youtu.be/1oFGagjD18o
poal.me/lm4nkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Momo being a cool beauty!

fuck off circlejerks

Duce is the answer to all our problems.

Oh shit here we go.

Out of interest what's that filename?

She is, but you should stop posting this in every thread. You're annoying, and Momo wouldn't it, or you.

I agree.

Post what you're listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=4gHXnnZR8tA

youtube.com/watch?v=Rgmos0Q6xK0
Very ambient.

>She is

Now I can stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=x_artPecEaM

youtube.com/watch?v=t8bEZcw3-wM

youtu.be/FFtoXepOquI

The cheekiest.

The Falklands will always belong to the British

youtube.com/watch?v=pBBrk3UwJdw

youtube.com/watch?v=QIw-_JM90EY

Good lad, what county are you from? Cornish, myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qhn0dID2ks

Gloucestershire, what's looking at nothing like?

I just want to be friend with the british again

can't we be friends again?

youtube.com/watch?v=h4T90HO0kFg

youtu.be/sAo9miSYZnA
Best Duck would approve I think.

No, you fucking Argie piss off

Tanks.

>tfw you live in a free society where you can create your own game about raping your favorite anime character

I live in a town, so I wouldn't know. However there are some very nice Centurion tanks and Scorpion light tanks at the local gunsmith's. Leaving this place for Bovington, eventually.

We can be friends, personally. Other argies need to swallow their pride first.

Chanks

But that Duck is a ballerina. Surely she wouldn't listen to such things.

Cenk Uygur

>offer peace
>get aggressive response
now I know how Hitler felt

youtube.com/watch?v=ARO7ZjsXSkE

I don't know what got me today to start listening this kind of music

Don't ignore me.

Hidden depths my friend.

She's a ballerina who also does volleyball and guns in The Shittiest Tank. Who's to say she's not a bit of a rebel?

Pic related is actual best duck

>This video is not available.

You stand there and nod in thanks to the Duce's kindness, you can't think of any words to say at the moment until the Duce finally breaks the silence again, “Anyway kid, you should get some sleep, it's late.” she says to you, slinging an arm around your shoulder and walking you both out the door, the two guards and Nina trail behind you as you walk down the hallway, the guards however, eventually turning off to go somewhere else. Both you and Duce take step into the cold early morning air. 'How long has it actually been since 'today' started?' you think to yourself. 'Has this really been one day?' you start thinking more and more about exactly what's happened up until now when you're interrupted by the Duce speaking to you once again, “So, do you two have anywhere to stay? You didn't look like you were from around here when you'd shown up in my office today.' she asks you with a concerned expression, look like the Duce has taken a shine to you, Carpaccio must've been right when she said things has been boring around here lately.

>Let's just take this island, the Brits wont travel half way across the world for some shithole with more sheep than people
>Suprised when they're wrong

“...We could just sleep in that Truck Carpaccio lent me, it's no big deal, Duce.” you say, trying not to ask for anything. “Don't be dumb kid, sleeping in a truck won't be good for your health, your little girl's health, or our image.” the Duce says chuckling, “I do admire your low-upkeep though, I don't think I couldn't even think about sleepin' in a truck.”. You nervously laugh along with the Duce, pushing your hair back to try and regain some composure. “Here's some cash, consider it advance payment, Go find yourself a motel or something, they're all well protected on the Ship, so don't worry.” she places a small wad of notes in your hand leaving her hand atop yours for a few seconds, “Thank you again, Duce.” you say, kissing her hand once again. “It's no worries kid, now go get some sleep.” she says waving behind her as she walks off somewhere within the School. Nina quickly takes the opportunity to latch back onto your hand, beaming you a smile, you smile back at Nina as you squeeze her hand a little tighter. You decide to find a local motel to stay for the night, you decided to keep it affordable, as you don't know how far you'll have to make this money stretch in the future, one bed, a couch, television, all the basics… But damn you're tired. You let Nina have the bed and doze off on the couch watching television…

Cont-

>'How long has it actually been since 'today' started?'
About three days.

