Is this ok?

Is this ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1G3LIXv_PoM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qXbtwH9rarc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was it consensual?

As long as she has a safe word.

It's consensual for as long as they don't say no.

The red hair has no face, spooky.

How would you describe the relationship between these two anyways?

Mami tries to do what is best and fails, Homura cares for Mami but is frustrated with her.

They have the best hate sex

mami is a bitch

Obviously not. Killing Kyouko is never ok.

Its pure

It's odd that we haven't been visited yet. Disappointing, even.

Someone light the ACKsignal.

I don't recall this scene.

It's from episode 10 when Mami flipped the fuck out and gunned down Kyouko isn't it.

Seems ok to me. Kyoko is an arrogant selfish child who deserves no love. Actually, a quick death is too good for her.

Shut up lawnchair.

Sometimes I forget that people didn't watch Madoka Magica.

Those glass chairs in the background have a center of mass that's way too off-balance. They wouldn't be able to support weight reliably.

>ywn rape Kyoko's dead body

why even live?

>raping a recently deceased corpse

Kyoukofags, everyone.

Better than raping a rotten one.

Liches are all rotten already.

>You will never rape Homura and correct her homo-lust for Madoka into the correct orientation

Just finish me off already

Can't let it go to waste, she would approve.

I wouldn't. Instead, i'll eat her.

what would she taste like?

Kyouko is already rotten.

Just not in the literal sense.

Sweat and garbage. Since she's homeless she probably sleeps in the dumps and never showers.

Good.

You never watched Madoka.

Yeah what's up with those chairs?

They're balanced against that subway map.

Or maybe it was just an advertisement.

This series has a thing for weird chairs.

Its always ok if its gay

Kept you waiting, huh?

Tun tun dururun tun tun dururun DU DU DUM!

You obviously missed how rude and selfish Kyoko was. Then she barely showed any remorse about the death of her family due to her own actions, only bragging that she 'only has this powers so she can use it for herself'.
She didn't even care about the horrible things she did to her father.

Why do you like this heartless beast? She deserves no love, only torment and despair.

Why don't people realize that Kyoko is the least lewd of the megucas? She doesn't even know the value of used panties.

None of the megucas are for lewd except Mami

Exactly, she doesn't understand what the sex scene is about so she isn't fazed by it.

Sayaka:
>borderline sexually harasses Kyoko (PSP game)
>VERY interested in Hitomi's panties (Drama CD 2)

Madoka:
>Dry humps Homura in an alley (Episode 10)
>Mounts Homura on a boat (Rebellion)

Of course she doesn't understand love. She only cares about herself and could never understand closeness with another person.
There is nothing good about this girl

So now we a Kyoukohater too?

Started a couple threads ago.

WHERE ARE HER PANTS?

Will there ever be an episode of an anime better than Madoka's 10th?

Not an episode but Rebellion actually beats Ep 10 in my opinion.

For someone who hates her so much you sure have a lot of art of her saved.
The beard episode of Dennou Coil.

On your head.

It all makes sense now

>You will never worship Mami's feet
Why even live?

I just want to make sure there is no confusion about who I'm talking about.

By the way, aside from being a heartless monster, she never showers so she smells bad too. She is just a bitter soul who runs around causing problems for people. I hope in the next movie she gets when she deserves and Sayaka retracts those nice things Homura forced her to say in rebellion, and finally she settles the score and puts Kyoko back in her place.

No

Unpopular opinion time, 8 was better.

I want to give Kyouko a home

Popular opinion type: Kill yourself.

Never happened.

Now this one is even canon.

Maybe you will never have a Mami to worship, but I'm sure there is some senpai out there who can step on you and degrade you. Just keep looking.

Rude.

It wouldn't be Sup Forums without contrarianism.

>Having a senpai that'll dress as Mami and degrade you

And where I'm going to find him? It doesn't exist.

Edgy, first day on Sup Forums?

Gotta admit that episode 8 was where it got very weird.
>Sayaka losing her shit
>Kyouko becoming friendly
>Madoka ready to face Kyubey to save Sayaka
>Homura's mask shattering for the first time
>The train scene
>the final scene
It's probably the most unsettling episode.

Him?

Uhg, how disgusting.

