Under 150 means that you are not HuWhite

Under 150 means that you are not HuWhite.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/top-10-coffee-consuming-nations.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24033660
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4i9eotsiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

another kike slide thread, and the mods will do nothing

checkem

I don't believe that these numbers are accurate. I drink about a half gallon a week which comes out to about 100 liters a year. I am white.

WTF im white now

Anyone got the milk-consuption stats for Australia, because that could disprove your assertion (if we were to be under 150, that is). This is because everyone knows that Australia is:
>pic related.

>I drink 1.8 litres of milk a week
Mate I drink that much in two days

not letting you get away with deleting this embarrassing post

According to the last census you aren't anymore.

Under 12 means that you are not HuWhite.

now hold on a second i want to know more milk facts

On a scale of 1 to (morbidly obese), just how much of a fat fuck are you?

Checked

Those Portuguese love their... they have booze?!

None, milk doesnt make you fat idiot

Woah, hey, isn't that lucky?
You happened to pick a number that results in Romania being squeezed into the Huwhite category.
Lucky you.

Does it have calories? It can make you fat.

According to the arbitrary measurement
of the Romania user Lithuania seems to be especially good at being huwhite. Thing I would have never believed if I didn't see this thread

Do you just live off water and vitamin supplements then?

>Be American
>Drink 2 litres of Soda everyday
>Get suprised when someone from Europe can drink a litre of milk everyday

the point is the albanian user said he drinks almost a liter of milk a day
assuming whole milk because why the fuck bother with anything else, that means he's drinking 600 calories of milk a day

Very untrue statement.
Show me you stats that you are using
If you add all of the racial groups together which I think of as “not-white” (Chinese, Vietnamese, Sri Lankan, Indian, Filipino, Vietnamese, Aboriginal, Maori) then Australia is 91.2% white.
>Pic related

>being this defensive
hmmmm

Lithuanians are especially Huwhite, indeed. A mixture of Baltic, Slavic, Scandinavian and German has come up with the Huwhite ideal.

>600 calories of milk a day
That's still no where near the recommended daily calorie intake.

>Turks are White
>Ukraians aren't

So Turkey is whiter than Belarus, Ukraine, and Slovakia?

I've seen these exact replies before...

That's like saying it's ok for Americans to drink a 2-liter of soda every day because it's "only" 800 calories. I highly doubt he's drinking that milk as a meal replacement.

It's all a dream user

Why is finland so superior?

deja vu

I just drink two cups(500 ml) of milk for morning. Thats the the average Albanian morning. SOme drink three, some eat it with cereals, some drink one cup with a bread with fig jam or olive and cheese

A-am I finally going insane?

i drink like 2 cups of milk a week
maybe 3

>implying anything posted on Sup Forums has enough substance that the exact stuff doesn't appear hundreds of times a day

I think this might be more realated to the number of cattle a country raises than their actual whiteness....we used to have alot of cattle throught history so that is why we might have developed resistance,yet we are not very white....

>implying turks are huwhite

ive been drinking like 2L of milk a day and now i have man tits

thanks a LOT Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEEEE

"muh drink of the white man"

well you are bound to see the same posts eventually, mainly because pol is so fast.
you overflooded your body with an abundant amount of milk, it didn't have anywhere else to store it so it made a decision to store it in your tiddies, now you can feed ur children in case mother dies in childbirth

Also coffee

>Turks 160
>150 or over is white
What did they mean by this?

>Letting Turks at 160 into the huwhite category
This thread is cancer

This is probably all dairy, Cheese, Yogurt. ect ect.

>coffee
Probably not

Everything will make you fat if you are a lazy american mongrel.

>Romania
>den of Gypsies
>white

Romania is literally named after Gypsies.

>t. newfag nigger
Retard, it also depends on your stomach size.

that happens to me about 2-4 times a year. what's worse is when you sift through the archive and find the earlier thread that you saw, compare the posts, and see that it's not just your imagination seeing patterns where there aren't any. they are almost exactly the same posts
that shit makes me feel really bad because it makes me realize how pointless this place is

>being an alcoholic degenerate makes you white
ok gypsy

Because cows are easier to milk, and more productive, than reindeer.

