#betrayed

KEKKKKKKKK

Nami is next.

>PD
What is this

F.A.K.E.

I love this

youtube.com/watch?v=t2UZ7BGRkE4

I'm more worried about the live action and lack of anime desu, I don't give a shit about romance in shonen

I'd really like some more pages tho

Dont Soul Society residents have a different rate of aging than humans? Its only been 10 years right, why is Renji's reminder of how much of a failure he is even able to talk?

POST YOUR FACES QUICK

ICHIRUKEKS BTFO

Reminder: Some guy literally DESTROYED his Bleach stuff over this fake pic.

>fake pic
You wish.

Anyone got a storytime?

It's fake, senpai. There is such much evidence leading to it.

>Bleach starts good
>Turns to shit
>Stays shit until the end
>Ending is even shittier than people expected

I was expecting this, but even I'm taken about over how there's absolutely nothing to feel good about in the sendoff to a 15 year series.

What a huge waste of time, thanks Kubo. Can't wait to see the Japanese readers go nuclear over this.

>shitposting about Ichiruki for years
>ichihime ending
Kill me, please.

Do you think this picture is payback to us from OPM for trolling them?

>such much evidence
>[evidence missing]

>he actually thinks Kubo remembers the SS age thing
We kinda confirmed that an average fan knows more about bleach than kubo himself

>From /FACING THE RUKIA/ to #Betrayed

it was obvious

t. 200 yr old ghost

>Ichiruki
>Ruki/a/
>pic related
fucking lel

Look, I can understand be upset/happy over whatever ship you support winning/losing for the ending. But seriously, wait until more than a a handful of tiny pictures and unconfirmed spoilers are out before completely losing your shits. people have been doing this for over 12 hours now and scans aren't even out.

Any orihime doujins out there?

Yonkou confirmed the spoilers were real and Rukiafags are still in denial.

This the future of dispair that Yhwach promished.
YHWACH WON
This would become the central premise of multiple fanfics

Really makes you think.

>all those threads about Rukia being the best girl
>all those threads about IchiRuki OTP

>no source for picture
>spammed multiple times as an OP
>actual scans still hours away
>still all this ass devastation

Absolutely D E V I L I S H

How will people react when Madoka and Homura get married and have fluffy romantic sex holding hands in Rebellion 2 in 2054?

I've never heard of this guy before yesterday and couldn't care less what he had to say about anything

Worried? You shouldn't even give a fuck.

Gen will live that long?

>this is canon
Holy shit. Kubo is a madman. MADMAN.

Where is this picture/spoiler, haven't seen it yet?

If that was true, they'd all die as infants. No one would bother dragging fucking babies around for 20 years before they could even talk

I'm probably the only one who thought Kubo would pair Ichigo up with a random girl as a final troll move desu

Milf!Orohime when?

>have been /Ichiruki/ for a decade
>actually like this ending
I'd expect no less from the man himself, at first I thought this ending was just plain awful but it's the kind of awful only Kubo is capable of. Just re-read the spoilers and think about them while keeping in context everything that's happened in Bleach these past 15 years. This isn't just Kubo copying Kishi, it's the culmination of Kubo's trolling techniques all wrapped up in 20 pages. Well played Tite, well played indeed.

I actually like that Orihime won, it was the obvious pairing and I always liked her.

A river in Egypt

Not mad, just kinda perplexed.
Where the fuck did this come from? At most Renji was her friend, and sure he had the hots for her, but Rukia and Ichigo had more chemistry in the beginning. It really felt like Kubo was pushing those, with the entire Soul Society arc about Ichigo risking his entire life for her.
I guess he changed his mind and the Arrancar arc was a copy of that for Orihime because he decided he liked her more, and coincidentally that was around the time Bleach turned into predictable bullshit.

Still, re-reading the earlier chapters you'd never expect this.

It'll be written by Mari Okada

I don't care about the main ships but as long as uryu has a good end that's all I care for.

The greatest thing at this point would be if it turned out the spoilers were fake and pretty much nothing happened like they said they would.
Except Ichihime still happened anyway.

Save us from this suffering based Homu

Sadly he is a reliable source. Though to my knowledge he has thrown out some bullshit before. If he were to do that now would be a perfect time since its the ending. Just don't get too hopeful.

Why would Kubo ever give Pierrot the chance to retcon the ending so they can push their ship?

I don't understand the problem, that's obviously Rukia and Ichigo's child.

I still believe those spoilers are fake.
The announcment spoilers are the only thing that is truth.

I mean, Rukia and Renji having a child doesn't sound like Bleach at all.

