Indian Traditions

Why do Indians rub cow feces on themselves? How did they conclude that cow shit gives good luck? It makes no sense. Please if there any Indian users explain this to me. I need to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCXrgASzf50
rightlog.in/2017/09/isis-kerala-love-jihad-pfi-01/
newsable.asianetnews.tv/kerala/female-genital-mutilation-sunnath-practiced-kerala
hindustantimes.com/india-news/kerala-vicar-arrested-for-raping-minor-who-attended-church-run-computer-classes/story-R6BA4dXZP5UAvZdJw4BWXL.html
m.timesofindia.com/city/kochi/increase-of-muslim-population-will-make-kerala-better-place-to-live-in-former-police-chief-of-malappuram/articleshow/59530201.cms
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/kozhikode/5-from-kerala-fighting-for-is-killed-in-syria/articleshow/59406057.cms
outlookindia.com/website/story/in-nirbhaya-like-case-iron-rod-inserted-in-bihar-womans-private-parts-dies/302984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

India is a country of more than a billion people so there are going to be a few million autists.

These guys are just southie niggers anyways

>southie niggers
Implying you are lighter in skin appearance?

bullshit more like 700-800k

Lmao, lighter skin does not mean intelligence you fucking assmongol. Northies can be dark but they are of a completely different race

Because God "can't" incarnate so everybody does and poo brings you closer to your ancestors

Careful with that edge pajeet. You don't want gangrene what with all of the poo you rub on yourself.

Poo allows them to connect with ancestors. Interesting.

monkey see monkey do

how does one become a billionaire in india?

You fucking faggot, the sign says "pharsh par khana mana hai" which means don't drop food on the floor you snownigger

Thanks for letting us know more about the things that we could not have imagined a people could do/

Now they really ARE stinky pajeets I would never call someone stinky because of food, but this? For this I would definately call them stinky pajeets

Food, Poo, you probably don't know the difference. Your food is literally poo.

FOOD IN LOO

>cows eat grass
>shit on the earth
>shit fertilizes ground for more grass
>a holy, natural cycle

>pajeets rub this holy feces on their faces in respect for their cow gods

>in turn, pajeets shit on the ground too, imitating their cow gods

makes sense desu.

FUCKING CUMSKINS GET OUT

But it says to not shit on the carpet though. We all know about Engrish. I'll call thing Indgrish I guess

lmfao poos are genuinely hilarious, even when unintentionally so

Pretty that's China or Japan. Eating out of these mini toilets is a huge deal or was when I was there. Big fad, saw them all over the places restaurants just started serving their food in them. Really weird

POO IN LOO PAJEET

FUCK YOU LITTLE SNOWNIGGERS , WE WILL FIND EVERY SINGLE CLEAN STREET AND POO IN IT BY 2020.

BY 2020 WE WILL TRULY BE THE GREATEST POWER

no one else on the planet does this you nigger

Isn't it good luck in the west if a bird shits on you?

>Why do Indians rub cow feces on themselves?

It improves their natural scent.

What? No, that's retarded.

wew lad

I think you nail it user. Now can you explain the fine state of the Ganges in a mystic of the orient fashion as well?

>how does one become a billionaire in india?
show vagin and bob
Collect wealth

Their religion is poo

Says the FUCKING NIGNOG LEAF, isn't canada basically a Chinese colony at this point

>needing a sign for either of those
oh right, Indians

Better than a poo colony.

They are training their immune systems like a boxer trains his fists

True story !

is this a holy ritual and people smear it on themselves?

suck my brown dick you juicy nigger

Isn't the whole of India basically a designated shitting area?

>FUCKING NIGNOG LEAF, isn't canada basically a Chinese colony at this point
Yeah nice one Sanjeep, we actually have more of you accented darkies over here, and guess what? They are generally clean, like our fucking lakes and rivers.
>india: superpower 2030 but they all want to be in Canada by then

Pajeet, communists aren't humans.
Are you comparing yourself to a communist?

Frist of all there ARE DESIGNATED STREETS NOT THE WHOLE AREA , gas yourself red nigger

what makes niggers juicy

Let me grab my magnifying glass.

It's an old Aryan tradition, smearing yourself in feces makes you invisible to the mythical "Dodraug"'s senses, could save your life one day when the poo stench messes with it's sensory abilities

>he dares not attack the superior asian race

>holy River Ganges
>lifeblood of the Indian people
>been full of trash for over a decade
>still bathe and wash clothes in it cuz muh traditions
>humans have despoiled nature
>based hindu monks seek to appease nature gods to keep india from being smote
>invent cowshit facial ceremony

~fin

TIL streetshitters are really just trying to protect their entire country from Dodraug

>Superior asian race

KEK

I've never seen anyone do that.

There are a lot of weird traditions in rural parts of India. A massive proportion of states like Bihar and Uttar Pradesh are uneducated, so I wouldn't be surprised by much.

Isn't it good luck in Australia if an entire species of bird collectively shits on your entire civilization?

yet every single one of you smells of shit and curry, how comes?

dude
fuckin
i love jesus n shit
but fuke4n
listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=yCXrgASzf50

>cumskin'd™ snow niggers who in order to escape their cultural void have resorted to larping as (((Aryans)))™ ,are doing so by taking pot shots at (soon to be suparpawar and) the sole bearer of the indo-european Aryan civilization . All the while being ethnically replaced by Miguel,Tyrone and Mehmet .

