

I'm still mad about this.
I have no shame in admitting a lot of the social reforms in our countries are in some way or form a heredity from the golden age of the middle east.
Then Islam destroyed everything, we'd still be shitting in pots and firing arrows at each other if Europe and Christianity didn't carry on their flame.
Just remember all the burned libraries and destroyed temples and palaces, all that cultural glory down the fucking drain, even during the inquisition we weren't this stupid and still kept copies of heretical texts.

>christcuck

Is that why you still can't take my land and give it to your pet Kurds? That we are in 1300s and you rule the world?

GTFO MUSLIM SCUM

Because they can never be trusted.

Read a book, nigger.
There's a reason why Mesopotamia went from the cradle of civilization that transferred possession between varying grand empires of Greeks, Persians, Romans and is now nothing but camel fucking retards.

I wouldn't call it land so much as a festering dog turd. The whole world knows US could reduce Turkey into a fine sheet of glass within a matter of seconds and you backwards idiots could do nothing to stop us.

>There's a reason why Mesopotamia went from the cradle of civilization that transferred possession between varying grand empires of Greeks, Persians, Romans and is now nothing but camel fucking retards.
in before muh Hulegu ilkhan, very 1256 etc. The Levant and Egypt are a much better example for the same dynamics.

Turning a country to glass requires hundreds of miles. The resulting background radiation would sterilize the earth as a result. You need to learn more things Jon

When all your jets fall from the sky because of AA defense systems, I wish you serious luck launching and sustaining a ground invasion from half-way across the world.

I'm being hyperbolic but at least you acknowledge and admit that US could wipe your shitty civilization off the face of the earth relatively easily. Like, you've held Anatolia back intellectually so hard that we have a good 500 years on you in terms of military power.
Look at a map some time faggot about US military bases.

Muslim apologists are fucking dumb just for what they defend but you just prove it through all the other things you're ignorant about. Jesus christ. Pathetic.

True. People talk about arabic numbers and algebra but muslims burned down anything scientific and only the west developed these ideas.

What else do you got? Maybe try smallpox blankets?

lmao if you seriously think military bases are enough to sustain a war of that scale than you're even dumber than I thought. Also
>america in the year of our lord 2017
>risk losing Incirlik
You're 100% our bitch. You'd know this already if you kept abreast of current affairs.

>than you're even dumber than I thought
Go back to Somalia. Your English is terrible.
>You're 100% our bitch.
Yeah I'm sure Western Civilization is really shaking afraid of a bunch of backwards towelheads who wouldn't even have firearms if they weren't produced by us.

Backwards ragheads can't even develop their own guns in 2017, THINK THEY CAN TAKE US ON IN MILITARY CONFLICT.
LOL

You dipshits are so mentally defunct and retarded that middle age diseases would still work on you. If they don't vaccinate a turd in a stream I doubt they vaccinate Turkroaches.

>Backwards ragheads can't even develop their own guns in 2017, THINK THEY CAN TAKE US ON IN MILITARY CONFLICT. LOL
Yea because Iraq and Afghanistan went over sooo smoothly

Kek it's you who are spreading anti-vaccine movement.

They accomplished what they set out for, complete chaos and the loss of a lot of Muslim life. There is doubtfully any war that was fought before in history with a better K/D.

Turkroaches can't have an anti-vaccine movement because they never developed any vaccines. They are, themselves, the virus.

Neither of these conditions is unreasonable for citizenship. They're literally the purpose of the nation-state.

It's not me who infected a continent Mr.Pestilence. Hygiene is key.

Um, nice try roachboy. We set up toilets and showers across an entire continent. You took a late middle ages civilization and moved it backwards about 1000 years.

No one cares about kurds desu. All white countries have America’s hand up their collective hole foreign-policy wise, so if America decides there’s no profit to be had in the area, the rest of them fall in lockstep and carry on not giving a shit.

FUCKING SAGE YOU GOD DAMN NEWFAGS