Am I a bad person?

I ask this because I'm an 18 year old and I'm the only conservative in my high school. Like quite literally the only one and I'm sick and tired of being called a racist or sexist because of me being the way I am. There are days where I want to bash someone's teeth in and make them hurt. What pisses me off more is that they have nerve to call me a white privileged cis scum yet I'm a Hispanic and bisexual. What I find absolutely asinine is that whenever they call me racist, hey casually say nigger and beaner to eachother. Thus with all this, I as a Hispanic person am regretfully saying but I hate other Hispanics and I think that other races superior to others.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o
youtube.com/watch?v=bx0xRx_P-nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I live in Idaho
I've never had this problem, top kek.

Also, you're clearly under 18 because you felt the need to say "I'm 18" right off the bat.

Yes because none of it made sense

You are welcome to stay once the liberals and other beaners are gone honorary whitey, Provided you help gas the kikes, and fight on the right side of the race war.

My apologies sir/ ma'am. I just feel incredibly frustrated with current state of affairs with these mongoloids. I just want to vent my frustrations in some shape or form. I'm honestly scared of me becoming someone or something different. I don't want to hurt people

And all satire aside, that's what I fear. There are days where I wish I could genetically modify myself and make myself white. That way I could distance myself from these savages

Why the fuck would you be conservative if you're not a cis het white male?

>What pisses me off more is that they have nerve to call me a white privileged cis scum yet I'm a Hispanic and bisexual
so you 're upset because their not identifying you how you like to be identified?

interesting.
you and the rest of them should fucking grow up.
adults don't care what others think of them.

Because I was raised in a military family

>Conservative
>Bisexual
Made me think

and yes, i recognize my grammar errors.
thanks for noticing.

Perhaps you are right. My apologies for my rudeness

theres a lot of gay right wingers why are you wondering

They call you white even though you're a beaner? How light is your skin?

Add a mandatory vasectomy (don't need any more spics) and I'm ok with this.
>t. Nat Soc

youtube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o

To them, I could pass for white. My mom is white skin and my dad is brown skin

>I'm hispanic

Hispanic's not a race fucktard

>My mom is white skin and my dad is brown skin
take family with you senpai.

>spic
>fag

You think your trips will save you? No. You shall be thrown into the gas chamber with the rest of them.

Idk if coming here will help you if you are looking for solid advice. However, I advise you to not instigate any physical violence against somebody. It proves their point and they will 'win' by default in the court of public opinion. Don't make us look bad by caving into your primal desires.

>bi-sexual hispanic

youtube.com/watch?v=bx0xRx_P-nw

You can be gay and conservative, I'm not sure why sucking dick precludes me from wanting secure borders, gun rights, and proper rule of law.

It's perfectly natural to get mad about repetitively disrespectful idiots.

Keep calm until you graduate and you'll never again have to be in such an uncomfortable environment day after day. You'll have choices.

You're just ahead of the curve. Most kids are libs because most kids have been living off someone else their entire life without having to hold down a serious job or pay taxes and have no idea how the world works. Once removed from their cacoons, people quickly become redpilled. Tough it out. You'll survive. We all did.

Kid, you've dun goffed.

Stop being racist it isn't even hard, fucking white people.

So they are brainwashed, are hypocritical, have cognitive disonence and spout buzz words in favour of actual arguments and you want to know if you are the bad person? No user, you're already a lot smarter than they are. Welcome to the frustration and loneliness of the red pill.

Dude when they call you racist, say you're half make sure to get a picture of old pics of old people and claim them as your grandparents.

works everytime, 32% of the time.

Digits say you should be martyr for all racist spic faggots.

>I'm sick and tired of being called a racist or sexist

I never understood how these "insults" could work with the progressive mindset, where you can become a woman or a different race just by proclaiming it

>gay spic
>conservative
>gets bullied for being "'"'conservative"""
The very state of the US.

Leave my white Christian board and either go back to m*xico or find yourself a faggot and never reproduce.

This sounds like an anger management problem; you need to get some counseling before your weird thoughts get you in trouble.