Finnish cheese is so good that Russians smuggle it across the border in vehicles' doors and such.

When Finlandia butter appears at our local grocery, I buy all I can afford, vacuum seal it, freeze it. Can't believe how good it is.

And Finlandia tilsit is the bomb.

Finnish burger here btw.

So Slavs and Iberians are retarded good-for-nothing losers because they don't drink enough milk?

The worst part is that I just searched the archive and didn't find any of those replies.
So it might actually be deja vu.

Also: viili.

believe the world gypsy council lies you dissapoint me serb

disappoint*

>finns are the whitest people on earth
Reminder that Finland was the garden of eden.

You think that milk consumption only comes from liquid form, eh?

Also, you have to put something in all that coffee.

worldatlas.com/articles/top-10-coffee-consuming-nations.html

I drink 48 ounces in the morning, two 24-oz cups with a Tbsp of raw honey and 2 Tbsp of cream. After a 16 hour daily fast.

I only drink milk in my coffee.
Where does that put me ?

This hurts from someone posting under that flag...

> TURKROACHES
kys
sinclair cardinal

>be Romania pre1930
>be "little paris", modern and progressive
>Trianon happens
>powers of the world literally give Romania 40% of Hungary because it was the most competent power in eastern eu, and wanted to draw empire lines.
>After ww1, Codreanu happens, join axis
>genocide jews and gypsies
>Antonescu
>gain 1/3rd more of clay from war spoils
>germany starts losing, give clay to russia, switch to allies
>2017
>serb calls romanian a gypsy on Sup Forums

I would say that most people on pol have a VERY limited knowledge of historical events, even going back only as far as 1900. WW1 and WW2 are memes now, none of you actually knowing what happened, what treaties were signed, and how their nations were regarded previously.

As an american, I would trust the Romanians over other Balkan-niggers (Although croatia and slovenia are pretty good), by a huge amount. They're the only ones that seem to not act like complete retards like the other slavic cunts. Poland only has their shit together because of EU gibs. Med and Germanic societies were always the superior ones.

The complete retards on this imageboard saying all the shit with german muslims, african french, gypsy romanians, indian british etc etc are literally judging on the past 10 years and nothing else.

I'd say go read a book, but realistically, to have a comprehensive knowledge of events from 1900-present EU,you'd need at least 8-15 good books.

germanics and slavs are the mongrels, not us

Also the site of Iliad and/or Odyssey. See Felice Vinci, The Baltic Origins of Homer's Tales.

I seriously doubt the number for my own country. Almost a liter a day?

Stop drinking milk.

Milk accounts for 60-80% of ingested estrogen.

Milk is especially high in 17B-estradiol, which is one of the strongest estrogenic hormones out there and is orally bioavailable.

Full fat milk carries these hormones more easily.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24033660

RESULTS: We found that 23% (31/133) of all pubertal boys had gynaecomastia. More specifically, 63% (10/16) of boys in genital stage 4 had gynaecomastia.

PATIENTS: A total of 501 healthy Danish school boys (aged 6·1-19·8 year) from the COPENHAGEN Puberty Study.

>drinking milk
You goym know that you literally drink cows hormons?

>if you don't understand what the people were like 100 years ago you don't understand what they are like now

Very correct. I find it kind of stupid how countries go through 20-50 years of change at a time, and everyone gets this idea that they're completely different now, that everything has changed.

Then a war happens, and suddenly everyone reverts to the previous mentality, and nothing has changed, old rivalries are still the same, old alliances still the same.

