"Racism is just calling someone a nigger..."

>"Racism is just calling someone a nigger..."

Nigger

>Niggers admitting they are loud, poorly dressed, and vulgar

Nice.

Dress codes to make our University students like human beings that are there to earn a degree so they can make something of themselves is a bad thing.

Doesn't it get tiring for niggers to keep pulling their pants up

lol this is literally every niggers 4 most obvious traits.
srsly i remember at my old school there was a pack of roaming niggers who used to always stick together. they would go in the student lounge where all of the dorky kids hung out, like the autists and the fedoras and the really insecure quiet types. they would be in there playing video games and shit, minding their own business, doing what fedora people do (i was in there or the ping pong table, not cuz im one of them) and the niggers would throw empty cans at them and shit and yell insults.

it's like dude, we're in fucking college, why the fuck do we have to put up with this shit? the administration wouldn't do shit about it because they didn't want to be racist.

oh yeah also those fedora dorks were playing Magic cards a lot lmfao. i admit Magic cards are for losers but that's no reason to throw food or empty soda cans at someone :(

Doesn't it get tiring to walk miles every day with a jug on your head for water, instead of spending 1 hour to create a wheel?

>Wanting a place to be classy without baggy pants is racism

>if you're profane, loud, rude and dressed inappropriately you can't be white because white people don't do these things
>everyone else but me is racist

>it's YET ANOTHER smug liberal exposing their own racism whilst parading as the only non-racist person on the planet episode

>the following won't be tolerated
>niggers

kek, they could have just said black culture.

Forgetting your belt and your tourettes medicine could get you 4 strikes pretty quickly.

they are basically admitting that undesirable and disgusting mannerisms is in their nature

Bump
Spread this in the name of fighting racism

Sagging pants with your underwear showing isn't culture it just makes you look like a cunt

It's was prison code for 'down to fuck'. There's a video on jewtube called'booty warrior' that explains it.

world gone mad etc
cats chasing their own tails

so when I say niggers are loud, rude and wear shitty clothes, I'm a racist because that are predjuces.
And if I say I don't want rude behaviour, sagging pants and excessive loudness in my class, I'm a racist because I won't tolerate nigger nature?

Seems legit

They just put every trait of African-Americans on one sign and said it is all banned.

>attributing inappropriate behavior to black people by implication

Now who’s the fucking racist?