Does anyone here actually support trump ?

I like to larp in the ptg and post awoooo pics. but it seems many here actually do support him wtf ?

no it's all an act

i also am liking to larp and srsly hate drumpflstiltzskin, sweetie

doubt

are americans really so delusional they can't see they were played by a narcissist ny billionaire ?

Don't regret my vote for trump at all

I support him, but I avoid /ptg/ like the plague because it's filled with cringy reddit autism. It used to be okay though.

Um, sweetie... this is hilldawg country.

Awooooo~

No. It was fun at first, but after the Russia probe and the comments he made about women and minorities I can no longer support Ronald Slaampf.

But women shouldn't vote and there are good people on both sides, so long as they are law abiding.

no we all hate trump actually. 4d chess goy

All generals get bad after awhile. The awoo faggotry is annoying but ignorable. It is a decent general other than that.

This is a shill thread though, sage

I like Hillary about as much as one of her wet farts. Trump saved America from taking in who knows how many uneducated, disease-riddled immigrants come to suck the teat of hard working Americans.

I thought everyone here was AnCap?o?

>It is a decent general other than that.
/ptg/ basically has an open border with The_Donald

>does anyone here actually support trump ?
Yup.

Pic related

(((Trump)))

I support him when he does good things

I know, it's almost as if he had hundreds of millions of followers. Come day of the rake, you too may be so inclined.

Jew are being very bad, no shekels for you.

>post awoooo pics.

U R A FAG.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I support him because he's our president.
I don't agree with his stance on Israel. I don't agree with crony capitalism. I don't agree with not including the Saudis on the travel ban.

But that doesn't mean I don't support him.

I don't go to reddit but I hear there is a lot of crossover all over pol. Still, I never see anything at this level of shit at least

What do you know that we don’t almighty leaf? You really think everyone is that damn stupid here?

In the campaign yeah, but mainly for the memes.

I'm a closet liberal; I share some nationalist views with Sup Forums and hate leftist antics, but I agree with almost none of Trump's absolutely fucking terrible economic policies - universal healthcare is good, tax cuts are fucking retarded, cutting regulations in the financial sector is stupid, rolling back environmental policies is insane, etc. No refugees, wall, and nationalism is good.

Only supported Trump because he is a meme, and because I believe in the conspiracy shit surrounding Hillary. She probably would have been okay as President. I just fucking hated her and I just loved the idea of Trump as POTUS.

I also don't support him as much as I used to because he has actually said and done stupid shit every day since taking office. His presidency has been a train wreck so far. It also sucks because the boomers, alt lite and 'real conservatives' have coopted the Trump supporter base and turned it into another cringey anti-intellectual boomer conservatism, and I don't want to associate with them and their retarded beliefs. Its not as edgy to support Trump now either.

>I support him because he's our president.

Strumpf is the best thing to happen to America since I have been alive. I completely and unironically support him. I also wish harm and bad fortune on his enemies.

>You really think everyone is that damn stupid here?
considering half of pol is underage

>What do you know that we don’t almighty leaf
you don't even want to know who I am or what I have seen trust me on that

There was so much BS supporting Trump, even after the election, I doubt if I could trust a Trump supporter about anything.

I wasted literally hundreds of hours looking into stuff that always turned out to be crap.

All that emerged was he could be in on the 'false flags' like the truck of peace in Sweden which he talked about before it happened.

I support Trump. Still loving all the salt.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but who the FUCK is making multiple president trump general threads a day with the exact same formatting?

He got enough votes to win. There must be quite a few people who unironically support him. I'm not one of them though.

here have a awoo

Huh?

weebs and autists

that is the question is it not

Trump is saving America you fucking retard.

>I support Trump. Still loving all the salt.

They're upset because they supported Bernie first, Trump and fake news just made it more traumatic.

Yes. He is not without his flaws, and he hasn't delivered on his main selling point yet.
>WALL
But I'm not disappointed. After all, I knew what I was voting for, he was the chaos candidate.

That's the greatest thing I've seen all day, user.

I obviously support trump
a little wary of him after he claimed holocaust deniers were evil
how am I supposed to feel. betrayed.