If there is an awakening in Europe, old axis members will be the absolute first ones to unshackle themselves into the next thousand year reich.

they wuz wine brewers and shiet

You are right, but think about what you wrote in that post
>Romania gained more than 50% its original land in 100 years
My own country was 90% Estonian in 1918, and 60% Estonian in 1991, now its 68% Estonian.
100 years is long enough time for a massive demographic shift, every time you talk to a Romanian, you don't know if it's a proper Romanian or some gypsy whose family started speaking the language half a century ago.

This wasn't what I was talking about. While this is correct that the past 30-50 years have been the biggest demographics changes in historical europe, what I'm saying is, everytime there is a war, the original population will always fight against the replacements.

Also, I find the gypsy romanian meme a bit retarded. It's all representation bias, it's just math.

Romania joins EU > thus more people have ability to leave > first to leave are dregs of society > gypsy mass migration > france is invaded by wave of Romanian gypsies > gee, all romanians must be gypsies, while in fact they're just 3% and dwindling. You can't tell romanian from gypsy because the ones in foreign countries are almost all gypsies. The romanian white ones integrate and assimilate, that's why you never see them.

Btw, the gypsies weren't nomadic, they were claimed as slave war bounty from the Turks and kept as workforce since 1600 and before.

Fun fact, Romania and Hungary had Albanian, Greek, Turkish, and gypsy slaves.

Nordmenn drekk nåkka heilt innmari med mjælk.

romaninas are whiter than us
russians are not mongoloid goatfuckers of the north...

nordmenn är från reva
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4i9eotsiY

Trist.

>an American is well-educated and can debate me
This world truly is going insane
You're right on pretty much all the points, but while you said
>I find the gypsy romanian meme a bit retarded. It's all representation bias, it's just math.
>X joins EU > thus more people have ability to leave > first to leave are dregs of society > mass migration > EU is invaded by wave of X criminals > gee, all X must be criminals
don't forget that this applies to all 2nd world countries in Europe.

>Under 12 means that you are not HuWhite.

As long as you just drink alcohol as an actual true real beverage, and not getting drunk, then you are auto white.

one of things i hate from coming to denmark is that there is no natural milk, the highest you can go is 3.5% fat milk

And by quite a lot, which boggles my mind about handicapped pol morons. When I went to sofia in 96', you could see that most of the population had a lot of admixture. You guys really got fucked by the Turks, I can see why you hate them so much.

>the faggy countries drink more milk and the more masculine countries drink less milk

hmmm really vibrates my pecans

what, roaches drink more milk than most eastern europeans? I'm surprised

yeah goat milk

you spend to much time on fit brah

and yeah i have ez ~3l milk a week

I've never browsed /fit/

you should

Everyone should

Don't have too much hope, even the most intelligent americans are completely oblivious about European culture, tradition, and history, as well as globally. When I went back to college for my masters, I had a few conversations with the history professors, in hopes of finding like minded individuals. To my dismay, the professors of a respected university in a large american city mostly had no clue about Europe in the past 900 years, except for what they teach the classes.

In america, very few professors actually have deep knowledge about what they're teaching. Their degrees are meaningless scraps of paper that give them the ability to assign a fixed curriculum.

Professors tell students to memorize that Caesar got stabbed. The student does so, and gets a phd. The phd student still does not understand WHY Caesar got killed, the general thoughts of the roman populous, the politics, the senators....all that, thrown out the window. And now, this moron teaches a new class of retards to become like him.

This is why you see a lot of Americans acting superior and arrogant, because they've been given scraps of paper that tell them they're wise, when in fact, they're just memorization machines. I go as far as to say that the American population is more hivemind than the asians. Sorry to disappoint, eesti.

>Finlandia butter
Wish they sold it here so I could try it if it's so great.

Is that milk we drink or milk we cook? Since black folks eat cooked products made out of milk too.

t. Gypsy

>384 liters per year in world leader shit
bitch i do that much in half a year and im a fucking brute.

hello rippetoe

>pure alcohol
I don't think you'll be able to consume pure alcohol for long.

isnt modern milk loaded with hormones?
Do any of these act as estrogens or antiandrogens?

have any trap tenancies?

nice to meet you, whats up?