Reminder that she can reject his refractory period and keep him cumming the whole night inside her tight pussy

Hold up, user

Remember: weak souls don't require food to survive, only humans and shinigami do

Mari is older

Did we really forget that LoN was revealed to be the IchiHime falseflagger just a couple days ago? And how we've suspected for a long time that LoN and Yonkou are the same person

It's pretty much Rukia's face pasted on Renji's head

I'd rather get a proper fight and an ending even if it means Rukia wins

Ichigo and Orihime as a pairing had zero development. I wouldn't give a shit about IchiHime ending if we had at least a little development.

Yeah but Japanese women live for a thousand years.

I just thought it was a final "fuck you" because Orohime never seemed to take off with fans.

I would be happy as fuck if he paired him up with Tatsuki after he claims that the spoilers aren't true as a final KUBOOOOOOOO

Bleach afterlife is still weird to me and makes no sense.
They're dead, ageless souls, but they can have children?

>still rereading chapters from over 10 years ago and completely ignoring the last 400 chapters you'd never expect this

Well, gee whiz

>Shounen Jump's staff when they read the ending

You wanna know why Bleach got cancelled and couldn't resolve anything? Because they knew the entire Japanese audience would vanish the moment this chapter came out, and Bleach would completely cease being able to make money in any form in Japan, so they axed it and saved themselves the eons it would take for Kubo to scribble an ending.

Pretty funny actually, what a huge joke this series is

Huh, this seems inter--
>pregnant Rukia
Nevermind.

Byaruki is OTP fuck that faggot Renji

That kid looks more like Bazz-B than Renji, Rukia confirmed for fucking the rooster

>Ichihime kid will look like Juugo

I can see it

>Loli Nemu
>Ichihime kid
>Bazzruki kid
>some fuccboi kid
>next gen
>rukihime affair on the side

I could get behind it

Reminder that if this was an actual spoiler we would've seen more by now.

ONE pic.

Yonkou is trolling you guys, i'm seriously telling you that he's just going to make IchiHime fans cry.

He's basically doing it along with LoN, falseflagging and falseflagging so that IchiHime gets hope, so that after that they can add to those pics about how much you guys cry

You mean the falseflagging Ichiruki clown

>he forgot the hm arc

Suck my dick for giving him attention, anyone who doesn't filter trip cancer deserves to be banned with them

Then they use the energy from the food to actually grow at a reasonable rate, whatever

It came from Kubo hating his audience and wanting to shit in everyone's mouths one more time for not liking his favorite character.

Orihime's feelings. Everything was Orihime.

Meanwhile:

>Naruto starts good
>turns to shit
>gets good at the very end
>Ending is even better than people expected

Kubo will never be as based as Kishi.

Are you anime only fag?

That's what I'm saying, he'd falseflag as an IchiHimefag.

LoN falseflags as IchiHime
Yonkou is LoN

Isn't this obvious?

I'm still legitimately on the Tatsuki boat

Yeah it's pretty, obvious. That pic about the supposed RenRuki kid doesn't even have a source. Yonkou has trolled people before and he said he was going to upload spoiler pics like 12 hours ago, he didn't.

LoN is basically just trying to create a shitstorm so that he can say IchiHime fans are delusional

>The assmad escalates

>shikai is Ichihime/Renruki shitposting
>bankai is Ichiruki shitposting
I know I'm not the only one who got Kubo's email, real spoilers soon.

And LoN-Yonkou are also Photoshop masters capable of creating the Renruki child, right ???

PEPE SILVIA

>youtube.com/watch?v=S5Glfe6UeXQ

Who is LoN? Why is he so important?

>acting like assholes spamming fake spoilers
IchiHime fags should hang from trees.

The pic seems like Renji's kid though. Same hairstyle and facial structure.

>Kubo writes a bad ending to a bad series
>People hate it

This isn't assmad, this is justifiable self defense.

And are you going to hang yourself when it all inevitably turns out to be true? You should at least consider it.

>Master

It's pretty amateur, it's just Yachiru's body with Rukia's face, the only part that might be original is the hair, but that could be taken from some other manga.

As am I. I think most people would be okay with a surprise IchiTatsu ending because it'd still mean that Rukia lost.

>romance in a fucking wan piss
shipperfags pls go and stay go

Considering it's a pretty shitty image, I would be surprised if it wasn't thrown together quickly to save time, even if it isn't fake and Kubo really did make it.

So, any other captain have kids? You know, captains hundred of years in their positions have no dependent families, and then the newcomer get's pregnant as soon as she takes the seat.

The only exception would be Mayuri, because science.

I was hoping this shitty manga would at least get a nice, satisfying ending or at least something unpredictable.

>LoN is basically just trying to create a shitstorm so that he can say IchiHime fans are delusional
How does that work when all the posts are from IchiRukifags going nuts?

>acting like assholes spamming fake spoilers
Yeah, just like /facing the Rukia/ right?

>Take a picture of a thing
>Call it something else

The ending is gonna be shit no matter, what, but if you wanna fuck with people and take things out of context to troll, then this is the way to do it.

It's still probably real since Kubo is one of the worst writers around.