>Cornwall
>Having anything interesting
Good joke

I'm still surprised they were wrong.

You wake up due to sunlight hitting your face through the Motel room's windows and check the time on your phone, 1:29pm. 'That was one hell of a sleep, I hope Duce wasn't expecting to see me today.', you try to sit up, but Nina's laying on your chest, you figured she'd be there. “Why didn't I just take the bed?” you say to the asleep Nina, laughing to yourself…

poal.me/kp0via

>poal.me/kp0via
HEADPAT THE LOLI.

Lad please don't be so mean.

Let's play the carefree today, we still own money to Kay but that still it's not a problem

You're gay if you don't go yellow

It won't even be molestation, she'll wake up and get straight into it

What the hell lads, we cannot build a relationship on molestation!
Remember Alisa?

While you have a point... we already molested her.

>tfw after that dumb bullshit GB won't sell us qt tonks and planes again
feels bad

Scans when?

It's just banter mate

Why don't you work with Brazil to make your own tanks? they seemed to have some pretty good ideas

How rebellious!

>Brazil
>Fucking X1A2

I still can't believe that's a M3A3.

Yeah, it's alright.

Relinquish your claims.

C'mon anons, we got an easy piece of ass lying on our lap

What a cunt Momo is

We couldn't get it in last time, what would make this time any different?

Nina is not for sexual.

Lube.

Loli ass as well

Embraer can't make planes that matches the Russians or Europeans ones, not yet at least

They were talks for a plane

And for tonks, we tend to get shit build in Germany, we felt for the German engineering meme.

Yes she is, hell she wants it.

If anything, cuddle, let her initiate the sex.

>7 votes for Molest Nina
It's time.

Someone has to be Oorai's villian.

god dammit

I didn't need to see that

Don't sex her just now, we gonna wait with this till the evening and make her sleep healthy.

I nearly choked on my drink seeing that

lewd

Brazil now uses Leopards.

You've won that one art guy.

I'm sure CYOA guy is writing something very lewd

youtu.be/1oFGagjD18o

Never stops hurting lads.

Guys we need to molest Nina or she will be upset! We can't go around groping everyone's asses while ignoring her.

>implying she is not pretending to be sleeping

You decide that whilst you have the opportunity you should spend some 'intimate' time with Nina, you grab her from underneath her arms and slide her up your body so that her head is resting over your shoulder, taking care not to wake her up just yet. You gently lift her dress up and roll down her tights and pantsu, so you're able to get a nice grip on her cute butt. In her current position shes also rubbing against you, because you only slept in your boxers, you can feel her slightly spreading as she's pushed up aginst your shaft. You release a deep breath in pure bliss 'This is the life!' you think to yourself, as you grope and fondle Nina's bare butt and rub her against you some more...

poal.me/lm4nkc

Hopefully he writes a scene where we go into the bathroom to shave or something while Nina is using the toilet. Is love that.

Waking up is the best part of sleeping.

Hey now, gotta get her wet at least.

Do not stick it in her butt

>Let's wake up Nina with potentially intense pain

pls no

Someone give me a tl;dr of what happened since we first met Duce. Also are we Rance and Nina is our Sill?

>inb4 Nina ends up being kill by Duce because she intended to report you for abuse

>met Duce
>got a job to get money from Klara
>got money from Klara, gave her severe PTSD, lightly groped her ass and reminded her she still owes us more ass
>went back to Duce with more money than expected, she's impressed
>she asks why we're here
>sugarcoated sob-story about Arisa (not mentioning Arisa's name or that shes a girl)
>Duce gets a softspot for us
>Gives us cashmoney
>We're now at the motel with Nina

WE RAPISTS NOW

>Stick it up her butt

Do you user's really want to cause her serious pain?

>WE RAPISTS NOW
Weren't we already though?

Do you really want to be such a gayboy?

Not on this level though. Literal sodomizers.

No, I just don't want to see Nina in pain

not technically

What if our dick is a 3 inch one pencil?

That's what they all say.