Yes.

No.

Maybe.

I don't know

can you repeat the question?

How big is your dick?

You're not the boss of me now

Both.

Now that this idiot broke the combo, when can get serious. I think her development was great until she got stuck in her crush for the Gattsu. Hopefully she will overcome this. I don't have much hope for Isidoro.

I WANT TO KISS SCHIERKE ON THE LIPS

Lolis make every series better

While I am indifferent about Schierke, the series did start declining since her introduction

and you're not so big

they will be all sacrifices

I strongly suspect Kentaro Miura is a pedophile.

Proofs:

She didn't do anything. The transistion in tone in berserk is a welcome one for those who didn't only read it for fight scenes.

>She didn't do anything.

Wrong, just wrong.

I don't think she had a change on the actual manga. Rather, her role doesn't do much to change the content or the tone, those things are a culmination of other little things.
However, I think she is a positive change for Guts' character. It likely would have taken him much longer to get where he is now without her being there. His protective instincts around her are also a nice change and likely one of the biggest factors in helping him get over his past.

ESL puriizu

She was introduced because of the change in tone of the story, not the other way around. Unless you're talking about her literal actions in the manga, she hasn't done anything.

Slightly!

I don't know about the character itself but the troll arc completely ruined the series.

Wouldn't it be the opposite? Now it has magic and shit with the crawling in my skin armor, it feels like it's more geared towards fighting enthusiasts.

The consensus among just about everyone seems to be that the fights peaked either during lost children or tower of conviction arks. In either case prior to Schierke.

I like her as a character and her dichotomy with Guts, and how she's a representation of how the world of Berserk has been changed so drastically, but I fear Muira has grown attached to the character. Everything just feels too..."safe." I'm not saying I want to see her raped and maimed or anything like that, but I'd like to have the feeling that it could happen.

I'm not really talking about the quality of those fights, just about how it seems like they had more focus after Schierke. I think it sort of started after the introduction of those explosives Guts used a couple of times but it really felt noticeable when they all got magic weapons with elements and shit. I don't know if i'm explaining myself correctly but i hope you can understand what i'm trying to say.

I think the Troll arc was necessary in establishing some concepts that will ultimately prove useful towards the end of the series. Look at it rationally, how would you expect Guts to put a stop to Griffith as he was in the black swordsman arc? The guy was blinded by rage and had little to no knowledge of the Astral realm nor Astral beings. All he was doing was murdering apostles that were within reach, and nothing more. Do the Godhand care about that? Fuck no. More will always come, so Gut's efforts were pretty futile. He was going nowhere fast. There was no way he could come close to even figure out the things he did without the help of Flora or Shierke.

You can argue that Skull Knight can serve as somewhat of a guide to light his path, but even he is at a loss to how to defeat the Godhand showing that he was still too limited in knowledge and ability, more so when he used the Sword of Actuation to cut Femto, only to have it backfire and release fantasia onto the world. And the only person guiding him, is dead.

Here, we have an arc that establishes characters that do provide some insight that will ultimately prove useful in the end for guts' development, plus a concept that the Godhand and the Idea of evil aren't the only forces guiding the world of Berserk, which can be used as a counter to whatever their endgame is via the Deity's that are being suppressed by the Holy see, which in turn is feeding the Idea of Evil/God Hand through faith. This gives a more plausible method of having Guts' confrontation of Griffith and the current arc seems to give a reason for his confrontation other than just vengeance. It also establishes that Gut's was beginning his path of becoming a leader and an eventual equal to Griffith.

>You can argue that Skull Knight can serve as somewhat of a guide to light his path, but even he is at a loss to how to defeat the Godhand showing that he was still too limited in knowledge and ability, more so when he used the Sword of Actuation to cut Femto, only to have it backfire and release fantasia onto the world. And the only person guiding him, is dead.

I think the Skull Knight serves to show what Guts was heading towards becoming and could still be depending on his choices regarding Femto/Casca

You must gather your party before venturing forth