I want to feel Homura let out a wet fart on my face.

I imagine her coming home after a long day of fighting witches. Her feet warm, her sweat flowing through her legs and her pantyhose sticking to the skin. I want to see her remove it slowly and wave it, delicately, in front of me, as an small tease. The smell alone would be enough redirect my blood flow to where is more sensible, where I can feel her tender love. The sweet fragrance of her body would make my body stiff with pleasure, as a natural response to what would follow. Homura would then squat above my head and slowly spread her ass cheeks near my nose. Her little tummy would rumble like a fearsome lion. Then she would let out a wet, and loud fart. Enough to make our newlywed, porcelain, dining set vibrate as if it was part of an orchestra. A magical orchestra praising her beauty. Her magical odor would fly right into my nostrils and down into my lungs. I would hold my breath until I nearly passed out, just so I could feel her scent inside of me just for a little longer. After finishing it, she would look down upon me and give out a joyful laugh, and I would know what exactly what happened. That she stopped time while her scent was inside of me, so just that she could see me holding it deep inside of my body for more time than the universe is capable of give to us. And that's why I love her.

It's time to go to sleep

This site needs to be shut down and all its users rounded up and put into a psychiatric hospital. Yes, even I need to go to one. There is something seriously wrong with the people here.

If everyone here were sane, this is would look like facebook.

Re: Zero 15 came close

Some people believe Madoka became magica but I myself choose to believe to magic was always in Madoka

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1G3LIXv_PoM

Stay mad nerds.

I knew I recognized that pose

Will you be my friend?

We're were already friends from the start? You are a Madoka fan aren't you?

Will you be my lover?

Stop posting.... Madoka....

I like where this is going and I don't care who knows about it. Who is your favorite girl mystery-kun?

MAdoka shouldn't accept that candy. It's probably just a trick to gain her trust so Kyoko can bully her. Kyoko would never actually do something nice for someone so it must be a trick. Or maybe the candy is poison?
Kyoko is a heartless beast with no regard for other peoples feelings. She only cares about herself and likes to hurt other people for her own amusement. That's how horrible she is.

Kyoko.

What do you honk about her hair?

Good choice. I can remember the exact moment Kyoko became best girl in my opinion. It was when we seen her on the arcade machine eating candy.

Holy Madoka

I definitely meant "think" not honk.

It's nice hair, or I should say it could be but she never showers so it probably stinks.

Everything about Kyoko stinks, she is horrible and there is nothing to like about her. She doesn't deserve love, I hope she dies a miserable lonely death with chocolate and tears stained all over her face.

You don't believe that. Can you please stop lying now? You're emberrassing me.

You should be embarrassed for loving such a foul mouthed arrogant child.

I dont care if Kyouko is stinky! I would invite her to my house and buy her nice shampoo and soap and pajamas and let her sleep in my bed with me so she never feels all alone again!

I think KyokoHater actually loves Kyoko, but is just doing that weird 3rd grade hair pulling thing to show his/her affection.

I'm more embarrassed for you. You clearly envy her but aren't willing to admit it for some reason. Your devotion to her is very strong I can tell by the passion emitting from your text user. What's really going on here? I'll listen whenever you need me so when you're ready to open your heart up just let me know.

Madoka remix of the day.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qXbtwH9rarc

Because posting in silence is bad for the soul.

Why does such a good show have such a shit fanbase?

Because it's popular.

Probably because when a series is good it brings out our true nature.

Sometimes I feel bad when I realize Madoka is going to be the most important and remembered anime throughout the rest of the century. I wonder how other fanbases even handle it? They're probably all in their little threads right now talking about how jelous they are of this series as we speak this very moment. It's honestly quite sad.

meh, I guess she's not ALL bad.

Still can be pretty horrible though. She's mean and rude, and instead of helping fellow magical girls she would rather bully them.

these threads almost always have /jp/ development until the crack apears, then devoluted in shitpost

and the manga ones pass relatively under radar

HE LIKES IT!

Fucking Christ, your post embodies nearly everything wrong with this fanbase.

Well she will get better over time at helping. She did help Homura for a while remember? I don't really think she's into bullying as much as you think either. She's just being a tsun.

Thanks for your opinion.