Filthy northies (pic is a river in south India)

KILL ALL CUMSKINS

More like north niggers

>Poo is part of mystical circle of life
>River is essential to life
>Therefore, poo in it
>British complain that burning widows alive is murder, Pajeet is too poor to afford wood for funeral pyres anyway
>River is sacred
>Therefore, throw grandma's rotting corpse into the river to continue its journey
>Trash is like poo, right?
>Therefore, throw trash in sacred river, to be recycle into nature just like poo and corpses
>Bathe in river, using passing six-pack rings as a loofa to scrub with
>Brush teeth in river; the back of this rotting corpse makes a handy toothbrush holder
>Fill pot with river water to cook dinner; the poo adds flavor and nutrition

And thus, the circle of life continues to turn, Sahib.

Nearly 60% of your people still shit in pubic streets, it's not just "some".

Why kill when you can sit back and relax while they whither away like their ancestors did at the Advent of Christianity.

Careful, you might anger the mighty Indian army!

That... hasn't won a war in centuries and has a tendency to be hilariously slaughtered in bulk quantities even by other armies generally considered inept and incompetent, but hey. You might slip in poo and hurt yourself while walking through the battlefield afterward.

>Super Power by 2030
>Voted the most attractive country

You poos have a huge Inferiority complex and know deep down that white people are cleaner.

India will be btfo by china soon pajeet

>Brush teeth in river; the back of this rotting corpse makes a handy toothbrush holder
Nice imagery. The other day I was walking my dogs along a road next a swamp, there was a huge roadkill raccoon with (among other things) a toothbrush near by. The poos are coming

Makes sense.
>Saw poo larper bragging about how they're making bioweapons.
I thought they meant like in a lab. Nope they're going the au natural plague finding method.

Your states are floating in shit you fucking northie inbred retard

>Excuse me Sahib
*smears cow shit on himself*
>I'll have you know
*throws a baby off a roof*
>Sahib
*bottles cow piss and sells it as a soft drink*
>I'll have you know
*shits in the street and wipes ass with bare hand*
>That India will be
*transports space rocket components via donkey cart*
>India will be
*rapes woman as she squats to shit in field*
>A SUPERPOWER BY 2020!
*bathes in river full of trash and corpses*
>So be shutting the fuck up!
*thanks you for calling tech support*
>Superpower by 2020!
*waits for China and Pakistan to decide whose turn it is to kick his ass this week*

Well there haven't been any Dodraug attacks so it must be working.

THIS fuck POO IN LOO parambothori north Indians, i might have to teach theses arrogant niggers a lesson when they come begging for work in Kerala

It kind of does, as evolutionary pressures in winter environments lead to high intelligence.

Assmongol. Funny cuz northie ass the mongols did rape. Guatantee a mongol penis went in the wrong hole in some north indian village.

>Gaslighting

>(((White))) people are cleaner

>Implying cleaning Tyrone's cum off your roastie wife's vaghole counts.

A burger can dream .

>All this is being said by a Confederate flag

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY A NORTH INDIAN STREET SHITTER HATE THREAD. leave us decent Indians like keralites out of this

So none of you have developed into a full human?

P O O
O
O

>fills pot with rotting corpse water to add nutrition and flavor
best rhetoric is best; i don't "know" if it's far off

i dont believe that it's only been dirty for ten years

So how come advanced civilizations like Egypt or Sumeria existed?

>based kerala
If this Islamic Fundamentalist Organization is not banned immediately, Kerala will become Devil’s Own Backyard - rightlog.in
rightlog.in/2017/09/isis-kerala-love-jihad-pfi-01/

Sicc bantz xD

Female Genital mutilation raises its ugly head in Kerala
newsable.asianetnews.tv/kerala/female-genital-mutilation-sunnath-practiced-kerala

Fuck of northie poo, you faggots got raped by Muslims for hundreds of years and even they couldn't teach u how to use a toilet

Ancient Egyptians were white and Sumeria being advanced is laughable.

hindustantimes.com/india-news/kerala-vicar-arrested-for-raping-minor-who-attended-church-run-computer-classes/story-R6BA4dXZP5UAvZdJw4BWXL.html

Still kerala has one of the highest population percentage of Muslims in the country

Arre laure apno par kyu kichad uchal raha hai tu ??

Implying rape doesnt happen every second in POOistan north india

I understand your rage

>Australian
>apne

Yea and they have middle eastern ancestry unlike your Muslims who are literal Mughal rape babies

Increase of Muslim population will make Kerala better place to live in, former police chief of Malappuram - The Times of India on Mobile
m.timesofindia.com/city/kochi/increase-of-muslim-population-will-make-kerala-better-place-to-live-in-former-police-chief-of-malappuram/articleshow/59530201.cms

A Dalit is a Dalit and middle easter ancestry isn't something to be proud of

Its a religious Hindu practice. BAKA OP, you should really be more sensitive to other peoples cultures.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/kozhikode/5-from-kerala-fighting-for-is-killed-in-syria/articleshow/59406057.cms

outlookindia.com/website/story/in-nirbhaya-like-case-iron-rod-inserted-in-bihar-womans-private-parts-dies/302984

Same people genetically pahjeet. Don't lie to us. We know.

why is kerala so much better off than anyone else?

They aren't it's a commie state they just lie, look what industries kerala has

Nice try pajeet but im not a dalti and i would much rather be one than a scum of the earth street shitting poo